Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For my fellow Americans, they honored Maxine Waters last year.

More about this years honorees.

Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, and Black Voters Matter co-founder LaTosha Brown will receive the Ms. Foundation’s Women of Vision Award in May, the nation’s oldest women’s foundation announced Monday.

The awards will be handed out at the Ms. Foundation’s annual gala on May 16 at New York City’s Ziegfeld Ballroom, part of its 50th anniversary celebration where funds raised will go toward the organization’s equity-centered initiatives.

The foundation will also honor Wanda Irving, co-founder of Dr. Shalon’s Maternal Action Project, and Kimberly Inez McGuire, executive director of URGE, as well as emerging leaders abortion rights activist Olivia Julianna and LGBTQ+ advocate Rebekah Bruesehoff.

“Meghan, LaTosha, Wanda, Kimberly, Olivia, and Rebekah are incredible leaders,” Teresa C. Younger, Ms. Foundation president and CEO, said in a statement. “We are grateful to be able to shine a light on their many accomplishments and tireless work on behalf of gender and racial equity across the country and the world.”

Just Woke folk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I find it hilarious that Catherine wore this colour mere hours earlier

1684286242058.png

43's dress really reminds me of the dresses she wore pre-Haz days...which isnt a commendation. They're not on the same plane.

1684286280997.png
1684286357424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Jeebus, THOSE TOES.

And I see that old creaseypants must be in another Dior special. Get a flipping iron, man!

View attachment 2175508
Doria looks so much better when she‘s smiling instead of wearing her usual scowl. Harold’s tie looks a bit too thin - maybe it jumped on the Ozempic bandwagon. Smeg looks like Midas’s refrigerator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh my God! 😳 Doesn’t she own a mirror? That has to be one of the ugliest dresses I’ve ever seen. Cheap and tacky doesn’t begin to describe it!

She can’t honestly think it’s first of all nice, then secondly appropriate?

It would even look cheap in the Love Island Villa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Still in stock here

But only in single...
Would make a great Halloween costume..cut a few holes here and there and take it in and voila!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Harry & Meghan #348 Hurts to match Hertz

I think she'll be hopping mad that she was photographed next to that yellow counter! 😂 someone will be in for a bollocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
First the candle.
Then the feather.
Now the Hertz counter 🤣

I wonder how it feels to be always upstaged by inanimate objects? 🤔🤣

Karma is the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I really don’t think they’re heading for divorce any time soon. I think she will hang on tight and lie to and deceive the moron until his bank is completely drained! She’s a con artist and he’s a dumb delusional twit…she hit the jackpot with this bleeping moron! And he’s so empty headed she can string him along for decades!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
First the candle.
Then the feather.
Now the Hertz counter 🤣

I wonder how it feels to be always upstaged by inanimate objects? 🤔🤣

Karma is the best.
Does that include her husband? 😄

And I think the other thread suggestions are better than mine! 😂

Hertz should now do a range of yellow rental cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I always think they look a bit awkward and desperate showing up places as a trio. Is it me or does it happen quite often?

Maybe if Doria had a date (even a hired one) it would look more balanced instead of third-wheely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m looking at these photos and thinking…why does she need him anymore? She does not need him to be on the Woke award list. Her Mother is more useful to her than he is.

If she dumps him, she will still have some form of the title, she has more earning potential than he does.. He doesn’t seem to have much ‘cash in hand.’

He is worse than a spare now. He just has been too busy filing lawsuits to see that…now…he’s just the guy in the car with MEGHAN!

He is not smart, good-looking, or personally successful. He is a white guy with inherited wealth stolen from marginalized people…among her ‘crowd’…the lowest of the low.

if he hated being the Spare in the RF…the ‘not smart’ one…how long till he twigs to his situation now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.