Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
If only Harry had moved to the US, he’d have been able to avoid those horrible nasty paps who hound you to an almost certain death… oh.. wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50

kev1974

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, so many hilarious posts since she turned up to the Hertz counter in that godawful dress - now I will never get to sleep after laughing so much - thank you everybody and thank you Meghan, nobody else has quite the same skill at turning up looking a dogs dinner, no matter the event 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady_H

VIP Member
At these “Meghan on the grey lino carpet” type events I always enjoy giving myself a jumpscare by zooming in on her face. It’s all there - the neck tension, the blank manic eyes, the hellish grin…
A6C02BB2-10CE-4A47-8EC8-573DD52D68E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Were they actually returning the two cars to the Hertz rental counter!?!?!?!!!

Sounded like a feisty question being shouted out, something like "Meghan, how does it feel to be the product of two broken families?" ? was it?

• Haha
  • Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
GBN just reported that Harold has stated, this incident brought him closer to what Diana went through the night she died.

I'm speechless.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Olaf26

Chatty Member
They’ve created this - they’ve got what they wanted as Sky news is comparing it to Diana’s death
They are fucking sick, absolutely abhorrent bastards - fuck off on your privacy tour
Jesus wept, real celebrities can go around without all this shit, why would these 2 no marks create such a stir and why didn’t their car have a fucking brake?
Foot on the brake, stop the car and it all ends - but noooooooooo, fucking drama - as predicted, she’s come out all guns since the coronation
God I despise the both them - TWATS

• Angry
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Twitter screenshot spotted on Tumblr. She's being laughed at all over the place. :LOL:

If this was a clapback/revenge/whatever against the RF/Kate/Corrie it might be her most epic failure yet. I knew last night would be messy. How could it not? But not this bad.

Plenty of mocking stuff out there, like if we see Catherine at an Enterprise desk we'll know she's copying. :poop:

At least Hertz got something out of it. How long before Hazza's a spokesperson?

Screenshot_20230517-075441_kindlephoto-36612418.png

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I’m looking at these photos and thinking…why does she need him anymore? She does not need him to be on the Woke award list. Her Mother is more useful to her than he is.

If she dumps him, she will still have some form of the title, she has more earning potential than he does.. He doesn’t seem to have much ‘cash in hand.’

He is worse than a spare now. He just has been too busy filing lawsuits to see that…now…he’s just the guy in the car with MEGHAN!

He is not smart, good-looking, or personally successful. He is a white guy with inherited wealth stolen from marginalized people…among her ‘crowd’…the lowest of the low.

if he hated being the Spare in the RF…the ‘not smart’ one…how long till he twigs to his situation now?

Every time there is heavy speculation that they have separated they turn up somewhere together.

Smeg isn't going anywhere at least until H turns 40. This is when he gets his money from the QM's trust inheritance. She will want any money HMQEII left him as well.

• Sick