Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant video, and spot on.

Harkles roasted by everyone and NYMayor laughs at them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The access to intelligence is the bit that is on my mind.
H would know where and when members of the RF were travelling, and also the route they were taking.

I remember during the period of mourning (I think it was then or may be after the Platy Jubbly) Scabie poo twatted the road Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis (William was joining them later) to where they were having a break.
I can assure you that the ginger bleep would never have access to the intelligence in the first place. He doesn’t need to know and he most certainly doesn’t hold the security clearances required. If he gets the RPO’s back (doubtful) it is them that have access. They would then tell cunty bollocks what he needs to know to go about his day safely.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So I finally read her speech (can you tell it has been a slow week at work?) and she claims that she would eat her TV dinner on tray and watch Jeopardy and would see Ms Magazine all over the coffee table because Doria had a subscription. I assume that this would have been in the early/mid 1990s.

1) She would have been living with her dad at this time - she lived with him from age 9-18 (1990-1999)
2) For at least 5 of those years, she would have had a babysitter of some kind, she makes it sound like she was home alone
3) This is when he was working on Married With Children and General Hospital - didn't she write about going there after school, not being home alone
4) She was eating dinner alone every night, not with a parent
5) She was eating TV dinners every night
6) Even if she spent time with Doria, wouldn't Doria also be (more) likely to have Essence magazine, which was focused on Black female empowerment. Or Jet or Ebony. Ms. Magazine was really marketed towards upper middle class white women*
7) Starting in 1987, it moved from a monthly to a quarterly magazine. Who keeps magazines for that long? You read and toss.

* From Wikipedia: In 1973, Ms. featured a cover of Shirley Chisholm titled as "The Ticket That Might Have Been…". At the same time, Ms. magazine was also criticized for the lack of diversity displayed in its content, especially towards the end of their era of influence in the late 1980s. In 1986, author Alice Walker, a contributor to Ms., resigned, citing the lack of diversity on the magazine's covers and its limited features of women of color. Walker had previously written an article in 1975 titled "In Search of Zora Neale Hurston", which was credited to have created new interests in Black female writers.The editors of Ms. admit, as they reflect back on their influence in the 1970s, that their publications were perceived as "elitist" at times due to their staff but the content was always meant to be inclusive. In 1975, Ms. magazine had a cover of Pam Grier and in 1979 they had Michelle Wallace on the cover. Though Ms. did feature covers of Black women, magazines such as Essence created during a similar time period focused more on Black female empowerment. There has been no association found between Black feminist media organizations such as the Kitchen Table Press and the Combahee River Collective with Ms.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The picture of them in the back of the taxi with Doria looking at her phone to see if they were trending and monitoring the news, and the wife smiling and Harold holding his phone to the window someobody said quite rightly, that photo wasn't taken through a window or it would have had reflection and lights and not be very clear, That picture was taken with the door OPEN ! they wanted it to be crystal clear for their NF docuseries footage.

I also think the reason Doria was there is so she can talk about it and give her 2 pennies worth adding more film hours, all 3 would make comment and the security of course, that makes up at least half an hour !!

Edited to add, the seat belts would have crumpled the clothes ( more than usual ;) ) and not be a good for the footage! And I bet the sttalker crap at the shitehole house will be commented onto. Really hope Nf calls it a day and gets their money back !

Reactions: 40
Happy Birthday @EnoughAlready 🍾 🍾 🧁 🧁 🍾

Well, IMO, one thing we've seen pan out is that we've finally seen how years of Hazza playing the 'Diana' card has concluded.

The card was well and truly declined the other night.

Aside from the usual suspects, the normally reliable response from the media/public wasn't shock, horror and sympathy this time around.

It was derision, disbelief and outright mocking. Coupled with pushback from TPTB in NY, and indifference from the UK's PM.

Bet Hazza never thought he'd see this day coming. If he wasn't such a twit, you'd almost feel sorry for him.
Penblwydd Hapus i ti.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why they're making a big deal out of the RF not contacting them. Years ago my husband and myself were held at gunpoint for several hours, once we were safe all we wanted to do was to get back to hold our children and tell them we loved them. The police eventually took us home but on the journey and once home we rang ALL our family and close friends to tell them we love them and that we were safe. We knew it would be on the news so hated the thought of them worrying. Anyway the reason for my ramble is to say surely if something was that catastrophic you would reach out to loved ones asap and not wait for them to do it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
how did the paps get ahead of the Harkles when they got stuck in traffic? That guy on the bicycle should enter the Tour de France - were the paps tipped off about the evasion route?
BIB i believe juiced up Lance Armstrong on amphetamines has already been done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Have we seen any comments from the sugars re Harry frequently trotting off to sleep alone in a hotel? They were so vociferous and adamant that William & Catherine have a sham marriage & sleep apart so this must be pretty galling for them? Or is it like every other act of hypocrisy - *crickets*?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What was it Myra said about duck about and find out?
New Yorkers are giving it back. Go New York 👊👊🏾👊🏿👊🏼👊🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.