Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Bower on now. Says someone told him that harkles went to a big do at a beach party and h asked the owner if they could have their house. Next day asked if they could have their private jet too. Eg scroungers. Says they both want to emulate Diana so may change their surname to Spencer. Wtf
Those titles are about to be removed so as in the case of Megxit they want to jump before they are pushed. That way they get to control the narrative

Reactions: 34
Says someone told him that harkles went to a big do at a beach party and h asked the owner if they could have their house
IMO I don't believe that they went to this beach party because if they did I think Meghan would have called the paps and asked them to take photos of herself and Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Giving titles to those American children was Charles worst mistake to date, it wasn't inevitable as nothing was announced for months.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Tom Bower says the deal with Dior was infact a possibility but that Dior had told her, no controversy eg be quiet. Then after the Bill Simmons grifter comments, the deal was off. Interesting

• Haha
  • Wow
Tom Bower says the deal with Dior was infact a possibility but that Dior had told her, no controversy eg be quiet. Then after the Bill Simmons grifter comments, the deal was off. Interesting
What were they thinking. She's not got the figure nor the elegance needed for Dior. She can't help herself can she.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Watching Piers interviewing three people about the people on the submersible, and it’s very sad as it’s highly unlikely they will make it ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I'm just laughing at the harkles changing their last names to Spencer, as per Tom bower says

• Haha
  • Wow
On the children - they exist, she definitely gave birth in the U.K., she had to secure her place. As I’ve said before I could be persuaded on a surrogate for No. 2.
This is your opinion, not fact. Unless you have irrefutable evidence that fark is entitled to be in the LoS? If so, we'd all love to see it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm just laughing at the harkles changing their last names to Spencer, as per Tom bower says
Any other right minded person would be like why the hell do you want to be like my mother so much you little freaky freak, but he seems to want her to be, batshit both of them, wonder what Earl thinks of this new nugget of info! Always got the impression he disliked hangers on for their surname!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.