Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they have a mortgage the property taxes are probably paid out of an escrow account along with the homeowners insurance. By the way in California we have proposition 13
Proposition 13, adopted by California voters in 1978, mandates a property tax rate of one percent, requires that properties be assessed at market value at the time of sale, and allows assessments to rise by no more than 2 percent per year until the next sale. This means that as long as property values increase by more than 2 percent per year, homeowners gain from remaining in the same house because their taxes are lower than they would be on a different house of the same value. Proposition 13 thus gives rise to a lock-in effect for owner-occupiers that strengthens over time. It also affects the rental market, both directly because it applies to landlords and indirectly because it reduces the turnover of owner-occupied homes.

As a result of Proposition 13, there are obvious distortions in the real estate marketplace. For example, in 2003 financier Warren Buffett announced that he pays property taxes of $14,410, or 2.9 percent, on his $500,000 home in Omaha, Nebraska, but pays only $2,264, or 0.056 percent, on his $4 million home in California. Although Buffet is known as an astute investor, the low property taxes on his California home are not attributable to his investment prowess, but rather to Proposition 13.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Archie's battery life isn't great so that's why Meghan has two of the dolls. While one is recharging, the other is on duty 🥰
new1.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You need an assistant? Can I take the position? I’m a very good curser. Used to work at a collection agency! What are the responsibilities? I work cheap. Steal some of those British Cheesey Puffs for me, and I’m good to go! I can answer correspondence
“Dear Sir or Madam,
Leave Nuttynana the duck alone, or I’ll come down there and Staple Gun your dick to the wall.
Regards and go duck yourself,
NuttyNana’s Assistant”

I can amp it up - Regards and go duck yourself, you pissant scrote smelling cocksucker fucktard asslicker.
‘Or tone it down - Best Regards and Go duck yourself, you pissant scrote smelling cocksucker fucktard asslicker.

Btw - Why is Hazzno wearing those strands of rusty chicken wire across his mostly balding head? Shave them off. They look ridiculous.

It’s a 3 day weekend here in the states. We used to ‘celebrate’ the fallen over Memorial Day with picnics and bbqs. Now we’re told it’s disrespectful. duck them. My family served, then served the burgers after the parade, so anyone complaining this weekend…..duck off.

oh, and I call BS about the Archie calls for his grandfather. IF HE EXSISTS - no frame of reference, he has no concept of a grandfather. Or family. He doesn’t even appear to connect with his alleged mother.
In the game forum I moderate, we have a troll function. Mark someone a troll and they are the only ones who can see their posts. (besides the mods) I want to put a Troll lock on the actual lives of Hazno and HazHim. Any tit they do or spew, is noticed only by themselves. The rest of the world could go about their business no even knowing the Markled Harkles exist. Wonderful thing, the troll function. I’d slap it on ScoobieDon;t and ShittyShouty as well.

so, um Nutty? Do I get the job?
Holy Balls, woman!! I don’t even have a dick and that made me cringe!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We have a 5000+ square foot house on a little over 4 acres (we were lucky enough to buy when where we live was considered "the country" and prices and interest rates were very low - prices have more than doubled where we are and interest rates have more than tripled) and we pay around $5000 in property taxes...with one of the top school systems in the country
I’m lucky that my property taxes are very low, BUT, NC gives you the high hard one on vehicle tax!!! It’s rather insane how much it cost to register my vehicles here!! (But I’m keeping them both as one is great on gas & the other can haul stuff!)

What’s the new winning thread title, cause it’s almost time?!?! 😊

Reactions: 20
I’m going over to the Schofield thread for a while. Proof the truth always comes out eventually.
I've done this too, so I be quiet on here for a bit but I must leave this here..Harry can join Schofield, he can get a free ride in his shopping cart 😄😄😄 x
Back soon Love Pom ❤❤❤❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16852023524393.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
State ''approved'' lives, buissnesses, lifestyles, possesions, parrenting...
Utopia... its already here for some, they are just unaware because somebody told them it makes them the ''better human.''
USA will set another trend with this, but it will not happen to them. They have guns.
They actually lack authority to do it and Congress has a say in it. I’ll post the article when my cousin sends it!
And, yes. We have guns! 😁
(I also have a squirt gun!!) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They actually lack authority to do it and Congress has a say in it. I’ll post the article when my cousin sends it!
And, yes. We have guns! 😁
(I also have a squirt gun!!) 🤣
I would have one if I lived there, just the scope of the country.
I don't think that guns kill, humans do.
You can buy a AK 47 on a flea market in central Europe for 300 euro.
If someone choses to do so (kill) they will.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would have one if I lived there, just the scope of the country.
I don't think that guns kill, humans do.
You can buy a AK 47 on a flea market in central Europe for 300 euro.
If someone choses to do so (kill) they will.
Guns in the wrong hands is the problem. Most gun owners are very responsible, though.
And the bit you mentioned about AK47’s at flea markets over in Europe blows me away!! We have gun shows here, but flea markets here are better known for Hummels and tit!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Guns in the wrong hands is the problem. Most gun owners are very responsible, though.
And the bit you mentioned about AK47’s at flea markets over in Europe blows me away!! We have gun shows here, but flea markets here are better known for Hummels and tit!! 🤣
Residue from wars.
Europe(continental) is a transit area for everything from war logistics over refugees to organized crime which profits from wars (guns example)
German airline found misiles in cargo.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m A, they are alien little fuckers out to mess with me I tell ya! :-D
I'm B, got eaten alive thru thick denim trousers.
Was swollen like others react to wasp stings.
Not sure about the blood type theory.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.