Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly the second choice was a penthouse owned by Oprah or Gayle.

NYPost:

Harry and Meghan’s “near-catastrophic car chase” happened because they were too cheap to pay for a hotel, sources have revealed.
The entitled couple allegedly demanded the Carlyle — the late Princess Diana’s favorite hotel — give them a discounted room for their New York City visit this week.
According to law enforcement sources, bosses at the Carlyle refused the hefty discount, so the embattled pair instead stayed at a friend’s house on the Upper East Side.
But when the paparazzi began following them Tuesday night from the Ziegfeld Theater — in what their spokesperson claimed was a “relentless pursuit, lasting over two hours” — the duo didn’t want to lead the photographers back to their friend’s home and reveal where they were staying.
A New York City law enforcement source told Page Six: “They should have just gotten a hotel for the safety of everyone. Instead, they were cheap and wanted a free place to stay.”
Their third choice for somewhere to stay:

the-hotel--v2578852.jpg

Their fourth choice:

crop;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

😆 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just wanted to leave this here…

This channel was recommended to me on YouTube, and I noticed something.

674ED079-D9C3-4327-B0B4-768FEE5DFC55.jpeg

Please tell me if you guys have already picked this up, as I didn’t read his silly book, so this has only just been highlighted to me… the top was referenced in the video (linked).
B2D4691B-BA42-4F88-AE7A-8CF5E66CD778.jpeg

This one I remember from the documentary (which I also didn’t watch but was well aware of this segment). Isn’t obvious she had a massive hand in that book?!?
She just had to use his book as a platform to have another dig at a LADY she just cannot complete with because she’s a hood rat.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
The fact that wanted the Carlyle to give them a discounted room is a clear indication that they don't have money because if they did they wouldn't have asked for a discount IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I wonder if team Markle (Meagain, Marcus, Scooby and Doria etc) is deliberately exploiting Harry's paranoia and mental health issues surrounding his mother's death and the media for content - content both for media deals and the future divorce Amber victim claims. Media intrusion worries and hiding from the media has been a longstanding issue for Harry since his teens. Meghan has always played the Diana card and pushed her own "fears" of media intrusion as a reason for merching Megxit. They could have chosen to move to a secluded estate (either UK or abroad) and damp down media interest - perhaps appearing for a few charity and sponsorship gigs like the Tindalls. But instead they chose to move to California, the paparazzi capital of the World, and determindly pursue media deals to keep them in the spotlight and keep Backgrid on speed dial

I remember Cressida was reported as saying that Harry was totally neurotic about the media and would "see" paps lurking behind every lampost even if there was nobody there - just like the Wellchild event where he claimed to be chased but in reality he was not - I really don't think it would take much to push him over the edge
Yep. It’s another Johnny Depp case where he is blatantly being cuckooed. We know Meg is a witch, but I reckon Doria is an absolute hell beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Jesus …he’s got to give evidence in next couple of weeks in the High Court …and his head is in THIS state !! He‘ll assume it’ll be like sitting down with Oprah , but it won’t !

Do you think he’ll turn up with a (fake) cast on and a bit of a limp ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In regards to Harry and Meghan I wonder if the press are going to start releasing things that they have been sitting on, for example the article about Harry staying in a hotel seems to have come completely out of the blue even though we on here suspected that they have been living separately for awhile.
I really do think Harry is having second thoughts. He gave up his life, his job, his interests and all his family and mates to go and play woke hippy in Cali with Meg. And the woke hippy persona does not suit him at all. You can tell he’s uncomfortable with it.

At this point the only things keeping him there are the kids and the fact that he’s burned so many bridges that it would be incredibly difficult for him to admit he made a mistake.

Reactions: 75
I really do think Harry is having second thoughts. He gave up his life, his job, his interests and all his family and mates to go and play woke hippy in Cali with Meg. And the woke hippy persona does not suit him at all. You can tell he’s uncomfortable with it.

At this point the only things keeping him there are the kids and the fact that he’s burned so many bridges that it would be incredibly difficult for him to admit he made a mistake.
At some point if he did actually admit to making a mistake..would he be accepted back into the Royal fold?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is anyone else getting a bit bored by them? I’m tired of how they seem to get away with their diabolical behaviour and entitlement, perhaps I need a break.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
At some point if he did actually admit to making a mistake..would he be accepted back into the Royal fold?
He can’t … ..he has two children in USA and he can afford ( not many other people could do this ) to live nearby !

Just wanted to leave this here…

This channel was recommended to me on YouTube, and I noticed something.

View attachment 2182820
Please tell me if you guys have already picked this up, as I didn’t read his silly book, so this has only just been highlighted to me… the top was referenced in the video (linked).
View attachment 2182819
This one I remember from the documentary (which I also didn’t watch but was well aware of this segment). Isn’t obvious she had a massive hand in that book?!?
She just had to use his book as a platform to have another dig at a LADY she just cannot complete with because she’s a hood rat.
Kate Middleton 'gripped chair so tightly fingers went white'
1684526758837.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think his Pa would take him back but it would come with caveats, he’d be expected to behave I think.

Reactions: 45

I think he is having second thoughts too because in the picture of him in the taxi he looks genuinely scared and upset about the whole situation whereas Meghan is trying her best not to smile as IMO she set the whole stunt up because she wanted maximum publicity and a Diana comparison, however it backfired on her massively as everybody saw through the lies straight away.

• Sick
Reactions: 65
The fact that wanted the Carlyle to give them a discounted room is a clear indication that they don't have money because if they did they wouldn't have asked for a discount IMO.
I think it's because they believe they deserve it, and feel like they would be honouring establishments by gracing them with their presence.

Remember how Megs tried to keep freebies when she was a royal and was told that wasn't the royal way? This is why they wanted 50/50
All the perks and none of the effort.

I think they're tight as a gnat's arse and out for what they can get:

• Heart
Reactions: 50
When are the royal family going to admit this guy is not fit to be a CoS.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Almost difficult? That is not the Queen's English! Who are you BB and where are you?
Has AI taken over BB!?!?
She’s just quoting from the article, which says “‘If you were a PR executive who took on Harry and Meghan a day after they got married, it would be almost difficult to embark on a strategy to remove them from their popularity in the way they have,’ royal commentator Duncan Larcombe told Fox News Digital. ’It would be hard to have done it deliberately and strategically. Now… the relationship with the British public has disappeared.’”

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.