Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I don't think he will stop. So he will run up another $100 million in fees to defend his challenge because he doesn't want to pay the government's costs to defend his claim and then what? Is he going to appeal this decision and run up more costs?

Who is paying his legal bills? He must have money to burn or someone is backing him, IMO
Perhaps he’s pimping out Scooby Doo? He’d do anything for those two 😜 Wouldn’t of thought that would bring much in though thinking about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell. Keeping up with these threads makes you work harder than all those hangers on in the Archewell team photos combined.

I'm going to sue the Royal Family to pay for my assistant readers, as they've got me addicted to reading tattle. Waaagh.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do you think Tessa Dunlap is still wild about hairy? I just watched the Piers clip, and her poor middled aged boy who lost his mummy is just so tired and worn. and meh. I wonder if she is still defending him, so she can get paid to be on talk shows. If she were to do an about face on the reeks, there goes her snappy gig! There is alot of competition in the con reek royal 'experts' school, but the only other loud mouth British idiots still toeing the sussex line are scoobie pooh and shouty shola. Dunlap's previous highly irratating defenses had a lot more pep and rightous indignation then the dunlap I just watched, markled maybe?
---

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Excellent thread title!
I've been thinking, watching the many American outlets starting to say "we don't want them": All very well for Hazno to leave with his tail between his legs and be in the UK/Realm, but 43 is only a citizen of America. Where can she go? She made it obvious from the start her London living was merely to ensnare Haznobrains. I doubt Canada would want her back.
(I realise my tone sounds as if I don't think this is the greatest true love story ever...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
No, I don't think he will stop. So he will run up another $100 million in fees to defend his challenge because he doesn't want to pay the government's costs to defend his claim and then what? Is he going to appeal this decision and run up more costs?

Who is paying his legal bills? He must have money to burn or someone is backing him, IMO
I think he's just burning through his own money and inheritance along with the expectation that he'll be receiving another lump sum in the coming years, the one controlled by Princess Anne? I forget which one it is! He's never had to learn to budget or live within his means nor clearly had many people ever say no to him so I do think it's just his $$ he's burning through.

Is the Montecito house still for sale?

Reactions: 43
FFS will he never stop 😡

Am up with a sickly child, has GCSEs at the mo 😔
Thought I would check out awards & saw this...😡
He is a bleeping joke.
Someone make him stop 😡
What were his words of "not being a burden on the taxpayer"???😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks to @AnnabelLee for this cracking title 🤣

To recap I think the Harkles recently appeared in 'Wacky Races' and 'Goldminger', then they lost the protection review 😆 Such a dull life they lead 😃 oh woe etc

Meanwhile I've spent several threads trying to outwit @Bobble22 dastardly plan to keep the Cheesy Poofs hidden with a greasy ladder 😋

I sneaked some of Harold's special juice and look what happened 😳

View attachment 2191767
After floating to the VIP room @wisebutwild suggested a gold tie 😊😳
Should I be worried? ☺
View attachment 2191783
New thread🧵💖 and title 💖😀 xx
I'm getting further behind again lol.
Going to do some catching up now and I leave a VIP for @Shushex for getting to VIP status Well Done 😀💖❤❤❤🥰🥳🎉🎉😘 xx.

Resizer_16848934709021.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So, is it that, Henry, the dumb duck, met C3Pho, brought her into the fold…and the Valley Girl said…’you know what…in America famous people can make TONNES of money and get Uber rich and popular doing it Henry’. Dumb Prince has been so coddled, he didnt realise his family already IS Uber rich, but have to be so TASTEFULLY and TACTFULLY otherwise they loose their favour with the plebs.

So he thinks he is presenting a 100 year old institution with new news and his AMAZING girlfriend is SO CLEVER. Of course the RF gave him the side eye…and probably major eye roll…but C3Pho took the side eye as a personal slight…she is AMERICAN! AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WOOOOOLRD….ANNNNND she is from LA…these stuffy Brits with their using old tit for ages and not merching themselves are STUPID…’Henry, Henry, they slighted me…they are RACIST! Protect me Henry like you couldnt protect your Mother…remember they said she was a sandwich short of a picnic too…they are EVIL Henry…we can make MILLIONS, that’ll show them looking down their nose at MEEEEEEEEE’. It’s basically the downfall of spectacularly dumb people!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
just watched the craziest dumbest tit I’ve seen in awhile . ET Canada uploaded a segment on YouTube about car chase and these 2 dumb presenters are stumbling over their words tryna defend Harry and Meghan!
“You can have a car chase at a low speed” no words
It kills me to agree with Harkle supporters, but you can have a “low-speed” car chase. Recall OJ Simpson’s 35 MPH car chase on I405 in California that lasted for an hour. I would say the problem is more with the location. You can’t really have a car chase in a heavy traffic location like midtown Manhattan. The whole ordeal was clearly a setup by H&M and anyone who can’t see that is either blind or stupid.

Edit: Lol, I see Verfugbar beat me to it. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you Scotch Mist for starting the thread and recap. You look very dapper in the gold tie.
Congratulations AnnabelLee on the title.

Have we found out if Smeg went to the second paid for award ceremony yet.

Hope the rumour of the sussex titles being put into abeyance is true but it needs to happen before the divorce so Smeg has no title to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.