Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We never saw pictures of Megz 'pregnant' :rolleyes: with Lilli but the moonbump was absolutely ridiculous. I am sure we could see the straps on some occasions!!
In the Netflix documentary I thought it was interesting that we saw footage of Lili in the hospital moments after her birth but moments after Archie's birth no footage was shared. Also another thing that was noticeable is that a scan photo was shown of a baby that was supposedly Archie but with Lili we never saw a scan photo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is someone able to explain the Disney/Little Mermaid/POW thing please, I'm a tad confused 🫣
There is a scene where the prince is trying to guess the little mermaids name but she can’t speak as she has traded her voice for legs. The prince asks her if she is called Diana, she shakes her head. Then he asks her if she’s called Catherine. She looks disgusted, then he says ‘Not Catherine, definitely not Catherine’. Apparently some person now at Disney who used to work with Omid Scobie at In Touch writing eg stories about PPOW‘s topless photos on holiday in France. Plus Smegs old 40 x 40 pal Melissa McCarthy is playing Ursula in the film. Pointless cunty snark which makes all involved look pathetic (feel sorry for the actress who is probably clueless and now dragged into Smegs permagrudge).

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.