Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned I’m a gazillion pages behind but how can the Princess of Wales walk down a regular train platform - albeit with assistants and a couple of security bods - but she stopped to chat to a few people on a busy platform and didn’t have anything like a CATASTROPHIC hounding by paparazzi and yet these 2 numpties can’t manage to get their own story straight about a “car chase” (massive eye roll) in NYC?! Puhleeeeeseeeeeeeee!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

ChipDex

VIP Member
oh man catching up this thread this morning, so many funny pictures and screen grabs, every time I like a thread title another hilarious one comes along 🤣

The ILBW has outdone herself AGAIN. And she must be FURIOUS at that heckle about broken families. The fake grinning and pretend waves/recognition to random bystanders was on absolute overdrive on the way into Hertz.

wonder what Hazno thought about her pimp Markus Andersen being there, in fact were they sharing one of the paid for tables together? is that why he has to go to these thinks tanked up on drugs so he is out of it?

I just don't get why she thinks these fake, made-up, or bought awards are worthwhile, they just make her even more of a laughing stock! Who had ever heard of this organisation or their awards in the past? Who are the past winners? Who will be the future winners? The only awards that count are Oscar, Tony, Grammy, Emmy and Nobel. Get back to me when you have one of those petal.
BIB

Someone on Tumblr had a theory that she goes to the small stuff because she'll be the "biggest" star there.

Meanwhile, the real A-listers are all over in Cannes for the opening night, or in Venice for the Bulgari event right now.

And there's Hazza going from attending a once-in-a-lifetime Coronation at WA to scuttling into a mid-range venue in NY via the car rental desks. Walking behind his wife, to boot. The wife looking like something straight out of 'Footballers Wives'. And then doing a red carpet photocall with Markus Anderson.

If anyone had predicted this outcome five years ago when the Harkles got married and were at peak popularity with a bright Royal future ahead of them, people would probably have thought it was the most deranged thing they'd ever heard. And yet, here we are.

Utter :poop:show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Many near catastrophic collisions? I think Harry has obviously never been in a taxi in New York traffic before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

knoddle

VIP Member
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1
Her mother is her only proof that she is a bona fide person of color.

Addendum: Think about it, all her dating relationships and husbands were/are white, most of her staff at archehole are white, most of her friends are white, she needs her grifter mummy when accepting bestest racial justice warrior in the universe award

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
So many things to unpack here:

1684339579041.png

Harry recording the paparazzi. Annoyed.

Doria looking ashamed? Angry?

Meghan POSING FOR THEM.

Not a single seatbelt in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Aaah and now we've had the staged car chase that Tattlers have been predicting for ages, I suppose the next thing will be the staged atttempted kidnapping of the children.

Shall we have a sweepstake to predict when that will happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 61

VivaLaVida

First the candle.
Then the feather.
Now the Hertz counter 🤣

I wonder how it feels to be always upstaged by inanimate objects? 🤔🤣

Karma is the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member

Wow, the BS is coming fast and furious...do they really think that anyone is buying this? We all saw them in the taxi taking them to the airport. Anyone who has driven in NYC knows that a car chase is not possible - especially for two hours. There is literally a light on every single corner. Every one. and there is no right turns on red. A two hour car chase would be on the news.

I want the NYPD to come out and deny this

This is just like the chase in CA where they claimed that they had to cut across 4 lanes of traffic...on the freeway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
Winning Title by @Verfugbar

With 98 votes and it was the most popular post in the whole thread. Well done!!!

In the last thread we discussed the usual stuff, and we're dying to see what she wears to her award ceremony.
We werent fooled by the visit to the sushi restaurant to supposedly dine with her new besties Gwyneth and Cameron.
Its more likely that Gwyneth will sue her for plagiarism if she relaunches the Tig rather than having buddy buddy dinners..

Please recap further for me, cos Im off to bed now.

Old thread here.....
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...here-we-have-the-hypocritical-oaf.39185/liked

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
It doesn't matter how thin she gets, she will NEVER have a waist. I don't know why no one around her can make her understand this!

• Haha
  • Heart

Verfugbar

VIP Member
The minute she stalked into Hertz
You could tell that she had no distinction
A gold card renter
Good looking? :rolleyes:
So refined? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
All those thoughts only exist in her mind
So let me get right to the stage
I don’t blow my wad to get awards “for free”
Hey big grifter
Grift on my yacht for me.

(might need a little polish :D, just like the dress).

• Haha
  • Heart