Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I would love to know what Cindy Adams has to say about this stunt. Joan, please send us a critique, from wherever you are currently residing, regarding Meghan’s bedspread, oh I mean dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

tobehonest

Chatty Member
I think the Backgrid statement proves how much she does behind his back. She must have been frantic when he called the lawyers...wait until he finds out that she is the one that set this whole thing up and is constantly calling Backgrid

ETA: tomorrow is their anniversary, so cue family photos...
They will be too traumatised to get pictures and I doubt there will be anyone rushing to take them. Wonder where MA was when the chase was going down.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
But what did she do with her handbag/purse?
I wonder if she left it behind at the venue because it seems strange that she was holding her purse when she went in, but she hasn't got it on her by the time she left the venue.

ChipDex

VIP Member
She always does that

I can't remember the event otherwise I'd dig it out, was some motivational crap for young people that they had somehow latched on to a year or two ago, but all the proper celebs involved had simply come out on stage as you would expect. But Smegs insisted on a huge entrance through the auditorium and up onto the stage from the seating area, and the whole time she was doing that fake smiling and waving directly to individuals as if they were old friends reconnecting.

It's utter, utter cringe.

Wasn't it the thing in Manchester, right before TQ died? One World, or something?

Shushex

VIP Member
Am I reading this wrong or is this tweet pointing the finger ar Harry
it's a quote from the article, last paragraph:

A London-based PR executive who has worked for the royals told The Daily Beast: “If I had to guess, I would say this is Harry going, ‘This is unacceptable, I’m going to say something,’ and no one having the balls to say, ‘Well, maybe not, sir, that would be really fucking stupid and it is going to totally overshadow everything your wife has been doing tonight, her big comeback.’ This is what happens when people do their own PR.”

• Heart
Reactions: 20

HadBax

Chatty Member
Me wondering why would Baroness Bruck post about AI and Rishi Sunak, then saw the little article about gruesomes above. 😀 Irrelevant duo.
I’m more interested in the shade Patti LuPone is throwing at Madonna in that sidebar story than I am in the Harkles’ (fabricated) wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 20