Harry & Meghan #362 Meghan Markle is the new face of D...oh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Thalia for the winning title!!

Well so much going on…. But not really.

Megsy’s latest pap walk just a week ago (was it really?) took place on her driveway or some other tarmac’d lot, and didn’t paint the nicest picture of a cool, chic duchess. Then the grifting comments from the popular Spotify exec and blogger may as well have been the nail in the coffin because when Dior announced their new ambassador, it was not a 41 year old Duchess of monteshishow, it was a 16 year old K-pop star from Korea. I mean, I guess you can barely tell them apart, except for, you know, one being beautiful, young, stylish and charismatic and the other being a desperado duchess who keeps text messaging people for party invites and getting laughed at and ignored (according to a blind).

Other than that, the RF have been kicking goals in terms of unity, grace, happiness and style as they continue to roll themselves out en masse to summer events, this past week’s being Trooping and Ascot.

Meanwhile Harold is being laughed at for his great idea to unpack childish trauma with the likes of Trump and Putin on a podcast that, for some peculiar reason, never grifted off the ground.

I know I missed heaps… feel free to add! Tattle on!

Old fred here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! And for the recap - needed that.

Has it really been only a week?! On the one hand it feels like it was so eventful, but on the other, not really 🤭 Dior, Spotify, information trickling in ...fun times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and great title. ❤

I'm still waiting to see what they do next. Smegs just looks like a deluded fool and I wouldn't be surprised if haz had been placed in a psychiatric hospital. If not now, then soon. Probably the best thing for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The car "chase" seems like years ago at this point 😂

And Harry surely has lost all credibility thinking he could have a table chat with Putin over their childhood waaaaaaaaaaghs.

Whatever next...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I copied a twitter link but for some reason it wouldn't copy over but I did screenshot the attachment.
Basically calling out for the truth of Royal births...
I screenshotted in case it disappears as all info we know but well summarised (put in spoiler for space reasons!)

Screenshot_20230624-083421.png

Screenshot_20230624-083545.png

Screenshot_20230624-083615.png

Screenshot_20230624-083624.png

Screenshot_20230624-083633.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks for new thread and great title!

Wonder if H will be 'celebrating' Armed Forces Day lol.

Over 1000 troops marching in parade today in Cornwall with a flypast in the afternoon. On gb news from 11 am

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm AMAZED that Narcs & Spencer didn't win the title vote though - made me chukle that one !
🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I copied a twitter link but for some reason it wouldn't copy over but I did screenshot the attachment.
Basically calling out for the truth of Royal births...
I screenshotted in case it disappears as all info we know but well summarised (put in spoiler for space reasons!)

That's great. Concise and everything together in one place.
Perfect for anyone new to the mystery of the kids.
@JAR21 will hopefully put it in the wiki.

Thanks for new thread and great title which won with a whopping 107 likes.
Special mention to the two other title suggestions also at the top of the first page of most liked posts -

Harry & Meghan #362 Don't let the Dior hit you on the way out - by @Cáca_Milis With 86 likes
And
Harry & Meghan#362 Narcs and Spencer - by @Lorelei1976 With 81 likes.

Normally that number of likes would be enough to win the next title, so commiserations to you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The car "chase" seems like years ago at this point 😂

And Harry surely has lost all credibility thinking he could have a table chat with Putin over their childhood waaaaaaaaaaghs.

Whatever next...
Next Saturday, on her July 1st birthday, I think he might release a video of a seance he’s had via a medium as he contacts Diana for a chat ……. just a premonition I’ve had 😃

Twas meant to be a podcast but Spotify pulled the plug before he got round to doing it!

Thanks @lollipop_panda for this new Fred and recap and to @Thalia for the great title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A few days after "a near catastrophic 2 hour car chase" with Backgrid, Smegan is back to using Backgrid. She has no choice, all Dior's are closing on her. The toxic marriage continues and then there's handbag Harry
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you lollipop_panda for starting the thread and the recap.

Congratulations Thalia on the thread title.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the gruesomes next. The US, other than the posters on this thread who already know, seem to have woken (not as in wokery) to the gruesomes whinging, whining me me me I I I self centred victimhood bandwagon.
They overcooked it. People are just sick of hearing the same tripe all the time from them.

Reactions: 34
Tgecc Cp problem with all this constant rebranding is that everyone knows it’s not authentic. She’s showed us who she really is and we don’t like it.

the only way this approach words is if she disappears from public life for years and works quietly behind the scenes on something.

which we all know won’t happen

Reactions: 36
A few days after "a near catastrophic 2 hour car chase" with Backgrid, Smegan is back to using Backgrid. She has no choice, all Dior's are closing on her. The toxic marriage continues and then there's handbag Harry
😂
Thread title bit in bold

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe this is why Smegsy's hands and feet don't match her face? All borrowed, like her hair? 😉

IMG-20230624-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.