Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Oh what couldve been.

I do dread something awful happening HOWEVER during Dianas last summer she was described as a 'LOOSE CANON' She was playing games with the paps with tragic results.
This pair need to be very careful

Reactions: 55
This clip was pathetic , words cannot even express how ridiculous they both looked in their play acting of being chased by the press - no one was bloody there in any of the shots they were (in real time looking side to side and behind in the car) the paparazzi shots were stock photos/ film they kept cutting to - that poor bugger on his moped just trying to get home and get round the erratic driving of twats car .

Reactions: 56
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
I know it's the security's job to put themselves on the line but he's going to lose his hand if that zip gives way

Reactions: 32
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
She had to take the trophy, for pics for the eBay listing.

Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for those poor photographers. Fancy being chased for two hours by a pair of desperate attention seekers.

Reactions: 67
Harry & Meghan #350

Oh what a circus, oh what a show
The harkles have sunk to a new low

Reactions: 47
I just want someone to investigate what happened, find the truth and come out and say they were lying, then maybe people will start to question their other statements (lies).

Reactions: 50
So is Scoobie officially employed by them or is he just king of the sugars?

Reactions: 38
Attending the awards the far side of the country......sure they had nothing else better to be doing.

Reactions: 23
They've made themselves a global laughing stock again.
People are ripping them to pieces everywhere.
After all they’ve done, too long to list, I didn't think they could sink lower than a snake's belly, but they just did.
The three of them need locking up

Reactions: 60
The saga continues...
Credit to meghantheduchessofsus on TikTok
The caption for the first video is "I want to have my cake and eat it too"
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.