Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think harkles set this up in an attempt to try and recreate/copy the Diana last moments. It's crazy, despicable and hopefully the world will now see them as we have, a pair of evil chancers.

As just said on Piers show, there's no comparison to the Paris incident. Diana avoided the paps, harkles court it

• Wow
Reactions: 52

Glaschelle

VIP Member
So apparently they didn't want the paps to know which friends house they were staying at.

Anyone think the issue is that they were staying a local Travelodge???

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I feel so sad for KC3 tonight can't imagine how hurt He feels because of that ginger twat despite what the sugars say He was a decent dad to his sons after they lost thier Mum had'nt both Charles an Di on good terms before she died ?

• Heart

sueh21

I hope that you're having a lovely holiday and enjoying the weather ☀

Harry and Meghan are getting desperate for KC3 to talk to them..... What is next? 🤢
They don’t seem to realise H had the ideal opportunity to talk to his Dad a couple of weeks ago. They were in the same room fgs. He could have looked at him as Charles walked past as King. Shown allegiance, sang the National Anthem and then gone to the lunch afterwards.If they think the RF are going to engage through the press, they have an awfully long wait coming. Do hope Charles Spencer pops up and says what he thinks about this Diana cosplay though.

• Heart

moodykitten

I think Backgrid are pretty smart. They saw what happened with that other agency. Smash? They'll have covered their own backsides, possibly with some Hollywood "help". They're quite an important part of the whole celebrity publicity machine, even if nobody wants to admit it.

And Hazza's apparently pissed off because he's not getting his way.

View attachment 2180394
I guess Harry is running up against that bonkers First Amendment again. Oh well.

If he sues, discovery is going to be very interesting.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Is that the face of a terrified man in a car chase or the face of a man who looks bored out his box? She doesn’t look too perplexed either. I wonder if this was the moment when they realised they’d overstepped the mark.
I don't think they have realised they've overstepped the mark.
They think they are always right and everybody else is wrong.

We plebs don't understand how they suffer.
We don't realise how bad done to they are.
Their lives with the Royal family were unbearable and they will be traumatised for years to come.

Pooor poor them.

• Angry
  • Sick

DarnIt

VIP Member

Worth it.
Yuss, worth every taxpayer’s penny.
Worth every pennied moment for us to show our respect & honour our traditions.
Worth every penny for those who went to pay their respects.
Worth every penny to show the world what we are made of.

Best ‘Visit Britain’ advert ever for everyone to see our fabulous country, come for a visit & to be made welcome here.

Then we top it all with Charles’s Coronation - what are we like? 😉

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Also, why would they be having dinner at 11 pm? Didn't the Awards Show include dinner? If they were afraid of paparazzi, why would they plan to dine in public?

Also, it's NYC - you can get food delivered to your hotel or apartment at any time, day or night!

Duee

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #350 Start spreading the news, we’re leaving today (in a taxi)

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
I think I'm gonna take a leaf out of Megan & Harry Smollett's book and start describing mundane, event-free experiences I've had as 'near catastrophic'.

I had a near catastrophic cup of coffee this morning and then I took my dog out for a near catastrophic run.

OK, so nothing out of the ordinary happened but it COULD HAVE, OK? I could have choked to death on my coffee. My dog could have been run over, I could have been kidnapped whilst jogging in broad daylight around my safe and well-populated neighbourhood.

All's I'm saying is that it COULD HAVE BEEN CATASTROPHIC OK????? So don't question me! I've got PTSD and now I know how Princess Di felt.

• Haha

Swisspea

Chatty Member
They're so worried about security that they squeeze into a taxi with a random cab driver that could have had a knife or gun or been mentally unstable. Make it make sense
Yes exactly.If I were absolutely terrified and being followed and wotried for my very life what I would do is get out of my blacked out SUV in a police station, and get in random flagged down yellow taxi in New York. Just that.

• Haha

tnbadger

don't know if it is true but supposedly, NYPD have requested H's video recordings from the event. would hope that they also confiscate his/her phones for evidence that they set this up before the visit & to see who was actually called (ex: media/backgrid). similarly to Chicago (Smolett case), NY has
laws on the books for such offenses:

" It is critically important to recognize that Falsely Reporting an Incident can either be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. As such, it is punishable by up to one year in jail and as much as up to seven years in state prison. Regardless of the degree, sometimes these crimes are accompanied by other offenses including misdemeanor or felony Reckless Endangerment."

• Wow
  • Haha

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Samantha Markle will be live with Dan Wooton any minute, this isn’t slowing down any time soon.
I also said earlier and will say again,
Why would the RF release a statement when nothing happened? If they released a statement everytime H&M left a destination and arrived at another one they’d be releasing statements every 5 mins.
Palace should release a statement saying they won't be releasing any statements. Especially not any concerning non-working members of the family who wish to lead a private life of service away from the glare of the media spotlight & incessant traumatic camera-clicking 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
I'm not a fan of Harry but do wonder what the future holds for him. He's pretty much with the very worst person for him with the trauma and issues he has. He needs someone to support him or at least not exploit and play on that to make money and chase clout. He has always said he's unhappy with the media and aspects of being part of the RF, but amongst it all seems like he's lost sight that they're also his actual family. The father and brother especially who looked after him and loved him growing up. Its a shame as he could have had his cake and eaten it if he'd had listened to his family. Found someone, moved away and out of the limelight but lived a quiet and private life, whilst maintaining a relationship with his family.

Don't get me wrong he's not innocent and I'm not suggesting everything is Megs fault, he is an adult at the end of the day with his own autonomy, but watching the netflix doc you can see why he fell for her. She pretended to be someone she wasn't. The camping as one example which is one of his passions is her nightmare but she played along, the creepy as fuck perfume...
But who would want him now? He's damaged goods and refusing to help himself, I can't think of anyone who would voluntarily want to take on that big man-baby (apart from a certain grifting claw).

• Haha

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Great read and a bit shocking really. If this did anything, it should serve as a warning to women’s groups to steer very clear of her. The comment about trans woman subsuming cis gender woman was rather upsetting. The whole sports thing always gets me going on a rant.

Glo, you should enjoy a graceful retirement and steer clear of grifters.

Reactions: 51

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Dear God, it sounds like it was even more pathetic than the last award she bought!!! 🤣🤣🤣 But then what should we expect from a couple whose ‘world changing’ foundation only manages to give away sandwiches, coffees and nappies and who announced their children‘s royal titles in People mag!! 😆😆 Tawdry, crass and so utterly, tragically desperate it’s pitiable!

Btw, here’s an archive version to avoid clicks:

Reactions: 51