Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think Angela Levin could be 'trusted' but, call me a cynical witch if you want, I am now of the thought that not one of them know much at all and it is all rumour and hearsay and paper talk and, dare I say it, made up drivel to cause sensationalism. Why? All to do with money ..... it gets them regular slots on TV to discuss these conspiracies and so lines their pockets. From Shouty Shola right through to Tom Bower they come up with different tales week after week and how many prove to be true....... just the odd one!

The big stories eg. the Harkles being thrown out of Frogmore, just drop from the sky on us - nobody had heard even the slightest whisper until it happened. The RF keep their cards close to their chests and only let us know what they want us to know.

As for PA once plotting to oust PC from the throne .... could be true or could be pure fiction. Angela can say this because two who could have confirmed it are now dead, but even if alive I don't think they would have confirmed or denied it this far down the line. The other two PA and Fergie also are not going to admit it at this stage in the game so Angela knows she can say this without fear of contradiction but it causes a bit of gossip and a bit more money to line her pocket.

All this is JMO, others could think differently and I respect their opinions.
I agree completely, these so called royal experts are iffy in my opinion too. They say 'something big is about to happen' well I'm still waiting for it.
You're right about the RF keeping their cards close to their chest.
It's not just writers though there's umpteen YouTubers spouting stuff and then there's the awfulness that is twatter these day none of it verifiable and often just opinion which is fine, we all have our own opinions, but they often say things as a fact but often it is in fact just their opinion.
They should make it clear either way.
All this my sources, my informer, a palace insider, a friend of the couple/King/Nonce said, a spokesman, well why not name them or describe who they are at least otherwise I for one think it's probably tosh.
JMO

Reactions: 29
Do not want! Do we not have some experienced legislat-- no this is California... Is there no carpetbagger to take her place? How fast can we get Harry some citizenship? I'm totally serious.

Unless Feinstein steps down or dies Newsome can’t do a thing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
duck me I have lost my assistant!
You need an assistant? Can I take the position? I’m a very good curser. Used to work at a collection agency! What are the responsibilities? I work cheap. Steal some of those British Cheesey Puffs for me, and I’m good to go! I can answer correspondence
“Dear Sir or Madam,
Leave Nuttynana the duck alone, or I’ll come down there and Staple Gun your dick to the wall.
Regards and go duck yourself,
NuttyNana’s Assistant”

I can amp it up - Regards and go duck yourself, you pissant scrote smelling cocksucker fucktard asslicker.
‘Or tone it down - Best Regards and Go duck yourself, you pissant scrote smelling cocksucker fucktard asslicker.

Btw - Why is Hazzno wearing those strands of rusty chicken wire across his mostly balding head? Shave them off. They look ridiculous.

It’s a 3 day weekend here in the states. We used to ‘celebrate’ the fallen over Memorial Day with picnics and bbqs. Now we’re told it’s disrespectful. duck them. My family served, then served the burgers after the parade, so anyone complaining this weekend…..duck off.

oh, and I call BS about the Archie calls for his grandfather. IF HE EXSISTS - no frame of reference, he has no concept of a grandfather. Or family. He doesn’t even appear to connect with his alleged mother.
In the game forum I moderate, we have a troll function. Mark someone a troll and they are the only ones who can see their posts. (besides the mods) I want to put a Troll lock on the actual lives of Hazno and HazHim. Any tit they do or spew, is noticed only by themselves. The rest of the world could go about their business no even knowing the Markled Harkles exist. Wonderful thing, the troll function. I’d slap it on ScoobieDon;t and ShittyShouty as well.

so, um Nutty? Do I get the job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This article by A Levin has a very odd tone. Bullet points so as not to bore our Tattlers. Sorry some bits in blue, don't know why.

ANGELA LEVIN: Does the 'Battle of Royal Lodge' between Charles and his brother have its roots in Andrew's extraordinary plot to oust Charles from the line of succession and seize the throne himself?
Prince Andrew fears the King is trying to force him out of his Windsor home.
But the struggle between the brothers goes back decades, says royal author.

Levin talks about cutting costs. This is why KC has cut PA's Grant.
Levin asks: "Is it appropriate for a disgraced prince to live in quite such style? It's not as if he needs this much space".
This is none of Levin's business. The law is the law and he has a right to live there, and he hasn't been convicted of any crime.
Levin asks: "Where should William and his family be living? Royal Lodge is more appropriate for a future King" Who says? Levin? OK do it then.
"Yet I believe there are other, still more personal, reasons that might be colouring Charles’s determination to move his younger brother out of Royal Lodge.
"Andrew became convinced that he would do a better job than his more sensitive older brother.
I’ve been told by a royal insider that there were discussions between Andrew, Fergie and Princess Diana as to how Prince Charles might be pushed aside.
This would have left Andrew as Regent to Prince William, who was then still a teenager, effectively putting the Duke of York on the
throne".
"And that he tried hard to block Charles from marrying Camilla too.
Around that time - and amid much discussion of the propriety of Charles marrying Camilla - Queen Elizabeth held serious discussions behind closed doors with the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr George (now Lord) Carey.

"The insider told me Andrew that had been ‘quite poisonous, mean, unhelpful and very nasty about Camilla."
"Andrew had apparently taken the view that she was insufficiently aristocratic and was not to be trusted."
"As a result, I’m told, that Andrew ‘remained so hostile about Camilla’s acceptance that it’s doubtful it has ever been forgiven."
How could Andrew possibly have ousted Charles? That makes no sense, but the antagonism may be because he dislikes Camilla. He's not obliged to like her is he, no law.
A plot between Di, Fungus and PA? Three master strategists, two with 2 O levels between them?
Has this story been drummed up as a reason for the hostility?
Also, Andrew has a family always fiercely loyal to him. KC has never had this.
I'd guess it's simple jealousy, as Andrew was the Queen's favourite, and anger that he tried to stop Chuck marrying Camilla as unsuitable.
Maybe Levin's been wheeled out to boost Chuck's case for removing PA with this story of a plot to seize the throne. Weird.
I think the whole thing is a crock maybe crap like this is reason for a new nda from her seems to me she may have been jealous of andrews relationship with his mother and is trying to stir up trouble between the brothers

Reactions: 25
I had a solid night of 7.5 hrs sleep (which, most of you in your 50’s know is a rarity) only to awaken to rain 🌧 Boo!!! Mowed the yard/weed whacked yesterday so that’s good, but no yard work today 🙁 So I either do laundry, clean house, go shopping for tit I don’t need, or spend the day w/the crazy lot of you roasting the Gruesomes!! 😜 (Maybe some of all of the above?) Anyway, I hope everyone is well today! (Sadie Mae won’t go out to pee 🤦🏻‍♀️)
Awww poor Sadie Mae - you just let her know that there are a lot of us that won't go out in the rain to pee either. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d need a blooming moat of oil around my house for all of these little buggers. It’s like a flying mini piranha attack when you step out after 16:00, I SWEAR they use the anti bug spray as a fecking aperitif! I am surrounded by trees, so kinda my own fault…oh, and close to the river…yeahhhh, nature is HUNGRY, and apparently I am quite delicious!

The garden is also full of geckos, frogs and toads…if they’d stop jumping out at me at innapropriate times or hiding in my potting bits and shoes and did their blooming job, I would be very grateful!

Yes I live in the bush and the mozzies are that bad any exposed skin or thin clothing and you are eaten alive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You need an assistant? Can I take the position? I’m a very good curser. Used to work at a collection agency! What are the responsibilities? I work cheap. Steal some of those British Cheesey Puffs for me, and I’m good to go! I can answer correspondence
“Dear Sir or Madam,
Leave Nuttynana the duck alone, or I’ll come down there and Staple Gun your dick to the wall.
Regards and go duck yourself,
NuttyNana’s Assistant”

I can amp it up - Regards and go duck yourself, you pissant scrote smelling cocksucker fucktard asslicker.
‘Or tone it down - Best Regards and Go duck yourself, you pissant scrote smelling cocksucker fucktard asslicker.

Btw - Why is Hazzno wearing those strands of rusty chicken wire across his mostly balding head? Shave them off. They look ridiculous.

It’s a 3 day weekend here in the states. We used to ‘celebrate’ the fallen over Memorial Day with picnics and bbqs. Now we’re told it’s disrespectful. duck them. My family served, then served the burgers after the parade, so anyone complaining this weekend…..duck off.

oh, and I call BS about the Archie calls for his grandfather. IF HE EXSISTS - no frame of reference, he has no concept of a grandfather. Or family. He doesn’t even appear to connect with his alleged mother.
In the game forum I moderate, we have a troll function. Mark someone a troll and they are the only ones who can see their posts. (besides the mods) I want to put a Troll lock on the actual lives of Hazno and HazHim. Any tit they do or spew, is noticed only by themselves. The rest of the world could go about their business no even knowing the Markled Harkles exist. Wonderful thing, the troll function. I’d slap it on ScoobieDon;t and ShittyShouty as well.

so, um Nutty? Do I get the job?
I'm sat in coffee shop and quite literally cackled at this 😅 thanks for the laugh
20230527_142041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been having a nose round Etsy and this you just have to see 😬😂🤣

Which one is supposed to be Smeg. The one with Suits on it doesn't look like her. The thumb is too short and is there a waist. Do the legs have shape.
Is it a double.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This article by A Levin has a very odd tone. Bullet points so as not to bore our Tattlers. Sorry some bits in blue, don't know why.

ANGELA LEVIN: Does the 'Battle of Royal Lodge' between Charles and his brother have its roots in Andrew's extraordinary plot to oust Charles from the line of succession and seize the throne himself?

Levin asks: "Is it appropriate for a disgraced prince to live in quite such style? It's not as if he needs this much space".
This is none of Levin's business. The law is the law and he has a right to live there, and he hasn't been convicted of any crime.
Levin asks: "Where should William and his family be living? Royal Lodge is more appropriate for a future King" Who says? Levin? OK do it then.
"Yet I believe there are other, still more personal, reasons that might be colouring Charles’s determination to move his younger brother out of Royal Lodge.
"Andrew became convinced that he would do a better job than his more sensitive older brother.
I’ve been told by a royal insider that there were discussions between Andrew, Fergie and Princess Diana as to how Prince Charles might be pushed aside.
This would have left Andrew as Regent to Prince William, who was then still a teenager, effectively putting the Duke of York on the
throne".
Around that time - and amid much discussion of the propriety of Charles marrying Camilla - Queen Elizabeth held serious discussions behind closed doors with the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr George (now Lord) Carey.

"The insider told me Andrew that had been ‘quite poisonous, mean, unhelpful and very nasty about Camilla."
"Andrew had apparently taken the view that she was insufficiently aristocratic and was not to be trusted."
"As a result, I’m told, that Andrew ‘remained so hostile about Camilla’s acceptance that it’s doubtful it has ever been forgiven."
How could Andrew possibly have ousted Charles? That makes no sense, but the antagonism may be because he dislikes Camilla. He's not obliged to like her is he, no law.
A plot between Di, Fungus and PA? Three master strategists, two with 2 O levels between them?
I'd guess it's simple jealousy, as Andrew was the Queen's favourite, and anger that he tried to stop Chuck marrying Camilla as unsuitable.
Maybe Levin's been wheeled out to boost Chuck's case for removing PA with this story of a plot to seize the throne. Weird.

It's a pretty old story, apparently started by Nigel Cawthorne in 2021.

And then repeated by AL in her Camilla biography, as reported on back in 2022.

No idea why she feels the need to rehash it now, when it's probably completely irrelevant to the situation with Royal Lodge. And no need to have it come across as if it's somehow new info from a 'Royal Insider' when it's been in two books.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Palate cleanse/Hottie time!

The Fab Four.

Apparently the one in red is another of KC3's equerries.

Screenshot_20230527-144636_kindlephoto-640997666.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The song Gloria by Laura Brannigan popped up in my workout playlist this morning and someone mentioned it earlier. Holy cow, do the lyrics apply to Megz (I don't know why it posted in half blue and half black and I don't know how to change that)

[Verse 1]
Gloria, you're always on the run now
Running after somebody
You gotta get him somehow

I think you've got to slow down
Before you start to blow it

I think you're headed for a breakdown
So be careful not to show it

[Refrain]
You really don't remember
Was it something that he said?

Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?

[Verse 2]
Gloria, don't you think you're fallin'?
If everybody wants you
Why isn't anybody callin'?

You don't have to answer
Leave 'em hangin' on the line
Oh-oh, calling Gloria

[Chorus]
Gloria (Gloria)
I think they got your number (Gloria)

I think they got the alias (Gloria)
That you've been living under
(Gloria)
But you really don't remember
Was it something that they said?

[Verse 3]
A-ha-ha, a-ha-ha
Gloria, how's it gonna go down?
Will you meet him on the main line?
Or will you catch him on the rebound?

Will you marry for the money?
Take a lover in the afternoon?

Feel your innocence slippin' away
Don't believe it's comin' back soon

[Refrain]
And you really don't remember
Was it something that he said?

[Verse 4]
Gloria, don't you think you're fallin'?
If everybody wants you
Why isn't anybody callin'?

You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line
Oh-oh, calling Gloria

[Chorus]
Gloria (Gloria)
I think they got your number (Gloria)

I think they got the alias (Gloria)
That you've been living under
(Gloria)
But you really don't remember
Was it something that they said?

• Haha
  • Heart
Apologies if posted GB news MM partying without H , split rumours

I wonder if the media know the true status of Harry and Meghan's marriage because ever since that article came out about Harry staying in the Montecito hotel the media seem to be reporting on the split rumours more.

Reactions: 26

We have a 5000+ square foot house on a little over 4 acres (we were lucky enough to buy when where we live was considered "the country" and prices and interest rates were very low - prices have more than doubled where we are and interest rates have more than tripled) and we pay around $5000 in property taxes...with one of the top school systems in the country

• Wow
Reactions: 24
You would think Angela Levin could be 'trusted' but, call me a cynical witch if you want, I am now of the thought that not one of them know much at all and it is all rumour and hearsay and paper talk and, dare I say it, made up drivel to cause sensationalism. Why? All to do with money ..... it gets them regular slots on TV to discuss these conspiracies and so lines their pockets. From Shouty Shola right through to Tom Bower they come up with different tales week after week and how many prove to be true....... just the odd one!

The big stories eg. the Harkles being thrown out of Frogmore, just drop from the sky on us - nobody had heard even the slightest whisper until it happened. The RF keep their cards close to their chests and only let us know what they want us to know.

As for PA once plotting to oust PC from the throne .... could be true or could be pure fiction. Angela can say this because two who could have confirmed it are now dead, but even if alive I don't think they would have confirmed or denied it this far down the line. The other two PA and Fergie also are not going to admit it at this stage in the game so Angela knows she can say this without fear of contradiction but it causes a bit of gossip and a bit more money to line her pocket.

All this is JMO, others could think differently and I respect their opinions.
I don’t believe genuine, reliable sources - those who really are in the know - are leaking information to the press. We know things when the palace make announcements, the rest of it is made up bollocks. As you say people are making claims in order to make money but most of it is fantasy.

throne".

The woman in charge of Camillas image polish.(Levin)
The one that tried to re-frame Blackadder (Mark Bolland) into a ''game'' for William and Harry in her book about Camilla.(Levin)
Diana believed that Charles should be removed see:
Bashir interview
-And the Diaries of Alastair Campbell.
So that she could play Queen Mum until Wills reaches adulthood.
The Andrew theories, are of course more appealing, Fergie is a easy target ,and Andrew was absent most of the time, so oblivious.
Diana believed that the death of QM will break Charles (a medium told her she will die) so Andrew could be Regent for William.

Hint in the above about stupidity of ''journalists'' and theorists, Andrew couldn't be ''King'' if anything he could be Regent for a few years.
But there are ''experts ''out there like a criminal bodyguard (Page), or American media with their ''royalty'' games. The sheep follow, and the Harkles are here to stay.

For someone that spreads so much BS (Charles media) they are oddly scared of the Harkles, and are always avoiding to keep their problematic actions in the headlines longterm.
Should we start a ''they got away with...'' list again.
Lovely knowledge for the future, the Cambs kids will have fun times againt Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet Diana.
Charlie is acing it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.