Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think that Charles' slimmed-down monarchy has made family members think they aren't important. At the very least, every royal child should get the easel and an official announcement from the King.

The likes of Mike and Eugenie just announcing their babies anywhere is probably because they weren't asked. Ernest was born on the 30th of May - Is it normal for a royal baby to be 5 days old and the people don't even know he was born?

When I say royal child I mean someone whose Parent/Grandparent or great-grandparent was the monarch. Or whatever else criteria would be appropriate. But really anyone in the top 20 should.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Trying to get my head around the popularity of GB news! They have been in the front of stories about Hazno and Megsie and dear old Philth,

There is something very interesting in how this right wing populism is tapping into, and vocalising, what an awful lot of people are thinking! I think other political parties and media outlets need to do a lot of thinking about what people really want!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hazno might still be deluded into thinking Mirror Group will cave in. There's no way in hell he wants to be on the stand ... the 'blackbelt barrister' said on Youtube that a lot of people say that they 'want their day in court' but when they get there they rarely if ever have a good experience.

ps. Regarding Patrick Cristys, he knows two things: Jack and tit, and Jack's left home. (Evil Dead3).
Harry doesn't have to win his case.
He just want's to ''expose,''
Actually the delay gives another day of media debatte.
If he was so bad, his legal advisors would prevent him from taking the stand.
There is nothing that indicates that the Mirror Group knows what they are doing.
Its amusing to see the pretzel twists on both sides.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In your post on the previous thread Safcfootienut, have always suspected that the toddler who was crawling and sitting on Harry's lap was August as the footage was recorded when Eugenie came to visit them and in the pictures I have seen of August as a toddler his hair was exactly the same as the child in the 2 clips. The question is if it was August Harry was reading the book to where was Lili and why wasn't Harry reading a story to her and Archie.
View attachment 2219305View attachment 2219310
View attachment 2219313View attachment 2219314View attachment 2219312
That is the $64K question isn't it?????

Reactions: 24
Hey guys! I turned 40 on Friday. I did gather a tit load of bamboo and cheesy poofs to share with you, but i’m afraid I chowed the whole lot and am paying the price for it now.
6E936864-FF64-4A22-9B13-20395F1B7265.jpeg

Anyway, to officially mark the occasion, I wondered if I could recruit 40 lovely Tattlers to join me in picking out some poor reprobate from your local community, to patronise and boast about how fabulous you are, and how they should be doing better in life.

Results from this selfless deed will be shat out into the ether, never to be heard of or discussed ever again. After all, the main purpose of this initiative is just an excuse for me to post this fabulous picture of myself.

Don’t all rush at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
A baby boy for Eugenie. I know old-fashioned names have made a comeback but Ernest? Guaranteed to be shortened to Ernie by his friends when he's older.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ha Ha!!!

No one who has admitted phone hacking has said Prince Harry was among victims, says Mirror Group – as it happened | Prince Harry | The Guardian
Mirror Group says no one who has admitted phone hacking has said Duke of Sussex was among victims, says its barrister
Andrew Green KC is now detailing the Mirror Group’s defence against Prince Harry’s claims.

There’s no evidence that hacking of Harry’s phone took place, Green says. “Zilch, zero, nil, de nada, niente, nothing.”

Not one person who has come forward to admit phone hacking or has witnessed it has ever said the Duke of Sussex was among the victims, Green says.

Dan Evans was the “designated hacker for the Mirror” in the early 00s, the peak of phone hacking, Green says. But Evans has never suggested he or anyone else attempted to hack the duke’s phone, he says.

Green is listing other journalists who have all admitted hacking but have never listed Harry as one of their victims.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Hey guys! I turned 40 on Friday. I did gather a tit load of bamboo and cheesy poofs to share with you, but i’m afraid I chowed the whole lot and am paying the price for it now.
View attachment 2219352
Anyway, to officially mark the occasion, I wondered if I could recruit 40 lovely Tattlers to join me in picking out some poor reprobate from your local community, to patronise and boast about how fabulous you are, and how they should be doing better in life.

Results from this selfless deed will be shat out into the ether, never to be heard of or discussed ever again. After all, the main purpose of this initiative is just an excuse for me to post this fabulous picture of myself.

Don’t all rush at once.
Happy belated birthday.
I can't help with your 40 40 initiative because I'm too busy sweeping up bits of bamboo and online shopping for cheesy poufs for the VIP room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Another extract:

Jim Waterson
A key part of Harry’s legal case against Mirror Group Newspapers relies on a precedent set by a court case involving a chimney sweep that took place 300 years ago.

The 1722 trial of Armory v Delamirie involved an individual who found a metal piece of jewellery set with gems while cleaning a fireplace. When the chimney sweep had the item valued, a jeweller surreptitiously removed the gems – before handing back a number of empty metal sockets.

The chimney sweep sued and a judge ruled that in the absence of the original gems, it must be assumed that the jewels were of the highest possible value that could fit the empty metal sockets.

The legal ruling set a precedent that if the court can tell that evidence is missing, then the assumption should be that what is missing is of the highest possible value that would fit the hole.

David Sherborne, Prince Harry’s barrister, told the high court on Monday that the Mirror’s mass-deletion of emails potentially relating to Harry’s case was damning. He evoked the chimney sweep’s case from 1722, arguing the judge should interpret the deletion of potential evidence as “inferences of unlawful activity”.

Sherborne evoked the same case in last year’s Wagatha Christie libel trial between Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy. In that trial, he successfully argued that the loss of a mobile phone in the North Sea containing WhatsApp messages should be interpreted as an attempt to hide important evidence.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.