Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Same as what Sparry was doing walking down the aisle at the coronation - smiling and nodding to the congregation when they were all sat there with faces liked slapped arses staring blankly back at him
Oops.Ive just posted the same thing( about 24 hours after you)Please excuse me.
I blame gin.

Reactions: 24
Please. Can we all take a moment to admire the smooth swing of Harry's left banana leg and foot as he prepares to be hounded by the paps, just like mummy?
Is he stoned? Did Snakebite suck on some dried shrooms to soften them for him, and slide them into his lipless mouth before they arrived?
Note the simian swing of the arms.
What an ungainly tosser he is.
View attachment 2179879
photo: Misan HarriNoMan
Oh Misan was there was he.... Mmmmm

• Sick
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
J R Moehringer is firing up the Mac for Spare 2 as we speak ..

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

It was the fastest 2 hours of my life .”
The automatic gearbox got up into 3rd gear, on occasions 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart

CrabbyOyster

I just hope the blaming of the Harkle security doesn't lead to them getting top level protection back.
I almost wish they did. It would mean PROPER body guards and security who would keep them under wraps and out of sight. They'd pass it off as being for their safety, but the whole world would be glad. I'm thinking of setting up a GoFundMe just to make sure they get so well protected we never see them ever again.

• Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
That episode was very very prophetic
  • the "fairytale princess" theme - playing "Charlotte"
  • playing the victim when she was really the perpetrator
  • Lying through her teeth - "I'm the victim' and "this is crazy, why would I fake an attack on myself?"
  • stealing from people (used an old lady's credit card to buy the costumes)
  • being a bully - trying to throw friends under the bus to avoid taking rresponsibility for the original crime
  • regarding her friends as disposable - actually prepared to murder them
  • Using the same expressions when pretending to be a victim as she did for the South Africa "No one's asked me if I'm OK" interview - the big slightly watery eyes, looking up with doe eyes at the interviewer, the protruding and slightly wobbly lower lip - of course on the Castle episode she can suddently snap out of victim mode and reveals herself as a psychopath killer with no conscience

ha ha , I missed the classic from Beckett - 'we have the receipt'

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan 350 – Noo York, concrete jungle pap chases are made of, there’s norhing they won’t do

• Haha

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
isn't he Iranian?
-----

i can actually see this happening, this is my tin foil theory: Charles has custody of the invisibles.
Scobie has a Scottish father/Iranian mother. Growing up in Scotland I knew a Scobie family, thankfully no relation to plastic man.

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
J R Moehringer is firing up the Mac for Spare 2 as we speak ..

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

It was the fastest 2 hours of my life .”
this is *chef’s kiss* - I read it it hazno’s voice.

• Haha