Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ll hold my hands up, I have the white privilege of air conditioning. Put in by the previous owners of our house, in a conservatory. So it’s a green house with all the doors and windows shut and the hot sun negates any benefit from the air con. And we can’t afford to turn it on anyway at the moment.

Any publishers care to help me ghost write my waaagh emoirs?
I’ve got a free standing air con unit in my bedroom it cost £300 and is the best thing I have ever bought in my entire life, I honestly think I would be so depressed in the summer without it. I very rarely go outside when the sun is shining in summer I read the other day that there is a thing called Reverse SAD like people get in winter and I think I’ve got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@Cassandra333, desperate right now. The Pup is very sick, parents have taken him for an emergency checkup to the vet. I'm really scared. Can you please pray for him? I can't lose him.

On topic: Bad people should get consequences for their bad deeds, including the Gruesomes. They might not be top of the list but they're definitely on it.
Praying for Pup

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you so much ♥ the little guy has just come back from the vet. Apparently he has food poisoning (or likely poisoned by people who have been objecting to dogs walking around - in a city with the highest number of pet dogs per capita a few years ago), it will take time to go away. The current weather (40C+ temps, rain in other parts of city = extra heat here, attacks by ants and other pests, rats running into houses) isn't helping either. Massive risk of dehydration. Fever, of course, so this could go on for days. On top of that he injured his face, though eye was saved, thankfully. Blood tests came back okay though, thankfully. I puked hard when he came back, though thankfully headache is mostly gone now.

I'm sitting with him in dad's room with the AC on - it's small, mostly dark without the lights on, and it's his favourite place for naps. Doing touch therapy/reiki/energy healing, whatever one would call it. Did a cleansing around the house while he was gone.

Started a new job this week so something bad had to happen - pretty sure the relatives are continuously placing hexes/have done one that attacks anytime something good happens. Going to renew the mirrors around the house - some got knocked over/disappeared. My new coworkers are excited to meet him, going to delay that for a few weeks.

He finally ate a tiny treat from my hand, so 🤞 You really are magic ♥🤗

They're proud of it? Since yesterday, this dialogue from a Hindi film has been stuck in my head: "I must say, tumhaara taste achha nahin hai" (transl.: You have bad taste).

Haven't they listened to the podcast with the dolphin sounds yet?

Likely a silicone mask to help your hands look younger - hands, neck and feet give away the 'real age'. You can take care of the skin but the veins etc can't be messed around with. That's how we caught out a classmate who was five years older than us but pretended to be much younger. Either very painful and almost useless surgery, or you use silicone masks/prosthetics basically.

ChaoticArtist I am glad Felix is home with you. Hopefully the poison will be out of his system soon and he will be back to his usual wild cat self.

Felix must be enjoying the aircon dark room.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've often wondered how Shola and her gobby cronies view British Asians when they bang on about how racist the UK is. Have they seen our Prime Minister and Cabinet? Maybe success stories don't fit their victim agenda. And I object to being referred to as 'the whites'.
Bit OT: Remember the Conservative leadership race in 2022? The one we don't talk about because we got Liz Truss? Of the 8 candidates, three-quarters of them were either non-white or female (and in two cases, both of those). That was achieved without any of the positive action or all-women shortlists favoured by other parties. And that's the Tories we're talking about! Campaigners and activists like Shola can't acknowledge even the slightest improvement in the world because to do so risks rendering themselves obsolete so their manifesto is one of perpetual decline.

On topic: overjoyed at Spotify coming to their senses.

Reactions: 35
Waaaahhh at the comments!View attachment 2243958
Devastating? I'll tell you what's devastating. Those three lives lost in Nottingham for a start.
That Greek boat capsizing is devastating.
The war in Ukraine is devastating.
I could go on all day about what is devastating, and that doesn't include losing Netflix or Spotify.
And the whole of Britain is NOT behind them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've often wondered how Shola and her gobby cronies view British Asians when they bang on about how racist the UK is. Have they seen our Prime Minister and Cabinet? Maybe success stories don't fit their victim agenda. And I object to being referred to as 'the whites'.
I think according to modern race theory, Asians have White Privilege. Because they are often brainy, work hard and get ahead?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.