Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Basically they don’t want to pay the security bill.They feel entitled.
They feel somebody else should pay.
I am glad that they are in America, because if anybody has the balls to tell them to “ do one”, it is the Yanks( God bless them).
I will be outraged if they get so much as a £ from us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I was listening to the end of Ben Shapiro's piece on them, and reading from a Fox News piece, Ben refers to Aphid Sabies as "a royal watcher".
Not even an "expert". How the (never) mighty have fallen
😂

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I almost wish they did. It would mean PROPER body guards and security who would keep them under wraps and out of sight. They'd pass it off as being for their safety, but the whole world would be glad. I'm thinking of setting up a GoFundMe just to make sure they get so well protected we never see them ever again.
No no no! I'm not paying for those numpties. Plus it's not just security they want its IPP status. Free from prosecution, access to top secret info, free security in whatever country they're in. No, definitely not. (Tho I see where you're coming from!)

• Sick

ElChanguito

VIP Member
She totally had duper’s delight at the award ceremony giveaway. She was so gleeful and it wasn’t just the fake award or the presence of her pimp Markus Anderson. She knew what was about to go down: her most audacious gaslighting stunt ever.
58CE5277-FA56-4B85-A9A1-BF3652521988.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I sped from Twitter over here and I’m happy to see I was beaten to it regarding Backgrid’s lawyer statement.

Bring it on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I can't find the spoiler. I worked in London
and I used to go drinking with my ex in a pub across Charing cross station. He went to Mexico for a holiday. We were work colleges at this stage. So when he came back he brought me a bottle of Mascal ( don't know how to spell it) back. I didn't eat breakfast that day. So we went for a drink and after my second I decided to taste the muscal.i decided to take a shot, it was about a third of a glass. All I remember is getting on the bus. I woke up hours later in a bus station. The bus was locked and all the lights were off. I still can't remember how I got out of the bus.

• Haha
  • Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I wonder if she left it behind at the venue because it seems strange that she was holding her purse when she went in, but she hasn't got it on her by the time she left the venue.
I’ve done that. Gone out, gotten shit faced and come home without my bag and only one shoe. A taxi driver brought them back the following day, ironically.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Blimey, and I was worried that we'd have nothing to talk about any more 😂😂😂😂

Anyway, I'm on holiday - in Sussex 😅😅😅😎😎😎 and I love this place. Shame about it's Duchesses 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
As Dan W said, yes the taxi driver was professional but the harkles didn't know if 'he'd been drinking, was reckless' so why would they just jump in a random taxi

Reactions: 50

tnbadger

We said it here first 😉.
They thought this would work to win them security.
Security that they didn't have to pay for. 🙄 All important, royal family style security.

They look absolutely deranged in this photo. They are deranged.

View attachment 2181055
i can't recall which Tattler first brought up this thought, in past posts. but have any of you ever tried to replicate her look?!! take a few minutes and just try it--- smile broadly enough to show your upper choppers and open your mouth wide enough for bystanders to see your stomach contents.. and simultaneously bulge out your eyes as tho you are a hyperthroid, exopthalmic junkie.... after trying it for about 2 minutes. i actually felt like a certifed loony...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
An actual, reigning King and Queen can also wander around NY on a shopping trip,and get papped without getting hysterical. (Smeg's mentioned at the end of this for clearing out the seats at Wimbledon)

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
They've pissed of so many people this time:
New Yorkers
NY mayor
NY police dept
Backgrid
Taxi drivers
Probably their security