Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patrick Christys on GB News is about to discuss Hairys plan to interview Putin….

Reactions: 27
I always thought she was put on the island to keep people away. The island is on his land, if there are no boats around it's impossible to get to her unless you want to drag your own boat with you or swim? Sounds fairly secure??

Reactions: 19
@Scotchm
Thankfully there's no interest here but you WILL spot a copy of the Hello Coronation special!
@Scotch Mist what in the blueberries are you doing here?

Reactions: 26
Rather weak tea and might be known anyway already, but was news for me: apparently Minge tried to get Taylor Swift, Anna Wintour and Kim Kardashian on her podcast. Somehow. For reasons unknown, none of them wanted to appear.
Same source as the one saying that they were thrown out, not „amicably departed“ from their seats.

Reactions: 42
Haven't been about lately so off for a catch up!
This is something Reek should've watched on repeat a few years ago

Reactions: 21
Actually I’m not sure if we’ve had this before, but would like to suggest it as a thread title

Thread suggestion

Harry & Meghan #362 The grift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 44
I had "Sorry seems to be the hardest word" played and my dedication read out on Annie Nightingale's Sunday show in 1976, I was so surprised when she said my name!
(It was my attempt at an apology to a guy from London I'd met on a Spanish holiday, he got too serious after only a couple of dates so I dumped him. We were only 19/20.)
Getting older makes me melancholy!

Reactions: 26
Oh dear. If it's coming from Camp Shug hit that ignore button. They claim William likes pegging & ho bagging, etc. it's a deflection. It's Haz that has the brain damage quite clearly; how transparent are these stories. Nothing but pure BS like the Hanbury rumours. Haz is jealous of the POW's wife, family, brains, possessions & dick. We know none of the Stoat's is functional so the bots continue to spin the opposing narrative. Every time it sounds more far-fetched. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Peanut butter and jealous.
---
That's from 2020; look at the website name. Spotboye! Bwahahaha like a time machine forecasting their downfall.
---
That's interesting. We suspected Aitch may have certain predilections and if Cheryl Cole was a beard it makes even more sense. Keep Calm & Tattle On!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I've infiltrated with the cheesy poofs, see you later

Reactions: 37
If you're still raiding the kitchens at Midnight I'm in! I'll bring extra batteries for the
---
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
My family left the UK before it started but I found this!

Reactions: 16
It was highly amusing this afternoon watching one of the Royal Ascot races. The King had a runner who led for a while but sadly only came 5th. The name of this horse was Candle of Hope, I so wanted it to win.

Reactions: 41
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
@Whatamadworld

It's been going since the 1900s.
British Aristos and upper classes enjoyed wealth without having to work and held something known as " the season" every year.
They all attended lots of balls, dinner events, sporting events etc which would be held throughout this social season in London and in " the country.".
Also, daughters who had come of age and left finishing school would be introduced to everyone during the season with the intention of finding them a suitable husband.
The girls used to make their formal social debut at the court of the monarch during the season, too and were called debutantes.. The late Queen abolished debutantes in the late 50s but "the season" continues.

The season starts with the Cheltenham horse racing festival and includes the Grand National, the Oxford/Cambridge boat race, Badminton Horse Trials, Chelsea Flower Show, Epsom Derby horse race, Royal Ascot horse races, Cricket Test Match at Lords, Wimbledon, Henley Regatta and Goodwood horse races.
Horse racing is dubbed the sport of Kings.

Royals usually attend all these events plus private Balls etc during the season.

So it's been a thing for many years and is just one part of a whole host of events during Spring and Summer.
Edited to add, I forgot Cowes week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

I didn't know that, thanks!

I feel like Kim Kardashian was the first choice before Paris Hilton? But Kim Kardashian probably didn't want to be asked about her sex tape and being called "bimbo" so refused. The Kardashians are trashy, but they control their image, that's for sure. Hence why they are worth so much.

Taylor Swift's team probably knew the only thing Peg would ask about was her famous boyfriends and she is another one who controls her image. Plus, I have a feeling she is team Kate and William even though this was long ago

Anna Wintour is Team King Charles

Goody, a midnight feast! Sounds simply wizard

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but someone needs to tell him that at least two of those on board were Asian and huge supports of The Princes trust and the British Asian Trust. RIP.

What a cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.