Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobble22

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #351 Don't bother trying to get a green card, Your wife's banging the bodyguard.

allegedly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

planetmirth

VIP Member
The Mail have done an article on Harkles 5th wedding anniversary ….” Let’s look back at their ‘ modern’ wedding.
…..there’s only 1 comment , with 3000 likes

it’s says “ Let’s not “ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Dear Mr Mountbatten-Dumbarton

Just to be ever so clear. You have married a lying, grifting, money grabbing ho who only ever wanted a royal title. You gave her that.

You were told you couldn't be half in, half out, working with your family, and chose to be out.

You constantly lie, winge and try to sue anything that breathes. The world once loved you ... But now we're sick to the back teeth of every niggle you do. The courts confirmed this today. 🤭

Now just be quiet. 🤐

Yours laughing our bloody socks off

The Tattling Tribe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Meemew

VIP Member
Meghan was NOT subject to mass racism. She is a very light skinned biracial woman with straight hair/weaves/extensions. Many people didn’t realise she was biracial until Harry’s ‘Stop the racist abuse’ message to the press or later on eg at the wedding with Doria. The ‘racist abuse’ in the press amounted to a couple of Daily Mail articles: Straight Outta Compton, Sarah Vine‘s ‘niggling feeling’ (precieved dogwhistle) headline and the difference in articles about avocados. Did they manage to dredge up another single article in Netfux? I don’t think so. The truth was the press was excited by the addition of an attractive actress to the RF. As for the general public, Yougov polls show they were happy about Meghan‘s marriage to Harry, not to mention the huge, welcoming crowds at public appearances/the wedding. When they found out she was mixed race this was seen as a positive for the RF. I know I was excited and have the comedy Harry and Meghan wedding plate to show for it.

Of course there were a very small number of racist nut jobs making racist comments on social media, there was a radio show/podcast that espoused some racist views and I believe was quickly shutdown. And the picture posted by Danny Baker which resulted in widespread condemnation and his immediate cancellation (not getting into whether he intended it to be racist or not). This is awful but it doesn’t represent ‘mass racism’ and it would be interesting to compare eg what happened in the US when the Obamas came to power (considering Meghan has always maintained she didn’t experience racism until she came to the UK).

The truth is Harry and Meghan’s drop in popularity has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE and everything to do with a slow, gradual unveiling of their workshy, grifting, money-obsessed, selfish, self serving personalities. They don’t want to help people or protect the environment - they want to make money (for doing nothing), wear expensive clothes and live in a mansion and private jet around the place. They’ve had three years and all the ‘freedom’ in the world to make a difference and all they’ve done is bitch and moan about the RF, their hard done to life of free accommodation, expenses, and unbelievable opportunities, stolen charity money from the RF and Elephants, used their foundation as a personal piggy bank, and betray their families private secrets/attempt to trash their reputations.

This is borne out by the gradual shift in public opinion evidenced in polls, and eg columnists who were previously pro Meghan (Julie Burchill, Piers Morgan, Jeremy Clarkson Etc) over time becoming anti Meghan, all the many people who - like me - were once plate-buying fans, excited by this new, glamorous addition to the RF.

If we are ‘mass racists’ where is the similar bile towards Beyoncé, Rihanna, Mariah, Zendaya, Janet Jackson, Viola Davis, Jennifer Hudson, Lupita Nyongo, Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Kerry Washington, Adwoa Aboah, AJ Odudu etc etc etc.

IT’S NOT FUCKING RACISM. Cuntism yes. I am cuntist - I do not tolerate cunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Ivanhoe

---

Speculation over her attendance following "car chase"

The article is news.com.au says 'Royal life is brutal, old fashion and obscenely public, and there is no denying that Meghan was dealing with racism on a mass scale.'

I just don't get that. Where was she dealing with racism on a mass scale from? The majority of us Brits welcomed her with open arms when they got engaged. I never heard a single person mention the colour of her skin and don't hear people mention it now either. She is disliked because she is a vile human being. It's so much easier to say that people hate me because of the colour of my skin than, people hate me because I'm a lying, manipulative nark.

Every single female that has married into the royal family has been given a really hard time in the press at one time or another. Diana, Fergie, Sophie, Kate, Markle all have been slated by the press. The ones that kept their heads down and didn't respond got over it and through it quickly. She is just prolonging it with her constant 'poor old me' whinging. Just shut the fuck up and go away and then people will ignore you and you won't need security or need to make up drama or tales for pity. Just shut the fuck up and go play with your chickens and the gingerheaded twat that is about as much use as an astray on a motorbike.

(Sorry I've had a bad day)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Anna2020

VIP Member
From Reddit
by BuildtheHerd

I think I've figured out why the Harkles ended up on the FDR Drive, which is the highway that runs along the east side of Manhattan. If I'm correct, this ploy was the ultimate in trying to milk the tragedy that befell his mother….
I live in NYC and have been wondering about the route the Harkles took during their alleged "2+ hour" paparazzi car chase. As you're all probably aware, Manhattan is not large (only approx. 23 square miles), so at 10pm on a weekday evening you can cover a lot of ground over the course of 2 hours (or even 1 hour, which I have concluded is the amount of time they drove before reaching the police station), even with typical traffic and stop lights. Early on, I recall reading something about them in a tunnel, although I don’t seem to be able to find any mention of this now, and this got me thinking…
This is what I suspect -- if they were trying to get footage to document this "near catastrophe" and their terror for their next Netflix mocumentary, they likely would have had their driver travel on the FDR Drive in order to pass through several underpasses that could easily resemble tunnels in a video. I think they were trying to create a terrifying "we were chased at high speed by paparazzi through a tunnel" scene for Netflix. I think you all know why they would want such a scene. Absolutely shameful!
The NYPD stated that the vehicle containing the couple and Doria travelled up and down the FDR between East 96th and East 23rd Streets (these are two of the on/off exits). This is the stretch of the FDR Drive where there are 4 underpasses on the southbound side that could resemble tunnels when videotaping. You can see them in this YouTube video (for some reason, the video is very dark when travelling under the underpasses, but it gives you a sense of what I'm talking about).
Underpasses on southbound side of the FDR Drive that resemble tunnels (see YouTube video linked above):
3:06, southbound just south of East 96th Street, passes under Gracie Mansion
4:00 , southbound just south of East 71st Street
4:30, southbound just south of 59th Street Bridge (now know as Ed Koch Bridge)
4:56, southbound just south of 49th Street, passes under UN Plaza
There's also the possibility that they travelled on the FDR Drive to the southernmost tip of Manhattan where they would have passed through a tunnel that links the FDR and the west side of Manhattan (passes under the Battery). Here's another YouTube video that gives you a look inside this tunnel. Go to 3:40 and you can see the approach to the tunnel from the westside of Manhattan.
BTW this YouTuber drove the ENTIRE length of Manhattan at normal speed in approximately 20 minutes. The Harkles could have easily driven down to that tunnel and back at least once given that they were driving in circles for about an hour. I've come up with the one hour of driving in circles given that they were photographed leaving the award venue at approximately 10:00pm, and the cab driver stated that he picked them up on East 67th Street in front of the police precinct at approximately 11:00pm.
If this was a ploy to gather footage resembling the last journey of his mother, they are truly shameful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
A guy drowned in the park near me a few weeks ago, just 250 yards from where I live. I had nothing to do with it.

Proximity to a body being found does not remotely mean a link to the death. None of my neighbours knew him but we were all gutted to hear about it. The two completely unrelated women were found in parks that hundreds if not thousands of people use. Trying to say the RF were connected is tin foil territory IMO.

However that doesn’t mean I don’t think Sparold doesn’t have very dark murky things in his past, or indeed present. We have verified stories of him treating women like absolute shit and so many rumours of far worse.

But trying to drag in these poor women’s deaths doesn’t bolster the case against him, I think stretching the facts to fit weakens it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Does Harold still believe that he and the ILBW can really carry off being half in / half out royalty? They are still under some delusion that they are important away from the Royal family. Of course it was Harold's only currency and he knows no other life but he's obviously not really interested in being a regular person and getting a job in the real world.

Smegz really thinks that she is a Disney Princess, even though she never bothered to look below the surface of what that really means. It's all just adoration for her.

The Queen said 'no' to half in and half out and Charles presumably agrees that it wouldn't work, given the petulant way they've behaved and the constant attacks. Charles also knows that he has no control over them so they can't represent the monarchy just doing their own thing and making it up as they go along.

It's unbelievable that arrogant Harold and Princess Pinocchio really think that they can bully their way back in because of their imagined popularity as the legacy of Diana 😄

Smeg thought marrying into the RF meant

1) She would automatically be called a princess and wear a tiara
2) She would have keys and full access to the magic kingdom
3) Attend all the Balls and Galas she could
4) Unlimited access to the best wardrobe money can buy
5) The PIN and direct/unlimited access to the royal bank account
6) Be driven around and waited on hand and foot
7) Constant hobnobbing with the rich and famous

and above all she thought she would have equal if not higher standing than W&C, and that she could do exactly what she wanted, when she wanted with no accountability or question

Nothing prepared her for the reality of a wet Wednesday in Barnsley opening a canning factory and shaking hands with the great British public

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I sincerely hope that having lost this, he is made to pay , not only for his own expensive legal team, for the enormous amount of taxpayers money spent on this delusional claptrap. I believe it wa £300,000 before the case was even heard?
Now, Judge in hacking trial; please note that he is not untouchable and tell him to Foxtrot Oscar with that one too.🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Verfugbar for the winning title.

Last thread we further dissected the lies of Todger and Dutcchess Smollett.
They announced wanting to address the Humanity on TV to tell us the irrefutable "their truth".
The Times is deconstructing Scobie's witness statement.
More newspapers caught up with the story of Sparry having a spare hotel room set aside in Montecito.
No announcements to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the wedding spectacle, not even 3 days before.
On the 23rd is the Gracie Awards Gala in LA, we are wondering if the dutchess will show up.
Lots of jokes about her "twinning" with her bodyguard in matching Bacofoil.
Speculations who is the owner of the secretive AirBnB they were staying at in NY.
More news about their demanding discounts at Carlyle and demanding Ms Foundation to pay for their hotel.
Gossip about her Smugness having a TV show in the works. We jokingly wondered whether she was offered Schofield's job.

Lots of memes and fun, and a big cheesy puffy congrats to all our new VIP members!

Old thread here:

if i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

• Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I cannot imagine how KC or William feel at the thought of their beloved son/brother attempting to re enact the events that led to Diana’s death JUST FOR A TV SHOW. He is PROSTITUTING his mother for sympathy, but more importantly , for money 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

Verfugbar

VIP Member
I just stole this from another fan site as soon as I Reddit, as I don’t know if we’re supposed to post links to there.

Reasons why I believe the "near catastrophic" car chase really happened
  1. New York City is one of the most desolate and sparsely populated places on planet earth. You can drive for thousands of miles in any direction and not see a single living soul. In fact, I'm surprised the car chase only lasted two hours, considering midtown Manhattan looks like this:
e-the-near-catastrophic-car-chase-v0-hp6r6uyora1b1.png

2. The name New York “City” was always meant to be ironic, because it is actually a rural hamlet. If something unusual happens, like a cinematic car chase, it’s not like there would be anyone around to record it from several angles.
3. New Yorkers are known to lose their shit over anyone who is even moderately famous. And who can blame them? Prior to the Harkles' arrival, the last celebrity to set foot in New York City was Marilyn Monroe’s body double in 1957. According to a recent study, New Yorkers get 3600% more excited in the presence of a celebrity than your average person. The fifth in line to the British throne plodding around Manhattan in his elevator shoes alongside one of the most acclaimed supporting cable TV actresses to ever rank #6 on a call sheet would be no different than Britney Spears showing up to give a surprise performance at a scientific research center in Antartica. Of course the locals would go nuts.
4. 90's style high-speed paparazzi car chases are still very much a thing. Every week we hear of far less famous celebrities than the Harkles being subjected to such pursuits, including Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Elon Musk, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Madonna, and even the Kardashians. It is well known that the real reason why traffic in Los Angeles is so bad is because of all the celebrities who require armed motorcades everywhere they go.
5. Hiding in plain sight is the best way to avoid someone who you don't want to find you. Swapping your private SUV with tinted windows for a public taxi where even the seat upholstery is visible from a distance isn't just logical, but necessary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
personally, i don't think Charles should abdicate. HMQE didn't, so nor should he. what he should do is allow PoW to be a trusty co-regent/top councillor of sorts, even if behind the scenes, just as HLM did with him in the last decade (according to Jobson's book).

As for Princess of Wales (i really LOVE calling her that, i'm no toady, but it just fits her better than it ever fit late Lady Diana, whom i have a soft spot for regardless), i'm finishing Lady C's book on the duo, and there was a very interesting tidbit, where close aristo sources told her not to underestimate Princess Catherine, as she might seem traditional, polite and nice, one might say even subservient and meek, but she is made of steel and she is the true "rock" in the Wales marriage. As the saying goes, still waters run deep. i don't think PW would ever consider give any woman a side glance, let alone that cheap tart.
Absolutely agree and I hope that he gets to enjoy his reign to the full.

BIB - 100% agree re Catherine. H&M badly underestimated her at their peril. I think she is the type of person that can take a lot aimed at herself. but you belittle or hurt those she loves and that's the end of her giving you as much as the time of day. As Meghan belatedly realised on the day of the walkabout where no matter how many yearning glances she cast in C's direction, she was not getting anywhere.

It was glorious to see. From the minute Catherine walked out that gate, that day, everything about her said don't you dare fuck with me, you two.
7DD1EB7F-9D45-4835-B82C-BD0A8BB7E6A0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
The little mermaid thing, in the original it was Diana, Rachel and she made a face at Mildred (sympathies for the Mildred’s of the world). Changing it to Catherine because she is a real princess is petty. Disney writer thought they were being witty and I don’t think the cast had anything to do with it. Does Melissa Maccarthy realise quite how stupid she looked talking to Meg now? Does Disney want another royal premiere?
I used to like Melissa Mccarthy until she wore that stupid cabbage hat with her cup and saucer. It was obviously a dig at late queen instigated by Markle.

For all her pretend fawning I have always thought Meghan resented the Queen because of her perceived power, traditional values and also that she was older. She seems to react against authority, it came across as being "get out of the way, old woman"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67