Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
NYPD statement seem to be denying the Harlkle report of the 'near catastrophic chase'!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
She was totes jealous of King Charlie's golden robes, surprised she didn't turn up with a golden orb for a bag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #348 It Hertz So Good

(Oh my!! The thread title possibilities are just endless!!)

Have fun you krazy lot! (And keep it Klassy!) 😆 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
So glad we use Sixt. Why didn't she wear something more age appropriate like her mom? A woman over 40 probably shouldn't have everything exposed at once without looking cheap & desperate. Isn't it a rule of taste not to feature your decollete/legs/arms at the same time? She looks exactly like what she is, a low budget ho & suitcase handler.
Why no tuxedo trouser look for such a pioneering Feminist?View attachment 2175530
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1

• Sick
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

1684279492966.png

1684279727134.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Bobble22

VIP Member
I'm still trying to work out what she has done for any woman let alone women? I mean she does nothing at all, what work does she do. And did she say in her speech that she is a working mother, she doesn't work, she has nannies and staff that do any work at home, so what work does she do?

In my opinion she's one of those women that doesn't actually like other women that much, she's only friends with those that can do something for her as soon as they don't give her anything she drops them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

pencilpen

I haven't done one before and probably similar to one that's already been used but still:

Harry & Meghan #348 it hertz being married to the spare when all I wanted was the heir

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it hilarious that Catherine wore this colour mere hours earlier

1684286242058.png

43's dress really reminds me of the dresses she wore pre-Haz days...which isnt a commendation. They're not on the same plane.

1684286280997.png
1684286357424.png

• Haha