Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Clash on gb news. 'Sussexes try to solve sexism'. With Victoria Hervey and Amy ?.

Load of crap. Again quoting 11 year old M letter to Procter and Gamble, why isn't anyone saying she didn't change anything, her father said so

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Hopefully H&M followed by Albert and poor Charlene.
Surely Charlene has had enough, he's got kids all over the place with other women, and multiple side pieces?

My other guess would be Fred and Mary in Denmark, but she's struck me as quite like Catherine in that she's carved out a good role for herself and is well respected. Would be a big shock if they split.

Reactions: 26
Have we seen this?
Funny words dubbed over a clip of them.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear. There's one of @Chita's posts on a Facebook page called Royals Unfiltered. Someone else has posted that it's copyrighted and that the artist doesn't want their drawings copied without permission.

View attachment 2334610 View attachment 2334611

@Toto
That one does seem to be popular.
I really think the video clip the cartoon represents was what turned a lot of people against her - and for those who disliked her already, it was the final straw.
No coming back from that.
She disrespected and mocked the queen and he sat there and let her do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooh…’soap star…’ lololol…DM

Former soap star the Duchess of Sussex remains uncharacteristically mute while her fellow striking luvvies man the Hollywood picket lines.
Meghan was once a proud member of the Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists – who are now downing scripts over pay and the use of AI.
In her Oprah interview, she described union membership as something she sorely missed when turning royal, telling the palace’s HR department: ‘I just really need help. Because in my old job there was a union, and they would protect me.’
SAG-AFTRA tweeted mid-interview: ‘We are still here for you, Meghan. Everyone deserves the protection of a union.’
Placard-wise Meghan, couldn’t Harry take dictation?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Former soap star the Duchess of Sussex remains uncharacteristically mute while her fellow striking luvvies man the Hollywood picket lines.
Meghan was once a proud member of the Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists – who are now downing scripts over pay and the use of AI.
In her Oprah interview, she described union membership as something she sorely missed when turning royal, telling the palace’s HR department: ‘I just really need help. Because in my old job there was a union, and they would protect me.’
SAG-AFTRA tweeted mid-interview: ‘We are still here for you, Meghan. Everyone deserves the protection of a union.’
Brilliant. Also didn't she say she told bosses she had an equity card and was a union member then admitted she lied, adding "I'm such a fraud" whilst laughing her head off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

I thought she was the one who bragged about NOT being in the union.
---
Brilliant. Also didn't she say she told bosses she had an equity card and was a union member then admitted she lied, adding "I'm such a fraud" whilst laughing her head off
Beaten to it by @LadyMuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apologies if this article about Catherine's love for high street jewellery has already been shared. Finally could open a DM article after months, and it was a good one.

Particularly because it mentions that Smegs wasn't happy with the ring that "her love" had designed for her.

Snipey snipey! 😉😂

Screenshot_20230727-030741.png

Apparently we can't link DM articles? Also, the popup ad at the bottom of the screen is being annoying again. Keeps popping up no matter how many times I close it even when I haven't moved on to another page or refreshed the current one. Making it a bit difficult to use spoiler etc functions. Thankfully I'm not posting Smegsy's feet 🤢😂😂

Reactions: 25
The Clash on gb news. 'Sussexes try to solve sexism'. With Victoria Hervey and Amy ?.

Load of crap. Again quoting 11 year old M letter to Procter and Gamble, why isn't anyone saying she didn't change anything, her father said so
And it was a class project it wasn't just her letter. And it was her dad who set up the tv piece about her

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.