Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobble22

VIP Member
I wonder if she left it behind at the venue because it seems strange that she was holding her purse when she went in, but she hasn't got it on her by the time she left the venue.
Maybe she stuck it some place where she'd find it later 🤔🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
You know, I despise this pair so much, and avoid their ‘appearance’ on tv so assiduously, that I could not recognise their voices at all. I am not sure I have ever heard the vocal emissions of the ILBW, and I have erased Hasno’s from my memory. What a triumph….sits back feeling smug😂😂😂😂
Now that you say that, I realise - same here 😁

That face 🥺. I used to think she was an attractive woman, but what the hell's going on now. Her nose is far too stretched with a blob at the end - where's that come from. And the slugs are still partying and getting bigger. 😅 Then I saw all those lines by her mouth and cheeks. 🤷🐈 Meow, but true 😅
Gawd! I didn't notice the brows!! WTF? o_O

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
isn't he Iranian?
-----

i can actually see this happening, this is my tin foil theory: Charles has custody of the invisibles.
I read it somewhere that he was Egyptian, just looked up wiki and yes he has Persian/iranian heritage, apologies for getting it wrong

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I wouldnt be surprised if there’s an el-fayed factor, they were pretty vocal about their belief the RF killed off Dodi and Diana. The patriarch is now 93 and housebound, but the 4 Dodi siblings are a combative lot and have access to considerable wealth including apartment properties in Manhattan. I can imagine Haz aligning with their conspiracy thinking and accepting their help.
OMG that hadnt occurred to me although they have emboldened the anti monarcy brigade

Meemew

VIP Member
I know I hardly post on here anymore except on the odd special occasion but I do always keep up religiously as I was on this thread from day dot!

I just want to have a rant if that's OK as after the tramps little stunt last night the amount of comments I'm seeing blaming the royal family and even the comments on Charlie's latest instagram post is really annoying me, it's gotten to the point they are outweighing the good support and I'm fearing this smear campaign is gearing a lot of traction and getting really out of hand, especially after last night's shenanigans 😩

I just feel since our beloved Brenda has popped of this is going to get a hell of a lot worse until they eventually divorce and that bitch won't be happy until she's dancing on the ashes of the whole institution!

Yes they might be getting called out on their fake chase but it's like the support for them from the thick gullible sugar nuts has trebled!
I agree but equally, that’s just the Sugarnuts tripling down. They are in the cult and can’t be saved.

The rest of the world (majority sane people) are like WTAF?

• Heart

neroli

VIP Member
I think that before he met her his life was carefully managed around his interests and mental health without him having to live in the real world of rent/mortgages, bills and taxes etc. I also think he received expert medical care and proper medication from RF physicians and psychiatrists. Now he he has to shift for himself to earn money to keep himself and ILBW to the standard she expects as Princess of Montyshitto and is forced to stuff well out of his comfort zone to earn a buck - plus he is self medicating with drink, drugs and Doria's "therapy" of yoga, wooo theories and more drugs.

I don't think this is the life he imagined after Megxit - but Hollywood fame was totally what Meagain wanted
I think he may need to renegotiate Megxit. It has failed spectacularly.

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
Then don’t drive directly to your friends house after you’ve invited the entire media to come and see you?!?!
its NYC!
they could have gone literally anywhere else christ the likes of Robert DeNiro, SJP, Leo DiCaprio, proper A List Celebs & the list is endless they all walkaround NY without a care in the world the dip into hotels to lose paps & then they head back out.
The fact their own security drove around for 2 hours just DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
Up and down the same street as well, either the driver had no clue where to go, H kept trying to tell him where to go or they set the paps up and realised the wouldn't get pics in the blacked out car and moved to a ten minute taxi pap walk.

• Haha
  • Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Harry and Meghan are hiding something in regards to where they were staying in New York because it seems suspicious that they didn't want the paps to follow them and find out the location.
I saw the story about that place they’re staying last night and was going to post from Reddit, but it was REALLY long!!

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
The actual ‘chase’ seems to having moved further down the pecking order than the actual facts now - BackGrid have properly kicked back.

The prime marketing chance in all of this was the children and the stalker. Had it been me and a stalker had been near my property I’d have gone straight back home leaving the Ms People to explain my absence and why I couldn’t pick up my award - either leaving Doris to collect it or possibly Hairy but absolutely not me. Quiet reinforcement of the danger I and my children are in. Confirmed the children and would have most likely recieved contact from the palace as the children are, however we feel, the grandchildren of a king.

Rather than this instantly disprovable bollocks,
She's whip smart though.......

• Haha
  • Heart