Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
All you lovely people today I was witness to a very beautiful moment -- a sugar saw the light and crossed over from the dark side.

So you may remember my co-worker who had driven me crazy after corrie talking about Diana and how she should have been the queen. I thought she was a Sussex squad member but turns out she is just a super fan of Diana.
She said she was disgusted by the way they had used Diana's tragic accident and made up a situation to gain sympathy. I then told her about how Harold and Smeg have been manipulating and lying for last 5 years for their selfish gain.
She said she feels for the 12 year old boy who walked behind his mother's coffin and hence always had a soft spot for him. Also said she feels same way for William but still doesn't like Catherine who she feels ''plays sweet so she can be queen'' and "no one can be that perfect, it's all an act".
Personally I feel she is just mad because Catherine got to marry William 🤣

But main thing is she no longer supports H & M. I guess there must be so many people like her who are now realising that Harkles truth is actually one big fat lie

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I have to hand to the pair of nutters, they really are the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to getting the ole creative juices flowing. :giggle:

td.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
What is it with that left hand of hers? It's always in that position 🤔
i believe that is "the grasping claw" HO-ga pose.
------
Brilliant. Love Maureen Callahan.
So smegz climbed the stage to the Alicia Keys song 'this girl is on fire'. Wish she bloody was and would disappear in a puff of smoke
have we tried throwing a bucket of water at her? like really tried? might be that simple! (i know she did that bucket bollocks back in the day, but how do we know it was not staged?)
------
i find it delicious that the nicknames of "queen of hertz" or "dukes of hazzard" are catching on in the mainstream press. couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of cnuts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
😂
For anyone without twitter access, this bit is sublime....

In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."
That royal connection isn't quite the door-opener in the US that they thought it would be. Oh dear, what a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I just want someone to investigate what happened, find the truth and come out and say they were lying, then maybe people will start to question their other statements (lies).

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I think the Backgrid statement proves how much she does behind his back. She must have been frantic when he called the lawyers...wait until he finds out that she is the one that set this whole thing up and is constantly calling Backgrid

ETA: tomorrow is their anniversary, so cue family photos...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Back in my younger days I’m certain we would have been great friends, @Amiyaya 😆
I would have also been part of your gang ....... Night of our engagement party so slightly drunk, flagged down a taxi (or so we thought) which we directed to my boyfriend's house. Said 'Taxi' took us right to the door but wouldn't accept payment .... how nice of him (not a taxi just a stranger). Clutching engagement presents put them down on front step, found key, opened door, closed door and left everything on the step, including my handbag! Woke up next morning, blinding headache, wondered where handbag was. Opened front door and there everything was, still on the step, nothing missing!

Talking about 53 years ago ........ I wonder if you could do that nowadays?

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
The more info that comes out the more it sounds like a set up . Why are you so concerned about people that you publicly defamed not contacting you for something that didn’t actually happen ?!! This is getting more sick
It’s also because his father , the King, and brother were ASLEEP ( there’s a time difference ) when the shittest car chase ever was taking place !

By the time the courtiers got round to considering waking the King , I would imagine the ‘ facts’ had started to emerge !

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I think harkles set this up in an attempt to try and recreate/copy the Diana last moments. It's crazy, despicable and hopefully the world will now see them as we have, a pair of evil chancers.

As just said on Piers show, there's no comparison to the Paris incident. Diana avoided the paps, harkles court it
it was all very transparent. Everyone caught on immediately except the stupid TV news editors who wanted a headline for the morning news. The fact that this took place in NYC was the biggest tell in the entire story. More people than is realized have been in NYC or a large city like it and know that traffic is always a problem and a chase is a near impossibility. So either the Harkles are really stupid, unsophisticated travelers, delusional or all of it.

Harry thought he was getting a twofer. Recreate a wannabe Diana car chase and present a perfect reason for his security demands be met and be deemed an Internationally Protected Person. Gosh he thought he was clever! The problem was, as always, in the execution.

• Heart
  • Haha
What I really LOVE about the lawyer for Backgrid’s statement is that it’s in direct contrast the Hazno’s lawyer’s demand for the footage.

Hazno’s lawyer’s letter is full of legalese and ‘demands’ the footage ‘immediately’. The Backgrid response is grandstanding for public consumption and the subtext around ‘sit down with your client and explain’ clearly means ‘you know this won’t fly you weasel so stop kowtowing to the idiot Prince and tell him to stop being a pest’

ETA ah bollix just read the post immediately above mine. Gotta type faster

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's like one of the backgrid paps sarcastically said 'we're here to provide extra footage for their next Netflix docu' or wtte

• Haha