Harry & Meghan #351 If you can‘t polish a turd, you can wrap it in gold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Verfugbar for the winning title.

Last thread we further dissected the lies of Todger and Dutcchess Smollett.
They announced wanting to address the Humanity on TV to tell us the irrefutable "their truth".
The Times is deconstructing Scobie's witness statement.
More newspapers caught up with the story of Sparry having a spare hotel room set aside in Montecito.
No announcements to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the wedding spectacle, not even 3 days before.
On the 23rd is the Gracie Awards Gala in LA, we are wondering if the dutchess will show up.
Lots of jokes about her "twinning" with her bodyguard in matching Bacofoil.
Speculations who is the owner of the secretive AirBnB they were staying at in NY.
More news about their demanding discounts at Carlyle and demanding Ms Foundation to pay for their hotel.
Gossip about her Smugness having a TV show in the works. We jokingly wondered whether she was offered Schofield's job.

Lots of memes and fun, and a big cheesy puffy congrats to all our new VIP members!

Old thread here:

if i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Thanks for the new fred x

Well I've binged watched some SELLING SUNSET today

Now if I had to spend a couple of hours with these vacuous, self involved, empty headed, naval gazing bimbos ...I'd crack up
Every single one talks like TW. Get to the end of a sentence & have said nothing of any value.
They also are nothing more than bait for the agency. The twin brothers do the business deals. Honestly what an utterly pointless existence. I swear if I hear 'living best life' again!
Harry walked away from the UK to mix with these types. God knows why.
Its such an empty life. Empty of genuine friendships or emotioms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My, that photo really sums up their opposing attitudes to these events. Both look ready to explode, but for completely different reasons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Did/will the 'televised address' actually happen??

Fanks for new fred and brill title, as always.

Reactions: 31
I think the next big noise from the harkles will be around Trooping The Colour maybe a ' serious illness reveal involving one of the flatpacks ' there will def be a ' date night ' pap walk very soon to show how close and in love they are And / or them asking to come back because they have screwed up in America ,

My hospital phone appointment never happened so kinda pissed off right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sunburn? Booze? Both? All three? That is bordering on purple

Also regarding the Little Mermaid, in the original version, Eric the prince's first name that he suggests to voiceless Ariel is "Rachel". Oopsy doodle. Honestly I am surprised they left the prince's name as Eric.
Screenshot_20230521_191211_Brave.jpg

Catherine was scheduled to take Charlotte and all the girl cousins (Mia etc) to go see it. Apparently that has been publicly cancelled. I hope this remake faceplants so hard it leaves a frozen HanSolo cast in the Hollywood Hills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I think the next big noise from the harkles will be around Trooping The Colour maybe a ' serious illness reveal involving one of the flatpacks ' there will def be a ' date night ' pap walk very soon to show how close and in love they are And / or them asking to come back because they have screwed up in America ,

My hospital phone appointment never happened so kinda pissed off right now
She's got her Gracie fake award very soon. Hope all the paps refuse to be there!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
IMG_1440.png

The slippers on this pop up are the exact shade of Hasno when in the taxi . The wee gnomes in my iPad must have been reading @LadyMuck post😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks once again @Shushex for a rarely appreciated task, I started a thread once & still haven't recovered. :rolleyes:

As I posted before, I see this is a joint title, @Shemakesmemad suggested I make it a title & @SlavaUkraini suggested gold, and everyone provided inspiration.

This is starting to feel like the end of Mean Girls, tiara for all - but none for you Meghan Wieners. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My, that photo really sums up their opposing attitudes to these events. Both look ready to explode, but for completely different reasons.

To me this shows that she is not being invited to the grand events.

Because why would she be so happy to attend this low level event grinning from ear to ear but miss events like the Met Gala or The Academy Awards?

If she could, she would be there having multiple orgasms on the red carpet while Harry looks like a constipated hostage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I still want to know as does @Wackie Jeaver what in the name of all bleeping bollocks is their televised address?! When, where, who, how, why?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Slightly off topic, there's a programme on ch4 at 9 - Depp v Heard. Story of the tumultuous trial and the infamous 'Amber Turd'.

I've always thought smegz and Amber are so alike, mean, nasty, unhinged. I'm living for day that it's a trial of M v H (in my head lol)

Reactions: 48
Thanks @Verfugbar for the title and @Shushex for the recap.
In reply to @Verfugbar 's post just as last thread was closing.
Angela Kelly NDA
I can't see this coming from the Sussexes for reasons below.
Daily Mail
"We can now reveal that the deal was orchestrated by the Palace in accordance with the King's wishes that the family would not be hit by any embarrassing revelations."

I think the NDA was supposed to stay private, as it's nobody else's business. AK was angry at being told she couldn't finish her 3rd book which she's in the middle of publishing, and angry that the house she was told she could stay in had to be vacated. This was obvious from her tweets at the time.

Maybe she was insulted by the NDA and leaked it? Someone did. BP then had to confirm the NDA and a house up north and no book. Linking AK to "embarrassing revelations" was unfair.

Given that the first two books were a tribute to our late Queen, it's unlikely that the 3rd book would contain any "embarrassing revelations". The Palace could always vet it before publication, unlike Spare, but this isn't what this is about. It's other secrets.

Harry reportedly fears AK above everyone else and fears she'll go for him in her 3rd book. Maybe it's to protect Harry that she's been silenced, which would suggest that this isn't stirring from the Harkle camp as they'll be relieved. AK will know all there is to know about the 2 dead women in Sandringham/Kensington, unsolved, and with further rumours about Harry's possible violence a lid needs to be kept on it all.

A Palace aide handing an NDA to AK is embarrassing, and I don't think the NDA was meant to be made public. It's possible AK bit back.
The Palace has strict control of the press when they want to, like with Susan Hussey, and they are not victims at the mercy of what is printed. To blur things they sometimes pretend to be, but they've messed up here imo.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
This video will open your eyes to some things and perhaps even give you an idea of the ppl MM is alleged to have mingled w/before infiltrating the RF. She’s NOT mentioned in this, but parts of this conversation/podcast drift into special girls for certain ppl via JE. Pretty much the entire content centers around JE. The video b4 this one (same group) discussed Hollyweird & Woody Allen. Parts of it were tough to listen to. Our world is crazy…

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'd say this man has seriously high blood pressure.

View attachment 2186668
It is so dificult when you have to drag a bacofoil dress around who is constantly brown nosing everybody in sight.

THIS is not a picture of a man that either wants to be there, or wants to be with her. He similarly dragged her out on the way out too.

All is not well in Montecitoland, well not for Has, the bacofoil is too thick to notice, full of her own virtuosity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.