Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else expecting Hazno to do this when he gets asked a question he doesn't want to answer 😁
Blackadder.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hey guys! I turned 40 on Friday. I did gather a tit load of bamboo and cheesy poofs to share with you, but i’m afraid I chowed the whole lot and am paying the price for it now.
View attachment 2219352
Anyway, to officially mark the occasion, I wondered if I could recruit 40 lovely Tattlers to join me in picking out some poor reprobate from your local community, to patronise and boast about how fabulous you are, and how they should be doing better in life.

Results from this selfless deed will be shat out into the ether, never to be heard of or discussed ever again. After all, the main purpose of this initiative is just an excuse for me to post this fabulous picture of myself.

Don’t all rush at once.
Happy 40th! Sign me up!
20230602_170343.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No one who has admitted phone hacking has said Prince Harry was among victims, says Mirror Group – as it happened | Prince Harry | The Guardian
Jim Waterson
Prince Harry’s legal war on the British media has so many different fronts that it can be hard to keep track of what is going on, writes Jim Waterson.

Every national newspaper – with the exception of the Telegraph, Guardian, and Financial Times – is owned by a company currently being sued by the prince.

In addition to an ongoing libel case against the Mail on Sunday, Harry currently has three entirely separate claims ongoing relating to phone hacking and illegal information gathering.

The cases against the newspaper publishers are:

1) Mirror Group Newspapers: This is the case that is currently being tried at the high court in London. Harry alleges that journalists working for the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, and People both hacked his phone and illegally used private investigators to dig up information for stories.

The Mirror says many of the stories were of a “breath-taking level of triviality”. Harry missed a legal deadline to bring the case and that many of the stories about the prince were not obtained illegally but came from legal sources – including his father’s press officers.

2) News Group Newspapers: A judge is currently deciding whether to allow this case against Rupert Murdoch’s media company to go to trial, with a verdict expected in the coming weeks. Harry alleges that journalists working for the Sun under the editorship hacked his phone and illegally used private investigators to dig up information for stories.

It is already accepted that both Harry had his phone hacked by journalists working for Murdoch’s now-defunct News of the World. But News Group Newspapers insists Harry missed a legal deadline to bring the case against the Sun.

3) Associated Newspapers: A judge is currently deciding whether to allow this case to go to trial, with a verdict expected in the coming weeks. Harry – and a group of other claimants including Doreen Lawrence and Elton John – allege that journalists working for the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday used private investigators to carry out illegal information gathering in the search for stories.

The publisher insists the allegations are “preposterous smears” and the underlying evidence is disputed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thank you @Shushex and @Mancunian

@LyraBalaqua "God I’d love to phone in sick tomorrow."
Message me your boss's number, I'll phone first thing pretending to be your mum and say you've taken poorly with a rash and are under the doctor. OK. I'll take my teeth out and by the time I've gummed and dribbled through your symptoms in detail he or she will be desperate to get me off the line.
Result: Day off for Lyra with popcorn watching Hizzonour. (Extra day optional).
P.S. Where do you want the rash? Stories must tally, we don't want to cock up like David Sherborne.
No need to thank me, Tattlers always rush to support each other in times of need. :)

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Lili's birthdays. First birthday allegedly in Frogmore, but nobody saw them arrive in the UK, leave the UK, or arrive in the States.
BookWorm shuffled through the Lili photos. Different hair, different ages, contradictory hair colour and height. Nothing adds up and B/W concluded there are at least 2 children featured. One looks like August Brooksbank.
The parents are all over the place, in hotels, planes, at events - who's giving the children love and attention?

There is to date no legitimate proof of life of either child.
The Royal Family cannot have a Law and Constitution and apply them selectively. If you allow one adopted, illegitimate or surrogate you have to allow them all.
The British Monarchy exists because of the people, and the biggest threat to it is if the people decide that the main players can't be trusted.

Sources tell BookWorm that KC knows the children are not legitimate, but at Nos. 6 and 7 in the Line of Succession it's easier to let it be. But as long as these questions remain unanswered, his credibility is at risk and his weakness in failing to address the matter is on display. This issue will not ho away no matter how long he ignores it.

(I bet BookWorm gets flak for this one, she says she does when she criticises KC).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There seems to be a trend here. Harold is a clown. He names his son after a pub in London’s East end. His dear cousin does him the compliment of naming her second son after a cartoon character, Ernie. The end result is that we now have The Three Stooges. Archie, Augie and Ernie with their menor the Prince of Waaagh. I can’t wait for the announcement of Ernie’s godparents. Howdy Doody and SheRa with supporting appearances by The Joker and The Wicked Witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Now he's blaming press for his bad relationship with W

That's confirmed it, he's narcissistic (probably BPD) and SHOULD NOT be smoking weed and doing psychedelics! This mess exacerbates mental illness and Cressida was very clear how bad his paranoia was even then. Unless you're fit mentally and physically don't mess w this tit. The weed they sell in stores here is Amsterdam strong; not the stuff from the 60. My brother and sister graduated from HS in the 70s and I remember our dad dragging my sister's ass out of a Stones concert BC she was on acid. Ugh. This is what Silcon Valley tech bros do. Micro dose LSD at work and save the hard stuff for the orgies & ragers they frequently throw. Better Do Drugs should be the new Better Up slogan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I still think that Charles' slimmed-down monarchy has made family members think they aren't important. At the very least, every royal child should get the easel and an official announcement from the King.

The likes of Mike and Eugenie just announcing their babies anywhere is probably because they weren't asked. Ernest was born on the 30th of May - Is it normal for a royal baby to be 5 days old and the people don't even know he was born?

When I say royal child I mean someone whose Parent/Grandparent or great-grandparent was the monarch. Or whatever else criteria would be appropriate. But really anyone in the top 20 should.
She may have wanted to wait until they are home - also she may have not wanted to upstage her sister and PPoW at the Jordanian wedding

Added bonus is that she has knocked Hazza off the "top RF story" spot

Reactions: 35
Harry accusing anyone of information gathering is hilarious since he participates in information gathering himself. Travalyst is all about information gathering. Archwell keeps everything that is posted as being owned by the site and it is no long yours.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Robert Jobson just said on Talk tv that Ron Ferguson was great, he always provided champagne for the journalists

Reactions: 20
Eugenie may have lucked out and saved face. I just remembered that Prince Ernst of Saxe- Coburg was Prince Albert’s older brother.

Reactions: 19
My word, the sheer arrogance of him not showing to court. I hope the judge tears a strip off him tomorrow

• Sick
Reactions: 45
I just know that HazNoBrain is going to fake an aneurysm to get out of being on the stand.

Or it's going to be a shitshow tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ha Ha!!!

No one who has admitted phone hacking has said Prince Harry was among victims, says Mirror Group – as it happened | Prince Harry | The Guardian
Mirror Group says no one who has admitted phone hacking has said Duke of Sussex was among victims, says its barrister
Andrew Green KC is now detailing the Mirror Group’s defence against Prince Harry’s claims.

There’s no evidence that hacking of Harry’s phone took place, Green says. “Zilch, zero, nil, de nada, niente, nothing.”

Not one person who has come forward to admit phone hacking or has witnessed it has ever said the Duke of Sussex was among the victims, Green says.

Dan Evans was the “designated hacker for the Mirror” in the early 00s, the peak of phone hacking, Green says. But Evans has never suggested he or anyone else attempted to hack the duke’s phone, he says.

Green is listing other journalists who have all admitted hacking but have never listed Harry as one of their victims.
You do know who Andrew Neil is/was.? Which just might , might explain the GB attitude towards the case.
You do know that Andrew Green KC was appointed by the Chancellor of the Exchequer to report on Maxwellisation.
Also...

The phone-hacking trial was told Mr Goodman first hacked the now-Duchess of Cambridge's voicemail in December 2005.
He also hacked Prince William 35 times and Prince Harry on nine occasions.
This is the first time the jury has heard of William's phone being hacked. Mr Goodman, who denies conspiring to commit misconduct in public office, previously said he only hacked aides.
Mr Goodman is one of seven defendants, including ex-News of the World editors Andy Coulson and Rebekah Brooks, on trial at the Old Bailey. They all deny the charges against them.

Mr Langdale said: "You knew perfectly well you hacked Prince Harry and Prince William didn't you?"
The defendant replied: "Nobody asked me."
The former royal editor had not been in court since the end of March after he was declared unfit to carry on. The trial continued in his absence.

From your article:
'' There is no evidence that Harry was being hacked on a systemic basis, Green adds. ''
Yeah, not systemic just as...needed.
Fawcett (Charles aide) was another one.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I have to go into the office tomorrow, gutted! I shouldn't complain as I have managed to be at home for all the major events of the last year but tomorrow could prove to be epic.
Please refer to my caring compassionate offer to Lyra up thread.
Choose your symptoms and ailments, and as long as you've not got the same boss as Lyra it will be a doodle.
Nurse Cinnamon

I still think that Charles' slimmed-down monarchy has made family members think they aren't important. At the very least, every royal child should get the easel and an official announcement from the King.

The likes of Mike and Eugenie just announcing their babies anywhere is probably because they weren't asked. Ernest was born on the 30th of May - Is it normal for a royal baby to be 5 days old and the people don't even know he was born?

When I say royal child I mean someone whose Parent/Grandparent or great-grandparent was the monarch. Or whatever else criteria would be appropriate. But really anyone in the top 20 should.
Exactly, it's odd and to say they wanted time with the baby before announcing it makes no sense. Unless there were complications or other factors, but still. Even odder if Eugenie has been allowing August to pose as Fark, or is that nonsense and a coincidence that August looks like Fark in the photos? It seems the RF has gained rather than lost members and I'm not sure what exactly has been slimmed down unless I've missed it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.