Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
The dress suits her ......

...... Reptilian

Lizard has slightly better legs though 💅🏻

*Edited from "same legs too" to "lizard has slightly better legs ..." As I thought my original comment was FAR too harsh on a poor unassuming lizard 🦎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Jaybob

They can't just let Charlie have a nice Coronation, can they? Can't let Kate have any limelight either. You know how you avoid a "catastrophic" car chase? STOP THE CAR 🙄 What's the worst that could happen? 3 photographers get some photos of some morons no one cares about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Chita

VIP Member

Looks tearful.
However,
I bet the Queen, Prince Philip and Charles looked like that too when he and his wife trashed the Queen's 70 year reign and the Firm's life's work of duty and diplomacy.
I bet William looked more broken than that when he realised how much his brother hates him and how deep his jealousy runs.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lady_H

VIP Member
It’s been a long old time since I lived in NYC but unless the city has somehow become larger and less congested it just isn’t geographically possible to have a near-catastrophic 2 hour car chase there. And in a city full of slebs, who would bother chasing these two around to pap them in the back of a car when they’ve just been photographed front and centre at an “awards” event? The whole thing feels very dated, I’d say a very 1997 vibe going on here 🤔

Reactions: 56

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Why not just stop the car, why get involved in a chase if they were just paps? Whats the worst they can do? Take more pics of shit dress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Fucking hell. I actually don't understand how she can go around dressed like that.

I know she always looks like a pillowcase filled with dog shit, but a lot of her fashion disasters could potentially suit someone else with the right frame and correct tailoring.

But this bubblewrap number is like a fancy dress outfit. She looks like fucking C-3PO.
---
C-3PO_EP3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I'd be fuming if I was the designer, Meghan is a fashion serial killer. I would rather see it in a landfill than on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bobble22

VIP Member
What a couple of absolute fuckers, if Harry knew about this it is an utter disgrace to his mothers memory. If I was William I’d be over there and break more than a fucking dog bowl. Vile utterly vile bastards.

• Sick
Reactions: 53

LadyMuck

VIP Member
As another Tattler said, all the real A listers are at Cannes, and all the cameras and publicity.

Noone is interested in a 2 Bob tart in a car rental, wearing a shiny polyester dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53