Harry & Meghan #362 Meghan Markle is the new face of D...oh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #363 Harry and Meghan Produce a Catastrophic Hollywood Flop: Themselves

Another big scoop from the Wall Street Journal about Harry and Peg Flopping.

Read the whole thing, but here are some snippets:

Their own employees say they were inexperienced and lacked focus.

1687601078514.png

1687601165455.png

Mentioned how Live to Lead FLOPPED. And other projects they are developing.

1687601257183.png

Invictus Games documentary is not yet complete, but almost. It's been how many years in the making now?

1687601332918.png

The Taylor Swift story from the previous thread mentioned by @Codiaeum

1687601419287.png

1687601486541.png

Pearl was developed when they were working royals.

1687601560297.png

Overall, in my opinion, I think Netflix will cancel their deal soon. Maybe not this year but certainly by the end of next year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Congrats to @Thalia for the winning title!!

Well so much going on…. But not really.

Megsy’s latest pap walk just a week ago (was it really?) took place on her driveway or some other tarmac’d lot, and didn’t paint the nicest picture of a cool, chic duchess. Then the grifting comments from the popular Spotify exec and blogger may as well have been the nail in the coffin because when Dior announced their new ambassador, it was not a 41 year old Duchess of monteshishow, it was a 16 year old K-pop star from Korea. I mean, I guess you can barely tell them apart, except for, you know, one being beautiful, young, stylish and charismatic and the other being a desperado duchess who keeps text messaging people for party invites and getting laughed at and ignored (according to a blind).

Other than that, the RF have been kicking goals in terms of unity, grace, happiness and style as they continue to roll themselves out en masse to summer events, this past week’s being Trooping and Ascot.

Meanwhile Harold is being laughed at for his great idea to unpack childish trauma with the likes of Trump and Putin on a podcast that, for some peculiar reason, never grifted off the ground.

I know I missed heaps… feel free to add! Tattle on!

Old fred here
*Meanwhile Harold is being laughed at for his great idea to unpack childish trauma with the likes of Trump and Putin on a podcast that, for some peculiar reason, never grifted off the ground.*

I was upset that they never made that podcast.

I was looking forward to Gazza rolling up with a curry and a few cans to have a word with Vlad and persuade him to withdraw from Ukraine. We've missed a golden opportunity to end the conflict.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Harry & Meghan #363 Harry and Meghan Produce a Catastrophic Hollywood Flop: Themselves

View attachment 2262066
View attachment 2262067

View attachment 2262069

Invictus Games documentary is not yet complete, but almost. It's been how many years in the making now?

View attachment 2262074

View attachment 2262077
View attachment 2262080

View attachment 2262082

Overall, in my opinion, I think Netflix will cancel their deal soon. Maybe not this year but certainly by the end of next year.

Wow, that's quite a detailed and damning article, isn't it?

When Bloomberg and now the WSJ are taking your deals apart and giving specifics, you know that very senior people are talking.

And it's hard to dismiss them as "haters" and "tabloids" or "nasty UK media".

IMO, I can absolutely see WME pushing for a split, in order to salvage something for Smeg.

She's probably got a little more value for them if she goes down the divorced ex-Royal route. Fergie's probably had a more consistent level of success in the US than the Harkles have.

• Sick
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2262066
View attachment 2262067

View attachment 2262069

View attachment 2262074

View attachment 2262077
View attachment 2262080

View attachment 2262082

Hasan Minhaj escaped a harkling, thank God 🙏 Hope it wasn't his idea/he wasn't eager to go with Sparry, unless ol' Bristle-Head was to be the butt of all jokes, as always.

And also, Pearl was developed while Smegs and Sparry were working royals. Guess they could claim the money would have gone to charideeeeee ... Elephants are wealthier than Bill Gates now, thanks to them 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Very nice, BUT - why not try paying them a decent wage, and helping them when they have to leave the forces because they are stressed out with PTSD rather than leaving them to sleep in doorways and cope with mental health problems alone? PROPERLY show our service personnel that they are valued.

Rant over. As you were, that wumman!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Very nice, BUT - why not try paying them a decent wage, and helping them when they have to leave the forces because they are stressed out with PTSD rather than leaving them to sleep in doorways and cope with mental health problems alone? PROPERLY show our service personnel that they are valued.

Rant over. As you were, that wumman!
Because the government and labour and lefties prefer to give money and homes to undocumented male migrants from France. They couldn’t care less about our ex servicemen who fought for our freedoms.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's in a state of melancholy is she?

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Charles and William can all trump that.

She caused it ALL.

So if she's getting even a tiny taste of what she put them all through, then GOOD.
Serves her right.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I copied a twitter link but for some reason it wouldn't copy over but I did screenshot the attachment.
Basically calling out for the truth of Royal births...
I screenshotted in case it disappears as all info we know but well summarised (put in spoiler for space reasons!)

Definately the point about Zika virus & the trip to Fiji as part of the Australasia jaunt. Struck me at the time as far too risky for a mere mortal let alone a Royal in the LoS.

Reactions: 32
Tgecc Cp problem with all this constant rebranding is that everyone knows it’s not authentic. She’s showed us who she really is and we don’t like it.

the only way this approach words is if she disappears from public life for years and works quietly behind the scenes on something.

which we all know won’t happen
If she took a leaf out of Diana’s book and walked though a minefield, cuddle children in an orphanage, held the hands of men with HIV, then people might start to like her.
But the longer she sits in her million dollar mansion just whining how hard done by they are, with just a load of word salad about how great she is at supporting causes, the more people just get fed up.

The classic saying of actions speak louder than words, clearly passed her by.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's in a state of melancholy is she?

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Charles and William can all trump that.

She caused it ALL.

So if she's getting even a tiny taste of what she put them all through, then GOOD.
Serves her right.
I am so sad for her that my heart pumps piss and I hope the bleep is bleeping miserable after the tit she dealt to our lovely Queenie.

Piss off and have a lovely breakdown you deluded,demonic,duplicitous gobshite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Definately the point about Zika virus & the trip to Fiji as part of the Australasia jaunt. Struck me at the time as far too risky for a mere mortal let alone a Royal in the LoS.
Well, when you’re not really pregnant and are there to party with your bestie (JM) I guess Zika virus isn’t an issue now, is it?
She’s such a bleep.
I’ve had coffee so even though it’s barely 8AM, it’s okay to swear at this time in the States! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just saw this comment on a DM article about the Wagner Forces going after Putin. Laughed my head off!

IMG_5076.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.