Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has James Hewitt claimed his son yet? After today I bet he's furiously downloading and printing out a certificate to prove he's sterile

Reactions: 44
Has she sung yet?
The worst thing about any Jane McDonald programme... The song at the end!

Though, I do love the fact that Susan Calman took over the cruising programme and clearly takes the piss at the end of each episode with a mimed song

Reactions: 21
H claims that he went along with the press depiction of him being a 'thicko' when he was growing up.

So what's his excuse forr the last 4 years. He's still thick

Reactions: 50
H claims that he went along with the press depiction of him being a 'thicko' when he was growing up.

So what's his excuse forr the last 4 years. He's still thick
It has never occurred to him that he was depicted as a thicko because he‘s thick. It’s never occurred to him because he’s thick.

Reactions: 58
I understand your view but that's perilously close to suppressing free speech. The press frequently writes about Suri Cruise/Kardashian kids/other royal kids worldwide. Why is this any different? That's why you don't air your dirty linen in public; start talking and you're just giving the press a story and lining their pockets. The twat has no common sense and his gross privilege blinds him.

Reactions: 41
Can’t believe Dan Wooton spent all last week dragging Philip Schofield for taking advantage of a youngster, and then invites Dr Tessa Dunlop on the show to talk tripe!!!
View attachment 2222132
Just told Mr. Recollections about this pedophile while we were watching Dan. She blocked a pal on Twitter over it last week so I'm going in on his behalf. I'll let y'all know when she blocks me!

Reactions: 18
Sorry… just picked up on the “…. blood on their typing hands” remark, thanks to the GB news’ roundup.

He’s an inarticulate fool. Piffle. The Prince of piffle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
oh I wasn't getting at you and hope it didn't come across that way! I just meant that so many people have been 'outraged' that Lilibet didn't get a birthday post, when none of the children had one!
Honestly it would be weird if she did get a post, the RF would have to use such an old and photoshopped photo!

Reactions: 17
Paul B is a prat and an attention seeker.
But he did adore Diana and would protect her and her boys.
I wonder why Harry hates him? What does he know?
Well Paul was a closet gay whilst he worked for Diana and didnt come out until after her death in the meantime he'd married and had children

Reactions: 15
Paul B is a prat and an attention seeker.
But he did adore Diana and would protect her and her boys.
I wonder why Harry hates him? What does he know?
Paul knows where the bodies are buried. I hope he sues the frizzy haired effer for defamation.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.