Harry & Meghan #351 If you can‘t polish a turd, you can wrap it in gold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine the harkles right now. H pacing up and down thinking, rightly, they are a global laughing stock.

M and Doris smirking, giggling, smoking
May I correct one thing? Harold may be pacing, but you know he is smoking it as well. The haze is so thick that I can smell it at my house lolol!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just saying that if there is anything to know she'll know it, as HM would have known. And it is true that there are rumours about Harry's violence. KC is protecting Harry and will do all he can to keep him safe, and it is a fact that two dead women were found whose cases remain unsolved as often happens. These two cases are mentioned in reader comments and have not been forgotten.
AK knows everything and that's why she has been given an NDA. The RF have loads of very dark secrets, unfortunately, and we don't know the half of it.
well people are still convinced that Prince Albert Victor is Jack the Ripper, although there's ample photo evidence and thousands of independent testimonies that place him in India at the time of the murders.
------
Regardless an NDA would be worthless if there was criminality.
also this ⬆

Reactions: 52
Just saying that if there is anything to know she'll know it, as HM would have known. She will have been briefed by the police of course and AK will have known too. And it is true that there are rumours about Harry's violence. KC is protecting Harry and will do all he can to keep him safe, and it is a fact that two dead women were found whose cases remain unsolved as often happens. These two cases are mentioned in reader comments and have not been forgotten.
AK knows everything and that's why she has been given an NDA. The RF have loads of very dark secrets, unfortunately, and we don't know the half of it.
Thanks for your earlier reply, still not sure how trustworthy the DM is.
May I correct one thing? Harold may be pacing, but you know he is smoking it as well. The haze is so thick that I can smell it at my house lolol!
Probably me vaping, just told suggested to open a window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saying that if there is anything to know she'll know it, as HM would have known. She will have been briefed by the police of course and AK will have known too. And it is true that there are rumours about Harry's violence. KC is protecting Harry and will do all he can to keep him safe, and it is a fact that two dead women were found whose cases remain unsolved as often happens. These two cases are mentioned in reader comments and have not been forgotten.
I do think the reason she has been apparently given a NDA (though would be very very surprised if she already wasn’t subject to one given her previous position), is that it was well publicised that she intended to do a massive American publicly tour for her latest book. To me it feels a bit grubby especially as QE11 has passed and I’m sure Charles felt that it was possibly disloyal 🤷‍♀️. Also the whole her being evicted-she was pictured driving around in a car worth more than my first house so I have little sympathy. I definitely think this is being overblown by the press -as I said she will already have been subject to a NDA.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
well people are still convinced that Prince Albert Victor is Jack the Ripper, although there's ample photo evidence and thousands of independent testimonies that place him in India at the time of the murders.
------

also this ⬆
I’m certain there many MANY things TGS has done that were covered up. Some stuff put out there on the Internet seems crazy, but to be honest, we’ll probably never know.

Reactions: 30
And that is what they are Stories you can not go around throwing accusations like that without proof

the only thing we know for sure is his nasty behaviour towards animals because there are photos out there of him doing so
We are on a site where we discuss "stories" about him and Meghan.
They can go around throwing accusations against people without any proof.

So can we.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not so much.

We all know the stories of his violence against women.
Thank you. I was feeling awful at upsetting Zippy, but I post here freely and don't weigh my words. As you say, they accuse others of all sorts of stuff like TM. But thank you. X
Also dverythingnjn my post was fact, I wasn't smearing anyone but I can see whtpy Zippy drew the inference so sorry about that.
Just that AK will have known, in relation to her NDA, wherever Harry was.
Wow free speech rules we don't just talk about it we do it,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just saying that if there is anything to know she'll know it, as HM would have known. And it is true that there are rumours about Harry's violence. KC is protecting Harry and will do all he can to keep him safe, and it is a fact that two dead women were found whose cases remain unsolved as often happens. These two cases are mentioned in reader comments and have not been forgotten.
And thats what they are rumours I know all about those two women and that thier deaths are unsolved etc etc And tbh only AK & KC3 knows why She has been given an NDA And yes there are absolutly tons of proberly unpleasant stuff about the RF we don't know about but there is loads of nasty stuff hidden by those in power everywhere

Reactions: 34
I do think the reason she has been apparently given a NDA (though would be very very surprised if she already wasn’t subject to one given her previous position), is that it was well publicised that she intended to do a massive American publicly tour for her latest book. To me it feels a bit grubby especially as QE11 has passed and I’m sure Charles felt that it was possibly disloyal 🤷‍♀️. Also the whole her being evicted-she was pictured driving around in a car worth more than my first house so I have little sympathy. I definitely think this is being overblown by the press -as I said she will already have been subject to a NDA.
yes, i kind of agree, i think she was slapped with an additional NDA to avoid another Spare salaciousness at the hands of press running wild with interpretations. i like Occam's razor me, although i enjoy reading all the opinions.

Reactions: 28
And thats what they are rumours I know all about those two women and that thier deaths are unsolved etc etc And tbh only AK & KC3 knows why She has been given an NDA And yes there are absolutly tons of proberly unpleasant stuff about the RF we don't know about but there is loads of nasty stuff hidden by those in power everywhere
And not even just those in power!

Reactions: 22
Thank you. I was feeling awful at upsetting Zippy, but I post here freely and don't weigh my words. As you say, they accuse others of all sorts of stuff like TM. But thank you. X
Also dverythingnjn my post was fact, I wasn't smearing anyone but I can see whtpy Zippy drew the inference so sorry about that.
Harry had almost completed army training in 2011 and returned to England.
Kate and Wills went to Sandringham for Xmas/ new year?
I wonder if Harry went too!!!?
Screenshot_2023-05-21-20-00-03-827.jpeg

Reactions: 17

Lol I am not upset and I am also glad we can have these discussions I hope I have not offended anyone I just get a bet carried away sometimes I love tattle espesh this thread again apoligies if i have offended anyone :confused:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Thanks @Verfugbar for the title and @Shushex for the recap.
In reply to @Verfugbar 's post just as last thread was closing.
Angela Kelly NDA
I can't see this coming from the Sussexes for reasons below.
Daily Mail
"We can now reveal that the deal was orchestrated by the Palace in accordance with the King's wishes that the family would not be hit by any embarrassing revelations."

I think the NDA was supposed to stay private, as it's nobody else's business. AK was angry at being told she couldn't finish her 3rd book which she's in the middle of publishing, and angry that the house she was told she could stay in had to be vacated. This was obvious from her tweets at the time.

Maybe she was insulted by the NDA and leaked it? Someone did. BP then had to confirm the NDA and a house up north and no book. Linking AK to "embarrassing revelations" was unfair.

Given that the first two books were a tribute to our late Queen, it's unlikely that the 3rd book would contain any "embarrassing revelations". The Palace could always vet it before publication, unlike Spare, but this isn't what this is about. It's other secrets.

Harry reportedly fears AK above everyone else and fears she'll go for him in her 3rd book. Maybe it's to protect Harry that she's been silenced, which would suggest that this isn't stirring from the Harkle camp as they'll be relieved. AK will know all there is to know about the 2 dead women in Sandringham/Kensington, unsolved, and with further rumours about Harry's possible violence a lid needs to be kept on it all.

A Palace aide handing an NDA to AK is embarrassing, and I don't think the NDA was meant to be made public. It's possible AK bit back.
The Palace has strict control of the press when they want to, like with Susan Hussey, and they are not victims at the mercy of what is printed. To blur things they sometimes pretend to be, but they've messed up here imo.
The Palace would lose any NDA game against any employee, if they somehow , even ''mildly'' irritated the employee.
They lost many times.
So AK might remain silent if a ''compo'' happened or just because of loyalty.(when Queen was alive)
Now, I somehow doubt the loyalty part, and it's plain intimidation, and a roof over her head.
Somehow the wrong people are alway targeted , with ''strategic'' diversions from the real problems-the Harkles.

''Funny'' thing about the dead woman at Anmer/Sandrigham , the leaseholders were the van Cutsems.
Harry was there often , as a ''safe place'' location, when heat in the media would happen.

But all ''rentals'' or all ''duchy''(any duchy) properties can be used as ''safe places'' by Royals if empty/or temporarily vacant (owners away.)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.