Harry and Meghan #369 Lemony Smegxit-A Series of Unfortunate Events

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Who’sYerDaddy for the winning title!

Nothing important has happened at the Montecito circus:

Durian went on a pap stroll on Prince George's birthday (just when one thinks they couldn't sink any lower)

"Separation" rumours, they live in separate hotels, cities, etc.
Smeg wants to move to Malibu, Sparry is supposed to go to Africa.
The Arsewell foundation partnered with the State of the World's Fathers, a charity supporting fatherhood. irony and ironing are lost on them.
Reports they snubbed an elderly neighbour who came to welcome them when they first arrived in Monteshitshow.
The clowns call for 'gender equality' in adverts and something about breaking the gender binary. so it's full circle for the Dishwasher quean. time for her to retire.

and that's all i can remember. if you remember more details, please add to the recap.

Old thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Great new thread and fab title!
Getting in early with my suggestion!

Harry and Meghan # 370
A yawning chasm of irrelevance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Looks like “secret agreement” & hence phone hacking claim to amend case refused, rest allowed to go to trial.

"The Duke’s proposed amended case did not reach the necessary threshold of plausibility and
cogency for permission to be granted to amend his case at this stage. There was no witness
or documentary evidence to support what the Duke claimed. It raised for the first time a
case that was inconsistent with the existing pleaded case. Despite the attempts of the
Duke’s lawyers to enable both cases to proceed, the attempt to do so failed."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Harry and Meghan #370 He wants Africa She wants Malibu, trouble is they don’t want you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Looks like “secret agreement” & hence phone hacking claim to amend case refused, rest allowed to go to trial.
He’ll be pissed as it appeared he was more insistent about the phone hacking being the illegal intrusion and causing distress. Moreover, he was offered money to settle phone hacking but refused…or was that another case? And, did the newspaper not prove they were merely printing things which had already been in the public domaine? Is the judge allowing H to horse on and spend big bucks in fees, for something which has already been demonstrated as flawed in presentation?

Reactions: 39
He’ll be pissed as it appeared he was more insistent about the phone hacking being the illegal intrusion and causing distress. Moreover, he was offered money to settle phone hacking but refused…or was that another case? And, did the newspaper not prove they were merely printing things which had already been in the public domaine? Is the judge allowing H to horse on and spend big bucks in fees, for something which has already been demonstrated as flawed in presentation?
These two similar cases, so close together and with the same Judge, get very confusing. :LOL:

I think it was the Mirror regarding the stories already in the public domain. We haven't had the final ruling on that one yet.

I think this case with NGN is the last bit of the one William settled within the time limit. So he got significant compensation for hacking. Haz waited too long, so now he can only bring the case based on other evidence. It'll probably be a re-run of the Mirror case in terms of evidence.

I wonder if Hazza will be keen to go in the witness box for this one. Maybe NGN should bring Andrew Green on board for the actual trial next year. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Congrats WhosYerDaddy! Hilarious title!

Love how the judge smacked him down about his witness statement. Basically “any one with half a brain would have seen info about the phone hacking scandal at the time” as “it’s not the defendant’s job to prove your case” Gives me hope for Fancourt’s ruling on the other case.

will Harry come and make a fool of himself again on the “unlawful news gathering” bit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
In other words the judge is saying …

“You don’t half talk a lot of tit Harold”

IMG_1849.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Idk how this random article ended up in my news feed but I'm glad it did.
Sounds like info we've heard but now that it's in print it's obvious Aitch NEVER wanted a simple, harmonious family life. If he found fault with Catherine's effect on William and was "bored" by the Middletons, that speaks volumes about his mindset and intent.
It's obvious he's a jealous and vengeful twit that only cares about status and attention. They deserve every bit of backlash and bad karma. #stillcunts

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.