Harry & Meghan #362 Meghan Markle is the new face of D...oh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO, I can absolutely see WME pushing for a split, in order to salvage something for Smeg.
I've had a quick search, and it looks like Meghan signed to WME alone, as opposed to H&M signing as a couple ...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I am so sad for her that my heart pumps piss and I hope the bleep is bleeping miserable after the tit she dealt to our lovely Queenie.

Piss off and have a lovely breakdown you deluded,demonic,duplicitous gobshite
Awful, crapulous, snide, conniving, lying, multi-hue-buttercream-smeared untalented unlikeable bleep who is always spouting tit.

But thats quite enough about me, anyway, @Nuttynana 😃😃

Meghan is an unlikeable bleep, and dysfunctional with it, just like him.

No wonder none of their families bother with them any longer.
They don't have any friends either , so no need for two mobile phones in their household lolssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It really seems like the dam broke after the NYC stunt…we all predicted 150 threads ago that there would be an act that would destroy their support. I would have thought it was slagging off your dying grandparents, but here we are!

It is glorious but I want more. I want the former employees to spill everything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I want everyone spilling everything. I want them so shamed that they never show their faces again. Not that that will happen. I don't think smegs can be shamed and haz is far too high to realise that theres something to be shamed over.
Bloody awful people. I want the entire world to see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Just saw this comment on a DM article about the Wagner Forces going after Putin. Laughed my head off!

View attachment 2262260
Mum thought I didn't know about the situation in Russia so was giving me the highlights, I told her Sparry could resolve it. Then told her about the WaaaghCast. Her reaction: 🙄 (and some local comment that I can't say 🤫, but she compared him to someone who fancies himself a dictator, but is actually a patsy, and is widely regarded as a jinx).

No sensible person would take anything the Harkles say seriously, unless it is out of concern for what their deranged fans/others with the same agenda could do.

Smegs should really get into The Tig 2.0 - that sort of content is the only stuff she can be successful with, unless, of course, she teaches Grifting 101.

423df8f3d0986197bd53a018bd9c7bbf.jpg

(I don't know if she's mid-western, picked this up for the 'floozy' and of course, Grifting 101 😉)

As for him, I don't know what he can share that would add any sort of value to the world 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s getting to the point where it’s difficult to hate them, the two grifters have spoiled their own brand. It will be interesting to,see,the value of entities such as spotify and netflix rise (reflected in their stock prices) once the two are detached from those brands.

What galls me as a Brit is Hazzno even suggesting he pose as an interviewer of heads of state…simply because his past association with the RF gives foreign enemies (Putin ugh) a potential opportunity to mock and/or use him to make public statements. It is starting to become embarrassing for his country. A national security issue even.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I am so sad for her that my heart pumps piss and I hope the bleep is bleeping miserable after the tit she dealt to our lovely Queenie.

Piss off and have a lovely breakdown you deluded,demonic,duplicitous gobshite
I just wanted to quote this again so I could re-read it because I agree with every single word of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm going to bet that the TV show Bad Manners which Harry and Meghan are supposedly developing will not get the green light from Netflix and it is interesting that they wanted to replicate Emily in Paris and a family-friendly TV show that was similar to Heartstopper but Netflix said no to both projects.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Anyone get the feeling that there might be a few more plates getting smashed a bit later on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thursday, news that Pwince twit wanted to interview Putin.
Friday, civil war breaks out in Russia.
Fastest Markling yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I don't know about out anyone else but this bleeding humidity in the South East today is giving me a headache just awful!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Thursday, news that Pwince twit wanted to interview Putin.
Friday, civil war breaks out in Russia.
Fastest Markling yet?
Lets send in Hazno - I'm sure a few Butter-up therapy sessions will sort out Putin and Wagner ... and they can all measure their todgers 🙄 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It really seems like the dam broke after the NYC stunt…we all predicted 150 threads ago that there would be an act that would destroy their support. I would have thought it was slagging off your dying grandparents, but here we are!

It is glorious but I want more. I want the former employees to spill everything
I think South Park cracked it for us.
After that, there were journalists and tv/radio people openly mocking them when they had been previously biting their tongues.

Floodgates seemed to open then.
And people who had previously defended them started to open their eyes.
Then the pretend car chase was treated as a komedy kaper and nobody believed any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.