Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the Meghan programme ….. not off to a good start they’ve called her an A list celebrity! Think they may be referring to when she first returned to Cali but she has never been an A list EVER!
Don’t know if I can keep watching this, they keep showing clips I haven’t seen before of her ‘pretending’ to be nice and friendly …….. she’s as fake as hell. Ugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
im assuming you’re in the US? I’ve become fascinated by canning videos! I don’t think it’s a thing here in the UK? For the main part anyway.
Yes, and it’s really easy but a bit time consuming! If you’re interested, have a garden (and even if you don’t) you can make pickles, relish, jam/jelly, salsa & even pickled eggs! Just buy a big pot w/a lifter inside and canning jars! The end products make great little gifts and you can fancy them up w/a piece of cloth on the lid tied with a small ribbon around the jar neck & your own personalized sticker!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't realise Jessica Mulroney's husband had to resign from his job after the race row.
Ah, now we're getting to the friend discarding.

Reactions: 31
I'd love someone to do an expose on Markus Anderson.
Million Mackintosh saying how Smegz dropped her.
Now discussing the various different ways they claimed they met

Reactions: 35
The whole 'you can't just pop out when you live in a royal palace' - rubbish, you used to see Kate shopping in the Boots on High St Ken.
I like Andre, give him a whole series where he dishes the dirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
The whole 'you can't just pop out when you live in a royal palace' - rubbish, you used to see Kate shopping in the Boots on High St Ken.
You still do! There's photos of her and the children in Smiggle!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It seems even Julie Montagu, the American who married a count or Duke, has changed her stance on Smegz. In previous interviews she's always been pro but now seems to have seen her true colours

Reactions: 32
I feel dirty after watching the skanky bleep on channel 5 so heres a palate cleanse of some amazing drone footage in iceland...live now! 10pm uk time,usually lasts a few hours or rewind if youre late to the party!
Screenshot_2023-07-22-21-54-08-778.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well that programme really didn't tell us anything we didn't already know ..... basically she just uses then discards any friends who are no longer of any use to her.
---

Reactions: 39
Just watching tonight’s channel 5 thing on catch up - what the fook is going on with Lizzie Cundy’s face? 👀

Reactions: 24
She was wetting her panty

Can we not use such provocative language, please. :mad:

Tell it like is - "p*ssing her drawers".

Thank you.
lolololz I was not familiar with that expression, but now that I am, I will use it! Thanks!
---
🙋 another waxer here
My mother did that when she was canning applesauce. It didn't help though because she must have screwed up somewhere in the process because some of the jars went bad.
---
I'd love someone to do an expose on Markus Anderson.
Million Mackintosh saying how Smegz dropped her.
Now discussing the various different ways they claimed they met
I would love an expose on Anderson. I believe he definitely was a factor and facilitator in the entire relationship of H&M. I think he was part of the grand plans to make money in the half in/out that they thought they could have. He had all the networking business connections at Soho House. He may still be a part of what they do because he will try to monetize them for as long as it is feasible. Where did I read that he and Doria may be in agreement in trying to keep the couple together? It's all about money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.