Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is a pussy. Princess Anne faced a gun and a guy telling her to get out of the car to which she replied "not bloody likely!" When PA carries her sword, I think she knows how to use it and it isn't just for show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't begrudge a penny of it
She deserved that send off and so did her family, friends and us as a nation.
Still on the previous thread and have had a catastrophic 😉 hangover all day (trebles on a school night, wtaf?!), I believe the "chase" is utter bullshit and if my mother had died in a car crash, where it was said, a seatbelt would likely have saved her life, then I would ALWAYS wear a seatbelt. If I stopped a taxi and it didn't have seatbelts, then I would simply wait for another one whilst enduring the "agony" of my photo being taken by the paps my ILBW hired. Clunk click on every trip Harold.🤣xx
My mum has always been absolutely militant about seatbelts. When she was a taxi driver even before it was a legal requirement to wear one here, she would literally refuse to move if a passenger didn’t put one on.

She used Diana’s death to instill 100% usage into my brothers and I, and I can say with absolute honesty, that I have never once travelled on any road without wearing one. And I didn’t exactly listen to her when she told me not to do dangerous things, like drugs (in fact all three of us have spent a decent amount of time snorting the drugs she told us would definitely kill us) or high risk horse riding related things. I know I’m not the only one that the widespread reports that a seatbelt would have had a high chance of saving her effected.

It makes zero sense that Diana’s own son did this when it had such a lasting impact on people who are barely old enough to remember her (the only thing I remember about Diana is her funeral).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All you lovely people today I was witness to a very beautiful moment -- a sugar saw the light and crossed over from the dark side.

So you may remember my co-worker who had driven me crazy after corrie talking about Diana and how she should have been the queen. I thought she was a Sussex squad member but turns out she is just a super fan of Diana.
She said she was disgusted by the way they had used Diana's tragic accident and made up a situation to gain sympathy. I then told her about how Harold and Smeg have been manipulating and lying for last 5 years for their selfish gain.
She said she feels for the 12 year old boy who walked behind his mother's coffin and hence always had a soft spot for him. Also said she feels same way for William but still doesn't like Catherine who she feels ''plays sweet so she can be queen'' and "no one can be that perfect, it's all an act".
Personally I feel she is just mad because Catherine got to marry William 🤣

But main thing is she no longer supports H & M. I guess there must be so many people like her who are now realising that Harkles truth is actually one big fat lie

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am a mean girl. I think he is way past his mother's death and sees her as a tool to make himself relevant. The poor me my mommy is dead worked for a long time and he knew exactly what he was doing with it. If he really wasn't over it, he wouldn't be bringing it up all the time as it would be too painful. Does William bring it up all the time? Of course not. The fact that he does, tells me that he doesn't feel any pain at all. He used it when in school, with his family and his friends. He took advantage of all of them because they are much kinder people than he is. He was invited to the homes of school friends because their parents felt sorry for him. He returned the favor by sometimes ghosting them and not even saying thank you. He is appalling.
Yes.
He uses his trauma over his mother's death like she uses racism.

• Heart
I thought as much when I saw them arriving for the Coronation...the outfit was too loose-fitting compared to her usual look. He's definitely making sure he's leaving a lasting legacy 🤣
Either that or he refuses to get a vasectomy. I think she blindsided him with this one.

Reactions: 25
Where is the big revelation lady C was going on about around Xmas? Is Charles suppressing it to protect Harold? The Sussex survivors need their moment of validation

Reactions: 28
Where is the big revelation lady C was going on about around Xmas? Is Charles suppressing it to protect Harold? The Sussex survivors need their moment of validation
It's probably still living in her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When will #saveharry start trending I wonder. He's been discussed as so in love and under the spell, or traumatized and used. Which is it? If he wants back with the RF you can expect the hashtag.

Reactions: 22
I am a mean girl. I think he is way past his mother's death and sees her as a tool to make himself relevant. The poor me my mommy is dead worked for a long time and he knew exactly what he was doing with it. If he really wasn't over it, he wouldn't be bringing it up all the time as it would be too painful. Does William bring it up all the time? Of course not. The fact that he does, tells me that he doesn't feel any pain at all. He used it when in school, with his family and his friends. He took advantage of all of them because they are much kinder people than he is. He was invited to the homes of school friends because their parents felt sorry for him. He returned the favor by sometimes ghosting them and not even saying thank you. He is appalling.
This, 100%. I’m sure losing his mum was awful and I don’t want to belittle it, but I don’t think he was especially close to her, not like William was. I don’t think he’s traumatised, or triggered. I agree with you, he discovered young that playing for sympathy got him what he wanted, and learned to manipulate people by using her death. Over the years its become an ingrained habit.

• Sick
Yes.
He uses his trauma over his mother's death like she uses racism.
I can see it now. Soon after the first date, and when she finally let him out of bed to take a pee, they were planning their strategy to take over the world. They decided to divvy up topics that they would put their names to. He gets mommy is dead, she gets racism. He gets global eco warrior and she gets humanitarian. He wanted to be the poster boy for mental health and she wanted to be the poster girl for I am Woman Hear me Roar! They both wanted victim, but agreed to share. They did have a problem with his claiming he wanted privacy and her saying that they had to show themselves to make money. They resolved that by her agreeing with him and doing exactly what she wanted to do anyway. They both also wanted to trash their respective fathers and decided to share that one as well. Then they unleashed themselves on us. They are so well suited that Harry has had to separate himself from her at times because the constant orgasm of being with her is too much for him to deal with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They were going to a private residence on the Upper East Side and were desperate for the press not to find out whose.
Please let it be Trump Tower.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
no worries, we both did, i thought he was Iranian student/immigrant naturalised in the UK, turns out he's Scottish of Iranian mother.
To be fair, Omid’s had so much plastic surgery, he’d might as well be from Star Trek.

Has anyone pointed out he’s apparently Marcus Anderson’s main squeeze

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.