Harry & Meghan #351 If you can‘t polish a turd, you can wrap it in gold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry reportedly fears AK above everyone else and fears she'll go for him in her 3rd book. Maybe it's to protect Harry that she's been silenced, which would suggest that this isn't stirring from the Harkle camp as they'll be relieved. AK will know all there is to know about the 2 dead women in Sandringham/Kensington, unsolved, and with further rumours about Harry's possible violence a lid needs to be kept on it all.
WAIT WHAT? 2 dead women?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
WAIT WHAT? 2 dead women?????
January 2012 a 17-year old Latvian girl found in Sandringham, had been missing 1 - 4 months, no update since 2014.
September 2020 dead lady found in lake at Kensington Palace, not identified and not thought to be suspicious. Enquiries ongoing.
All info is available on Google.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Thanks @Verfugbar for the title and @Shushex for the recap.
In reply to @Verfugbar 's post just as last thread was closing.
Angela Kelly NDA
I can't see this coming from the Sussexes for reasons below.
Daily Mail
"We can now reveal that the deal was orchestrated by the Palace in accordance with the King's wishes that the family would not be hit by any embarrassing revelations."

I think the NDA was supposed to stay private, as it's nobody else's business. AK was angry at being told she couldn't finish her 3rd book which she's in the middle of publishing, and angry that the house she was told she could stay in had to be vacated. This was obvious from her tweets at the time.

Maybe she was insulted by the NDA and leaked it? Someone did. BP then had to confirm the NDA and a house up north and no book. Linking AK to "embarrassing revelations" was unfair.

Given that the first two books were a tribute to our late Queen, it's unlikely that the 3rd book would contain any "embarrassing revelations". The Palace could always vet it before publication, unlike Spare, but this isn't what this is about. It's other secrets.

Harry reportedly fears AK above everyone else and fears she'll go for him in her 3rd book. Maybe it's to protect Harry that she's been silenced, which would suggest that this isn't stirring from the Harkle camp as they'll be relieved. AK will know all there is to know about the 2 dead women in Sandringham/Kensington, unsolved, and with further rumours about Harry's possible violence a lid needs to be kept on it all.

A Palace aide handing an NDA to AK is embarrassing, and I don't think the NDA was meant to be made public. It's possible AK bit back.
The Palace has strict control of the press when they want to, like with Susan Hussey, and they are not victims at the mercy of what is printed. To blur things they sometimes pretend to be, but they've messed up here imo.
I vaguely remember the dead women bit,can you remind us please?
ETA found one of them.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19715353
Screenshot_2023-05-21-19-40-42-227.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Thanks @Verfugbar for the title and @Shushex for the recap.
In reply to @Verfugbar 's post just as last thread was closing.
Angela Kelly NDA
I can't see this coming from the Sussexes for reasons below.
Daily Mail
"We can now reveal that the deal was orchestrated by the Palace in accordance with the King's wishes that the family would not be hit by any embarrassing revelations."

I think the NDA was supposed to stay private, as it's nobody else's business. AK was angry at being told she couldn't finish her 3rd book which she's in the middle of publishing, and angry that the house she was told she could stay in had to be vacated. This was obvious from her tweets at the time.

Maybe she was insulted by the NDA and leaked it? Someone did. BP then had to confirm the NDA and a house up north and no book. Linking AK to "embarrassing revelations" was unfair.

Given that the first two books were a tribute to our late Queen, it's unlikely that the 3rd book would contain any "embarrassing revelations". The Palace could always vet it before publication, unlike Spare, but this isn't what this is about. It's other secrets.

A Palace aide handing an NDA to AK is embarrassing, and I don't think the NDA was meant to be made public. It's possible AK bit back.
The Palace has strict control of the press when they want to, like with Susan Hussey, and they are not victims at the mercy of what is printed. To blur things they sometimes pretend to be, but they've messed up here imo.

Absoulute rubbish where the heck did you come up with that why on earth would AK know anything about two dead women just because they were found near Royal property I know what you are aluding to and it is in very bad taste indeed

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Absoulute rubbish where the heck did you come up with that why on earth would AK know anything about two dead women just because they were found near Royal property I know what you are aluding to and it is in very bad taste indeed
Not so much.

We all know the stories of his violence against women.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I still want to know as does @Wackie Jeaver what in the name of all bleeping bollocks is their televised address?! When, where, who, how, why?!
There won’t actially be one. They are waiting for a new disaster story to take over the news cycle, In the meantime, they will still get your attention because you are waiting for it. That is a win win in their book.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There won’t actially be one. They are waiting for a new disaster story to take over the news cycle, In the meantime, they will still get your attention because you are waiting for it. That is a win win in their book.
I like this and you’re right. They’ve nothing left have they?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How about this for the next title? (yes, I know, but when the muse is on me & sooner or later I'll run out of old t-shirt slogans 😁).

Harry & Meghan #352 Wales - Diamonds Dazzle: Sussex - Bullshit Baffles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not so much.

We all know the stories of his violence against women.
And that is what they are Stories you can not go around throwing accusations like that without proof

the only thing we know for sure is his nasty behaviour towards animals because there are photos out there of him doing so

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I can just imagine the harkles right now. H pacing up and down thinking, rightly, they are a global laughing stock.

M and Doris smirking, giggling, smoking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just saying that if there is anything to know she'll know it, as HM would have known. She will have been briefed by the police of course and AK will have known too. And it is true that there are rumours about Harry's violence. KC is protecting Harry and will do all he can to keep him safe, and it is a fact that two dead women were found whose cases remain unsolved as often happens. These two cases are mentioned in reader comments and have not been forgotten.
AK knows everything and that's why she has been given an NDA. The RF have loads of very dark secrets, unfortunately, and we don't know the half of it.

ETA if true, why does Harry fear AK above everyone else? Not the first time I've read that. Without his gran's love and his father's love, but with the information?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.