Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
So if security & Harkles could see the paps going through red lights ..they were behind them ….who the fuck was chasing who ?????
That's what I was just thinking when tobehonest asked where Skid Marcus was when all this was happening.

Was he in one of the hired Hertz SUVs that was supposed to be chasing them.
Didn't they say the paps were in vehicles and on motorbikes/scooters or was that the media.

Reactions: 24

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Do we know where H and the ILBW are now? Are they still in NY or have they scuttled back to California?

sonic

Does anybody else think this chase stunt was the next stage in preparing for divorce? - showing just how paranoid and dangerous the Stoat is ?

• Sick

HadBax

Chatty Member
They were going to a private residence on the Upper East Side and were desperate for the press not to find out whose.
Please let it be Trump Tower.
Lol, that would be funny! Unfortunately, Trump Tower is in Midtown, not the UES. I do wonder where they were staying, though. Perhaps it was the same place where they filmed part of their NF reality show - the apartment where people were crawling around under her red dress trying to (unsuccessfully) tailor it to her (unfortunate) frame.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
The boyfriend says they switched cars more than once:

View attachment 2182206
What a shame no one saw or noticed this! Its almost as if nobody cared!!

With my conspiracy theory hat on, Im wondering if the car chase stunt was meant to be be pulled at the coronation, when Hazno made his frantic dash to the airport to get back to the USA. But the whole plan was disrupted by the cars taking Hazno back to Buckingham palace first, so the paid paps had no idea which car to chase!!! which was the reason why it had to be reported back so loudly, so that Megsie would know why the plan failed!

And surely the tie stunt would come from Megsie turning up with a lovely gold tie for Hazno to wear, to match her gold dress, but he refused to wear it, so had to swap ties with his bodyguard!
I only realised this convention recently when daughter was guest at a wedding and boyfriend wanted to choose to wear a tie in exactly the same shade to match her dress!!

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Off topic, sort of - I was watching an old series of castle and didnt realise that madam was in one of the episode around fairytales 😂

She got caught out lying and uttered those words we so know and love - ''No I'm the victim' she also said 'Why would I fake an attack on myself ' story of her bloody life 🙄

Nice photo pre surgery and pre 43%, oh and that one tear left eye 😂

View attachment 2181430View attachment 2181431
That episode was very very prophetic
  • the "fairytale princess" theme - playing "Charlotte"
  • playing the victim when she was really the perpetrator
  • Lying through her teeth - "I'm the victim' and "this is crazy, why would I fake an attack on myself?"
  • stealing from people (used an old lady's credit card to buy the costumes)
  • being a bully - trying to throw friends under the bus to avoid taking rresponsibility for the original crime
  • regarding her friends as disposable - actually prepared to murder them
  • Using the same expressions when pretending to be a victim as she did for the South Africa "No one's asked me if I'm OK" interview - the big slightly watery eyes, looking up with doe eyes at the interviewer, the protruding and slightly wobbly lower lip - of course on the Castle episode she can suddently snap out of victim mode and reveals herself as a psychopath killer with no conscience

• Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.
Yes, it was mentioned tho I can't remember how much. He said they gave him a good tip!

wisebutwild

VIP Member
How do other, more famous celebrities move about NYC without all this drama?

They do not call ATTENTION to themselves with a four car entourage.

They want to be seen to at the highest level of importance. Guarded as if the world would devolve into chaos without the leadership of Fredo and Meg.

They should have allowed a few pap shots…it’s not like she wasn’t glammed up in her golden sausage casing. Then, they should have hopped into ONE of the trillion black SuV’s clogging NYC traffic and let the paps photograph the blacked out windows.

They are now trying to say that they did not want the paps to know where they were staying. Maybe there is a REAL story here. One that connects to whose backing their now-ridiculous charade.

Something is really curious about that secrecy. I mean, wouldn’t it suit their PR purpose to publicize that they were loaned Oprah, or Tyler or Clooney’s pied-a-terre in NYC? That would make a juicy positive PR headline.

But, if shielding THE HOST was the important issue that turned her big Re-Launch into a clown-show….that’s an angle that might lead to quite a lucrative story. They circled in a limited area of the UES. Hmmmmm….some journalist should get on this.

P.S. I think we can rule out Trump.
It has been said that they were going to go for a meal afterwards and had informed the paps where they were going for it. I presume so that they would be there when they arrived to get more photos.

I'm now wondering if this was a decoy so the paps would go there and not follow their car, all the while they would just go back to where they were staying. Then maybe a pap found out they were not going to that place for a meal, told the others, so they all decided to 'follow that car'! And from there on it all went tits up .......

• Wow
  • Sick

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
We have got absolutely crazy paps here - chasing down celebs, breaking into their homes or slipping in uninvited, spying and photographing them from their neighbours' houses etc. But I have never heard of them chasing someone through the city.

Why would they do that? Putting several lives at risk for a few most-likely grainy/blurred shots? Entertainment? What would they be capturing that they can't at the destination/starting point? Doubt they'll be paid enough/anything for those blurred shots

In the Gruesomes' case though, Smegs should maybe stop trying to recreate that scene from the show she cameo-ed in, if she doesn't want paps to chase her vehicle.

That's the only reasonable reason I can think of for the paps going on a "two-hour high-speed chase" with her 🤷

^^^ found this by accident, seems like it was made for the Gruesomes'😂
Is this a loving tribute to KC3’s fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Remember. He started it. We all welcomed his gf to our country with open-arms and even a little bit of excitement truth be told. Now through no fault of ours (the plebs) he calls us racists and wants to 'teach us a lesson'. I couldn't give two shits about him.
Yeah.Where I come from we say “ Slap it into him”.
Meaning he deserves everything bad that happens.

Shushex

VIP Member
Ive always wondered if Omid Scobie is linked to the Al Fyed's in some way with them being of Egyptian heritage
isn't he Iranian?
-----
I agree @Who’sYerDaddy. But here's another plot twist: H&M claim there's no real photos of the children because the evil RF demanded them back! Because, you know, racism....And now the children are secretly being rasied by Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales!!!!

:LOL:
i can actually see this happening, this is my tin foil theory: Charles has custody of the invisibles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart