Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebration Party - Which JA party was this? The one a few weeks ago? - how reliable is this source?
---
and the cancelled 4th July party - was the real reason due to no-one important enough accepting invites/ even responding?? Sounds like Rachel was stomping around in a huge strop..
from the Mirror..

"Meghan and Harry were forced to call off a party they had planned for Independence Day at the last minute following growing tensions, according to reports. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were said to be struggling following the collapse of their Spotify partnership as their Netflix deal also hung in the balance.

While a spokesperson has since rubbished claims the couple's deal with the streaming service is at risk, a source has said the news still led to frustration. "They had a huge party planned at their home, which they cancelled just three days out," the source claimed. They said Meghan was left with "no choice but to cancel" following the fallout.

The source told New magazine that the couple had "erected gazebos" for the party, but they were taken down when Meghan "instructed the planners to call it off". They claim guests were left shocked by the cancellation"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
...But a source tells In Touch that behind closed doors, the couple have reached their breaking point. As their popularity continues to plummet — and a number of failed ventures have left them stressed about money — they’ve become desperate to get back into the royal fold. “Harry and Meghan have secretly reached out to Harry’s brother, Prince William, to discuss the possibility of returning to the royal family,” says the source, adding, “This is something they both want very much.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Celebration Party - Which JA party was this? The one a few weeks ago? - how reliable is this source?
---
and the cancelled 4th July party - was the real reason due to no-one important enough accepting invites/ even responding?? Sounds like Rachel was stomping around in a huge strop..
from the Mirror..

"Meghan and Harry were forced to call off a party they had planned for Independence Day at the last minute following growing tensions, according to reports. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were said to be struggling following the collapse of their Spotify partnership as their Netflix deal also hung in the balance.

While a spokesperson has since rubbished claims the couple's deal with the streaming service is at risk, a source has said the news still led to frustration. "They had a huge party planned at their home, which they cancelled just three days out," the source claimed. They said Meghan was left with "no choice but to cancel" following the fallout.

The source told New magazine that the couple had "erected gazebos" for the party, but they were taken down when Meghan "instructed the planners to call it off". They claim guests were left shocked by the cancellation"
......... their party 😃😃😆😆😆😆💀

tumbleweed-silence.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here is a long one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Big trigger

After veterinary assessment this morning all the surviving Pilot whales have been euthanised.😭🐋🐳🐋

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
IMG_4527.jpeg
This is most likely about the Harkles, but ppl are guessing the other couple is Eugenie & hubby OR the K&Q of Monaco. What do you think?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2336229This is most likely about the Harkles, but ppl are guessing the other couple is Eugenie & hubby OR the K&Q of Monaco. What do you think?
I could see it being the Harkles and the Brooksbanks, although Eugenie just had a baby, so it seems less likely that they have a divorce in the works. Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco is an easy guess because they have had a problematic marriage since the beginning, but I don’t see how them divorcing could be related to the Harkles divorcing (“two related royal divorces”). I’m sure the dumbass sugars are guessing it’s the Waleses. 🙄
---
My sincere apologies if this has already been posted (I’m behind on this thread). That hideous bloated cow Suzy Menkes needs to STFU. I‘ve never understood how she’s qualified to be a fashion critic when she can’t even make herself look nice.

---
Surely Charlene has had enough, he's got kids all over the place with other women, and multiple side pieces?

My other guess would be Fred and Mary in Denmark, but she's struck me as quite like Catherine in that she's carved out a good role for herself and is well respected. Would be a big shock if they split.
I would be devastated if CP Frederik and CP Mary divorce! They’re my second favorite Royal couple (after the Waleses). I could definitely see it being Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark, but that would make it seem like Frederik and Mary are also divorcing given the “two related royal divorces” language in the blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Surely Charlene has had enough, he's got kids all over the place with other women, and multiple side pieces?

My other guess would be Fred and Mary in Denmark, but she's struck me as quite like Catherine in that she's carved out a good role for herself and is well respected. Would be a big shock if they split.
I've seen a few stories over the years on gossip and blind sites that Albert has Charlene over a barrel because of the children. He has seemingly said if she wants to go, she can at any time but the twins stay with him and there will be no contact if she walks. I have no idea if it's true but would explain a lot if it was.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've seen a few stories over the years on gossip and blind sites that Albert has Charlene over a barrel because of the children. He has seemingly said if she wants to go, she can at any time but the twins stay with him and there will be no contact if she walks. I have no idea if it's true but would explain a lot if it was.
He appeared very cruel when she was ill and in South Africa (I think) for that long spell. Another narc destroying a person, I do recall a story about her running away before the wedding and having to be coaxed back. Albert appears to have a similar M.O. as Meggsie.

Reactions: 32
---
from the Mirror..

Literally every obvious occasion they don’t have a celeb-packed party BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS they put out this lame excuse about having to cancel the party - this time with the gazebo ‘convincer’!

Same as all the times they have been too busy to go to the Oscars/Globes/Met Gala etc when they were never invited in the first place!

Or when they just invent parties that never happened and there are zero pictures eg Lidl’s ‘christening‘ with no guests bar TP or Aldi’s lemon cake birthday where there are no pics, or the world’s lamest party for Lidl at Frogmore for Platty Joobs, no party guests (bar Misan Harriman’s, facepainted on a stripy sofa Stateside) and a poisonous cake!

How utterly lame and obvious!

Reactions: 33
...But a source tells In Touch that behind closed doors, the couple have reached their breaking point. As their popularity continues to plummet — and a number of failed ventures have left them stressed about money — they’ve become desperate to get back into the royal fold. “Harry and Meghan have secretly reached out to Harry’s brother, Prince William, to discuss the possibility of returning to the royal family,” says the source, adding, “This is something they both want very much.”

Obviously his Mammy never used the mantra “I want, doesn’t get!” (Followed by a skelp round the lug for emphasis). I cannot see the RF accepting both of them back as they are a poisonous couple in the eyes of the vast majority of the public. I could see Hasno being squirrelled in by a back door on the pretext of a mental breakdown and living quietly (possibly somewhere in Botswana or wherever his charity is based…no, not the London office😉) with his public appearances and utterances severely controlled and screened in advance. Her, no chance and as for the flatpacks; well, if they exist I feel truly sorry for them having had such a disfunctional life so far.
I really, really, really dislike the Harkles.

Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]
Here is a long one

Have I read this right ….. they are saying Marcus Anderson is Prince Andrews bastard son and he is aggrieved that he hasn’t been acknowledged as such? This is why he is so deeply involved with MM ….. both out for revenge? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Here is a long one

Hmm... that's a lot of speculation and rumours, not fact and certainly not research as claimed.

We've discussed most of these rumours before. I don't believe that Marcus Anderson is Andrew's son and Meghan wasn't born in 1977.

It seems certain that Harry's friends and family tried to advise him against marrying Meghan, but this poster is claiming that Harry found out more about her after the engagement and wanted to end it but she blackmailed him into marrying her. That doesn't make any sense (unless she tried the pregnancy trick). I think Harry was totally fooled by her at that time and thought he was in love. I don't believe that she coerced him to marry her.

View attachment 2336229This is most likely about the Harkles, but ppl are guessing the other couple is Eugenie & hubby OR the K&Q of Monaco. What do you think?
Ugh, imagine if H and M do divorce, Meghan will release a tell all Waaaaaagh book about Harry and Harry will release a second Waaaaaaaaagh book about Meghan. Actually, wasn’t Harry supposed to be releasing a Spare number 2? What’s happening with that?

• Haha
Hmm... that's a lot of speculation and rumours, not fact and certainly not research as claimed.

We've discussed most of these rumours before. I don't believe that Marcus Anderson is Andrew's son and Meghan wasn't born in 1977.

It seems certain that Harry's friends and family tried to advise him against marrying Meghan, but this poster is claiming that Harry found out more about her after the engagement and wanted to end it but she blackmailed him into marrying her. That doesn't make any sense (unless she tried the pregnancy trick). I think Harry was totally fooled by her at that time and thought he was in love. I don't believe that she coerced him to marry her.
Have to admit that I had never heard the bit about Marcus being PA's son before .... it does seem far fetched ..... but stranger things have happened. It makes an interesting twist if a film is ever made of this episode in history!

JMO but I think MM did trick Hazno into marrying her with a pregnancy lie ..... it was a known fact that he so much wanted kids of his own, and if she told him she was pregnant he would be like putty in her hands and virtually do anything to have a child. She knew this and played the game to ensnare him.

• Sick
Have I read this right ….. they are saying Marcus Anderson is Prince Andrews bastard son and he is aggrieved that he hasn’t been acknowledged as such? This is why he is so deeply involved with MM ….. both out for revenge? 😱
[/QUOTE]
I’m afraid I don’t hold much store for the info in the article, especially the bit which implies Hasno was brain damaged because Diana was told to push and he shot out and hit a wall😂😂😂 Unless she had been bracing her feet against said wall and the umbilical cord was 10 feet long, I can’t see that one happening😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't think she is bothered about the laws - remember the not so subtle 'I can say whatever I want, I didn't sign anything' that's her ticket.

Not sure if she really does have anything juicy or worthy of blackmail but she can make life very unpleasant for the RF and we all know how good they are at making things go away with payoffs
They wouldn't have to pay her off because she's shot her own credability. If she said it was raining you'd look outside first to see if you needed an umbrella.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m afraid I don’t hold much store for the info in the article, especially the bit which implies Hasno was brain damaged because Diana was told to push and he shot out and hit a wall😂😂😂 Unless she had been bracing her feet against said wall and the umbilical cord was 10 feet long, I can’t see that one happening😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Also says Royals don't do adoption, surrogacy or IVF.

Sophie had at least 1 IVF child.

Reactions: 34
there have been several rumours that Harold & Rachel have been living in separate hotels..... ?financed by?
Rachel rumoured to have once close to her PR team WME... possibly one close to a certain billionaire ..

so where are the offspring whilst Harold & Rachel gallivant around? solely in the care of childminders/nannies/niece/Dorito? 🤷‍♀️
BIB - with their real parents.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.