Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Oooh, I need a good thunderstorm, whereabouts are you? Is it heading to the West Midlands?
I hope it does. It's really muggy and nasty here right now.

Had a bit of thunder in the distance and about 3 hours of steady rain yesterday evening, which helped. But today's bloody awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
From Hindustani Times. Yes.
Harald's truth in Court about Paul Burrell

"Both my brother and I had very strong feelings about how indiscrete (sic) Paul had proven to be with the way he had sold our mother's possessions and how he had given numerous interviews about her. We firmly believed that she would have expected some privacy in death, especially from someone she had trusted, and we were so upset at the way he was behaving” he added.

Sanctimoniously asking for his mother to have privacy in death. He rubbed her stuff on his todger thinking it would keep him going for Eight Hours, keeps her teeth by his bed (sic) and thought she was a rubbish bin with a flapping lid talking to him from beyond the grave. All in Spare.

Paul didn't steal things, he hid them, he loved Diana and has far more integrity than Harald ever had. It was the hatchet-faced Spencer sisters in their trademark hats who carried out a raid, not Paul. Good on HM for driving away the jackals.
He's a bit of a tit but not a bad man. For someone who really does know it all, he's kept commendably quiet.
I'm a bit fickle, and as My Neil seems to have done a runner my thoughts are now turning to My Paul. Could we be suited, or should I wait for My Neil to declare himself before committing myself to My Paul? I don't want to appear to be a woman of easy virtue, but time's moving on, know what I mean?
Not meaning to jump the gun, but My Paul's eyes were definitely following me in his last video even though he was talking ahout barristers. Like Neil, he seemed fixated on my nightie. Am I imagining this interest on his part?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It is ! Should be with you now. ( lightning map, installed when daughter was doing a weather dependent job)

Decent bit of rain, still feels like electricity in air London outskirts View attachment 2233390
Just checked and it’s all going up the other side of Birmingham from where I am. We do seem to have a bit of a breeze now which is helping.
On topic, how do the Royals manage to keeping looking lovely and cool in the warm weather? Sophie looked lovely this weekend. I look like I have boiled my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just googled that. Is it good?
I enjoy a murder mystery
I have to say it's interesting in a way as there are multiple suspects who are each hiding the truth from Inspector Ravenscroft but it leaves you guessing as to why they are keeping secrets from him in the first place. A murder mystery author who I would personally recommend is Helena Dixon as her murder mysteries are so interesting that you don't want to put the book down as you always want to see what happens next, the character are well rounded which results in you learning more about them in each book and the locations in which the stories take place in are really interesting; for example in one of the stories the murder takes place at a beauty pageant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well you did it, brought it across ! :m:coronation:can't find a hand clapping, the one I found looks as though it's telling you to eff off so gave it a swerve....! Here's a crown and mushroom.

From Laura Poirot...
"After the RF helped stage a fake birth, photocall and christening of the first child? No, there must be an agreement in place with mutual benefits."
Of course there's an agreement in place, always was and still is. It would have been impossible to stage the christening in the Queen's private chapel at Windsor, pretend Welby was there, allow Chris Allerton to Photoshop the Royals in for public release, cleared his access to the Palace.
Impossible without Palace approval and help.
This is the elephant in the room and where the press won't go. Even BookWorm, Celt and Lady C won't go there. But our Laura did!
I've been saying this for years.
Love you Cinny, my first mushie 😍

Funny, I also watched both the Hercules Poirot films on Disney this weekend 🤣

I do wonder, what the straw will be that will break the camels back in regards to the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

"Both my brother and I had very strong feelings about how indiscrete (sic) Paul had proven to be with the way he had sold our mother's possessions and how he had given numerous interviews about her. We firmly believed that she would have expected some privacy in death, especially from someone she had trusted, and we were so upset at the way he was behaving” he added.

Sanctimoniously asking for his mother to have privacy in death. He rubbed her stuff on his todger thinking it would keep him going for Eight Hours, keeps her teeth by his bed (sic) and thought she was a rubbish bin with a flapping lid talking to him from beyond the grave. All in Spare.

Paul didn't steal things, he hid them, he loved Diana and has far more integrity than Harald ever had. It was the hatchet-faced Spencer sisters in their trademark hats who carried out a raid, not Paul. Good on HM for driving away the jackals.
He's a bit of a tit but not a bad man. For someone who really does know it all, he's kept commendably quiet.
I'm a bit fickle, and as My Neil seems to have done a runner my thoughts are now turning to My Paul. Could we be suited, or should I wait for My Neil to declare himself before committing myself to My Paul? I don't want to appear to be a woman of easy virtue, but time's moving on, know what I mean?
Not meaning to jump the gun, but My Paul's eyes were definitely following me in his last video even though he was talking ahout barristers. Like Neil, he seemed fixated on my nightie. Am I imagining this interest on his part?
Based on..''sources'' and sources it is possible that Your Paul is fixated on you and your nightie because of your confessed proximity to... Your Neil.
It is however a ''established narrative'' that Your Paul is ...flexible.
So its a good idea to determine if Your Neil is also.
Life is to short.. to ponder virtues, why when you can have both.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So I was bored doing the laundry and checked out L Poiroit’s page. Just curious why Doria was getting an allowance from the RF? Did we cover this and I missed it?
Was this in Tom Bower's Revenge?
Celt Views. Was H wired for NF

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Years back Celt predicted that the Ho would detach herself from Harold, stop being tactile and loving, maybe appear with bruises. She's encouraged him to dig a big hole and make himself look like a clown.
He could have been wired up in his ear and shirt for Court, which would be contempt of Court. Was he recording for Netflix or receiving instructions?
Will they investigate this? If not why not?
He was all over the place, contradicting himself and pining for Chelsy, restless on the first day but calmer and possibly medicated on the second.
Chelsy should take out an injunction.
Despite his lack of evidence the case is going ahead.
Harold is on a mission to destroy, and both the Courts and Monarchy are powerless, dysfunctional and weak.
Why hasn't the Judge ordered help for him? Celt thinks we can't see the big picture.
Harold isn't as thick as people believe, although his brain has been frazzled by drugs and the Ho.
Likely undiagnosed ADHD, and Celt mentioned that the Queen's first cousin was put in a mental home, kept hidden and never visited. The Royals don't do ADHD etc.
Harold looks nothing like he did 5 years ago. He needs help, and Celt hopes this ends soon.
Celt believes that Harold has been hacked by his wife. She wants his downfall, and he's losing his mind bit by bit.
Celt says the RF were ready to fly him out of Canada, rescue him, but Harold didn't go.
His emotional growth has been stunted by cannabis, possibly arrested at the time of the death of his mother.

Reactions: 30
Just checked and it’s all going up the other side of Birmingham from where I am. We do seem to have a bit of a breeze now which is helping.
On topic, how do the Royals manage to keeping looking lovely and cool in the warm weather? Sophie looked lovely this weekend. I look like I have boiled my head.
It’s getting “black over Bills Mothers” now and I think I can hear a few rumbles in the distance. Fingers crossed it’ll clear the air so I can sleep well tonight.

eta: Just nearly lost my parasol and washing spinny thing. Big squall out of nowhere. Had to run round pulling windows shut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Been throwing it down here, some lightning and dramatic thunder, but only 3 or 4 times. Stopped now & still muggy as hell. Bedrooms are 30c

Reactions: 20
It’s getting “black over Bills Mothers” now and I think I can hear a few rumbles in the distance. Fingers crossed it’ll clear the air so I can sleep well tonight.
Well I think I’m on the other side of town from you then. It’s been bloody biblical here, like being under a massive power shower. Absolutely hideous. I bet all my roses are smashed to buggery 🤬. I like the sun and the heat so I’m NOT a happy bunny. Weather forecast says it should be gone by now. It’s not 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Cinny Neil's sent you a gift
Neil.jpg
Don't do him dirty 💔 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Based on..''sources'' and sources it is possible that Your Paul is fixated on you and your nightie because of your confessed proximity to... Your Neil.
It is however a ''established narrative'' that Your Paul is ...flexible.
So its a good idea to determine if Your Neil is also.
Life is to short.. to ponder virtues, why when you can have both.🤣
Thank you Auntie E! How you can flip between obscure cryptic posts about "sources" and matters of the heart is fantastic x. I have to read your posts at least twice, and always find them interesting.
But OMG are you saying that Paul is looking longingly at my nightie to get close to Neil cos we're an item (nearly)? I'm being used? Catfished!!! Shriek!!
If Paul's just using me to get close to Neil, I'll have to dump him and redouble my efforts with My Neil with a new nightie then. I'll need the help of my matchmaker @LadyMuck for this.
On Topic as Evangelina works at the Palace.
Thank you for the gorgeous hunk and flowers @SlavaUkraini x . My faith in Cupid and Eros is restored 🤗
I just read this post and it's quite pathetic. I'm just looking for a good home really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bookworm. Any truth in this gossip?

Well, we've discussed on here before the maid finding a bump on the bathroom floor. But for Smeg to tell the maid that it was a bullet proof protection that she wore over Archie is stretching the truth ridiculously. Now, if you were the maid, wouldn't you check out Smeg's real figure at this point. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.