Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of her in the Getty Images from the Gracie Awards https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/gracie-awards?assettype=image&family=editorial&phrase=gracie awards&sort=newest&groupbyevent=true

Rachel Lindsay (From the Bachelor/Bachelorette) is rocking that silver dress. Ironically that shape would work for Megzy
I see there is a picture in this bunch from some event called ‘The Pantomime Awards’ held on the 11th April 2023 ……. Now that’s one award she wouldn’t have to buy ….. everything she does is a pantomime …….
All together now …. “Oh no it isn’t, oh yes it is!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I see there is a picture in this bunch from some event called ‘The Pantomime Awards’ held on the 11th April 2023 ……. Now that’s one award she wouldn’t have to buy ….. everything she does is a pantomime …….
She dresses like a panto dame, although her acting skills aren't quite as good. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry if this has already been posted, but this is from Enty:

The ginger-haired one already gets security paid for by the government when he is home. He just wanted to play the victim again. What he really wanted was the massive team of security he used to get. But, he left that to go make money, so now he gets what every other dignitary gets.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
I think he's just burning through his own money and inheritance along with the expectation that he'll be receiving another lump sum in the coming years, the one controlled by Princess Anne? I forget which one it is! He's never had to learn to budget or live within his means nor clearly had many people ever say no to him so I do think it's just his $$ he's burning through.

Is the Montecito house still for sale?
I’ve always thought this. I dislike him more than her. He comes across the most entitled person ever. I think he has no concept of the link between earning money & spending money. He just thinks the plebs of the world should be paying for him because he’s just more special than the rest of us.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Just minding my own business in a bank in HK and look who I find. Pom really gets everywhere! No cheesy poofs though
DCBAAAFF-7E79-43EF-BABC-E1A510821296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Do we know if she attended the Gracie's?

I'm on a long shift today, so go easy on your tattling please.... I'll look forward to my bedtime reading later ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apparently, she didn't attend the awards ceremony last night.
---
Do we know if she attended the Gracie's?

I'm on a long shift today, so go easy on your tattling please.... I'll look forward to my bedtime reading later ☺
I posted as you posted this :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh God. Are we going to have the she was too scared to attend sob story? Probable Tweet from Scabies anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Fecken hell a little suburb north of our state capital has just had a 15 year old fire a gun in a school car park.

Luckily no one has been hurt and the teenager is in police custody.

Very scary though for the children and staff at the school.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The grandmother who was accidentally hit by Sophie's protection on coronation day, has died

Family pay tributes to grandmother hit by Royal police outrider # via https://android.com

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
FFS will he never stop 😡

I have a work colleague just like this. Not very smart, tbh. Whenever she doesn't want to do something, she goes around and asks whoever the same questions over and over again, until she gets the answer she wanted - which doesn't happen. Ever.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.