Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chancey Belle

Great recap thanks @Shushex
Fab title.

Dear Harry and Meghan,
If you really care about the environment you could have lessened your carbon footprint by accepting your award via zoom.
Then there would be no paparrazzi at all, but then you don't really care about your carbon footprint do you?
And you want the paparazzi to photograph you don't you?

Your hypocrisy is immense.

The good thing about this is that even more people now realise what is the true you.
Attending the awards the far side of the country......sure they had nothing else better to be doing.

Reactions: 23

stuffandnonsense

🎶 We’re gonna race around NY tonight,
Stop, go stop for the paps delight
We’re gonna stop, go, stop
Around the block tonight 🎶

sorry, couldn’t help myself 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
It does feel very provocative to create this narrative about a near-deadly car chase, especially with what happened to Diana. My belief is that it wasn’t so much about creating news articles (though of course they knew that would happen) to me it feels like a really calculated way to get the attention of the RF. And that’s why they sent out little Obie or whatever his name is, to try to shame the RF because they hadn’t reached out.
Obie-Wan kernobi 🤣

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
You know, I despise this pair so much, and avoid their ‘appearance’ on tv so assiduously, that I could not recognise their voices at all. I am not sure I have ever heard the vocal emissions of the ILBW, and I have erased Hasno’s from my memory. What a triumph….sits back feeling smug😂😂😂😂
tbf I’ve taken the same approach… which means I’ve actually read it in the voice of a previous meme-making piss-taker and haz could actually have the diction of Billy Connolly for all I know. 😂

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Is there any possibility that this entire fiasco was invented when they realised Markus Anderson was at the Hertz Awards Supermarket in person as well and decided they needed to distract from that interesting titbit?

I feel that more might have been made of his presence there, had there not been this enormous distraction invented the next afternoon. #thechase

Invictus

Chatty Member
When will #saveharry start trending I wonder. He's been discussed as so in love and under the spell, or traumatized and used. Which is it? If he wants back with the RF you can expect the hashtag.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
I can't resist this.

What they expected:

What they got:

And just for fun the reply (& critique/correction) from Goldie Lookin Chain

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Scroll up, Lady! I put three screen shots in, but there’s more. However, it gets into the Mocumentary filming and that’s a rabbit hole!
Thank you! Found it - wow.
---
Yeah I was thinking that they'd blagged a free apartment stay from someone who would be unacceptable - perhaps connections to Russia, Saudi, Republicans or even yachting days .....
@Who’sYerDaddy spilled the tea upthread. Just makes it all worse!

JAR21

VIP Member
It is actually frightening that the major news outlets seemed to break the story based on nothing but heresay from The Sussexes. What happened to investigating a story to find out the truth before presenting it as factual news? That's so fucking disturbing to me. Our main news coverage has never been less reliable than it is now imo.
If another channel or paper is reporting it, they don’t want to be the one not reporting, so they run with it anyway.

• Angry

merched bach

Happy Birthday @EnoughAlready 🍾 🍾 🧁 🧁 🍾

Well, IMO, one thing we've seen pan out is that we've finally seen how years of Hazza playing the 'Diana' card has concluded.

The card was well and truly declined the other night.

Aside from the usual suspects, the normally reliable response from the media/public wasn't shock, horror and sympathy this time around.

It was derision, disbelief and outright mocking. Coupled with pushback from TPTB in NY, and indifference from the UK's PM.

Bet Hazza never thought he'd see this day coming. If he wasn't such a twat, you'd almost feel sorry for him.
Penblwydd Hapus i ti.

• Heart