Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding guests look lovely, Rajwa looks beautiful, Hussein looks dashing (and his smile when he first laid eyes on his bride!) and the feeling of happiness is 🥰🥰

I'm fairly sure if it was her in that dress, we'd be saying something about having her arms out when everyone else has gone for dresses with full coverage ;)
I did raise an eyebrow to myself at the sight of arms.
And then Jill Biden's granddaughter (?) isn't in a full-length dress and it's black, which stands out a little compared to the blues and pinks of the guests (and Rania is in black) 🧐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So far so good.

It's such a lovely and intimate venue.

No one has announced a pregnancy, so its a win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The wedding guests look lovely, Rajwa looks beautiful, Hussein looks dashing (and his smile when he first laid eyes on his bride!) and the feeling of happiness is 🥰🥰

I did raise an eyebrow to myself at the sight of arms.
And then Jill Biden's granddaughter (?) isn't in a full-length dress and it's black, which stands out a little compared to the blues and pinks of the guests (and Rania is in black) 🧐
Whoever she was wasn’t sitting with Jill Biden. I wonder what they did with her?!

Reactions: 15
Would you like me to do a new thread ? Only trouble is there hasn't been much from the Narckles this thread and there's not much to say about them .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whoever she was wasn’t sitting with Jill Biden. I wonder what they did with her?!
It was her daughter. I wondered that too-very odd also how Jill was the first one out to give congratulations over family etc

• Wow
Reactions: 17
OK, kinda off topic but we here in America could use some light-hearted distraction. (More shootings over the Memorial Day week-end ☹ ) Your post, @Shushex, made me think of something that might bring a smile.

Tuesday I went to a dollhouse store to buy a present for my grand daughter. Prices started at....wait for it...$1,800! Unpainted, raw wood and completely unfurnished. Not even including any dolls! Finishing it all up would cost over $3,000! Almost $4,000 if you bought the fake grass landscaping, realistic tiny pond with duckies and a Christmas tree replete with decorations that would light up when plugged in.

I was so shocked I needed a lie down but sadly couldn't fit into any of the tiny chaise lounges.

Not a pretty sight when I tried.

😆
I work primarily with resin and MDF (more of a sustainability factor over wood), and the amount of work and cost of materials that go into making pieces that are durable and can serve as heirlooms is insane! Most people don't appreciate it though since they're used to the single coat of paint directly on unprepared wood or cardboard - far cheaper. Getting a custom piece from a carpenter would most likely cost more your side. Could you maybe get something at a thrift store or non-specialty store that you can refurbish yourself, if you're interested in DIY? Could probably get resin and other embellishments off artists especially during sales. The pond in particular. Now I want to make a dollhouse 😂 I don't think a lot of kids here have those though so most likely won't sell.

I can make a cardboard one and send it to Smegs though - will match the Flatpacks 😉

@Tootlingalong, happy birthday!! 🎂🕯🍹♥💕💐 I got spicy Lay's but dad and I finished them all. I have a questionable orange for you though 😉🤭

And happy birthday, @VicksterIcon! And everyone else who has a birthday today 💐♥🕯🎂 Won't be able to catch up on previous pages, apologies! But you all have my best wishes 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do all Royal families have that star shaped badge thing?

Reactions: 11
Philippe was sitting with W-A & Max, and Elisabeth was in a row with Will&Catherine, so they probably divided by importance of rank, not VIP & their plus one?

Reactions: 19
Its clear now they've bumped Beatrice and husband up to replace Sparry
That must sting
Oh dear
What a shame
Never mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You can see that they obviously know William and Kate and Beatrice and Edo from the length of time they spent talking to them.

I’m surprised that Queen Sofia is still prepared to turn up to things with Juan Carlos.

Reactions: 31

You can see that they obviously know William and Kate and Beatrice and Edo from the length of time they spent talking to them.

I’m surprised that Queen Sofia is still prepared to turn up to things with Juan Carlos.

They kept going on!

And the hug between William and Hussein was sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.