Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you lovely people today I was witness to a very beautiful moment -- a sugar saw the light and crossed over from the dark side.

So you may remember my co-worker who had driven me crazy after corrie talking about Diana and how she should have been the queen. I thought she was a Sussex squad member but turns out she is just a super fan of Diana.
She said she was disgusted by the way they had used Diana's tragic accident and made up a situation to gain sympathy. I then told her about how Harold and Smeg have been manipulating and lying for last 5 years for their selfish gain.
She said she feels for the 12 year old boy who walked behind his mother's coffin and hence always had a soft spot for him. Also said she feels same way for William but still doesn't like Catherine who she feels ''plays sweet so she can be queen'' and "no one can be that perfect, it's all an act".
Personally I feel she is just mad because Catherine got to marry William 🤣

But main thing is she no longer supports H & M. I guess there must be so many people like her who are now realising that Harkles truth is actually one big fat lie
This is great news. How I wish my sugar granddaughter would see the light like that. She is still aghast about events in NYC and how ex SAS officers dressed up as paps and flashed cameras into that taxi 🚕 to blind the driver and how they could have ended up in the Hudson River, not to mention of course how this deadly plot was arranged by the RF just like Dirty Diana. Can’t blame Prince Phillip this time can they! I despair, though take a smidgeon of comfort from the fact that she didn’t like Smegs dress which apparently is half price in Saks but has straps according to her research on Twatter 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
They don’t seem to realise H had the ideal opportunity to talk to his Dad a couple of weeks ago. They were in the same room fgs. He could have looked at him as Charles walked past as King. Shown allegiance, sang the National Anthem and then gone to the lunch afterwards.If they think the RF are going to engage through the press, they have an awfully long wait coming. Do hope Charles Spencer pops up and says what he thinks about this Diana cosplay though.
Now this is how Harry should have sung National Anthem.
Bit more cred…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's got another paid for fake award next week. Bet she will turn up, bold as brass, and will have forgotten how traumatised she was during "near catastrophic car chase". Grifter

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Me wondering why would Baroness Bruck post about AI and Rishi Sunak, then saw the little article about gruesomes above. 😀 Irrelevant duo.
I’m more interested in the shade Patti LuPone is throwing at Madonna in that sidebar story than I am in the Harkles’ (fabricated) wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry & Meghan #350 - in a new york minute, everything can change 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🎶 We’re gonna race around NY tonight,
Stop, go stop for the paps delight
We’re gonna stop, go, stop
Around the block tonight 🎶

sorry, couldn’t help myself 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Harry & Meghan 350 – Noo York, concrete jungle pap chases are made of, there’s norhing they won’t do

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.