Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've just woken up. I've seen the mess. My first thought: (I'll do a proper photoshop of this later).

68701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

a2343

Let me guess…

They got into a taxi. It was stationary. A couple of photographers snapped a few photos. Taxi pulled into traffic infront of another car. Horns blared. Took them two hours to get home in New York traffic. Meghan exclaims ‘I’m a victim’.

sounds like they might be confusing the intense New York traffic with it being a chase.

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Why are they always sneaking into places?! Do they think it makes them look more important if they skip a carpet?! Just makes them look like shady clowns imo!

• Haha

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Winning Title by @Verfugbar

With 98 votes and it was the most popular post in the whole thread. Well done!!!

In the last thread we discussed the usual stuff, and we're dying to see what she wears to her award ceremony.
We werent fooled by the visit to the sushi restaurant to supposedly dine with her new besties Gwyneth and Cameron.
Its more likely that Gwyneth will sue her for plagiarism if she relaunches the Tig rather than having buddy buddy dinners..

Please recap further for me, cos Im off to bed now.

Old thread here.....
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...here-we-have-the-hypocritical-oaf.39185/liked
Thanks @Chita
I'm humbled by you all, but would like to make a special mention of @Shemakesmemad who provided the spark, & my local Asda for the phrasing.
The only thing that could have made the day better would have been the protection case being thrown out of court, & the judge channelling his inner Prince Philip with the verdict going something like:
“You there: Fuck off. And when you get there, fuck off from there too. Then fuck off some more. Keep fucking off until you get back here. Then fuck off again.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
They did get into a SUV on the way out, so it doesn't make any sense as to why they swapped into a taxi possibly minutes later something is off about the whole thing tbh.
Did they get into the SUV just for the paps and then out again via the far door into a taxi which was waiting there at the side ….. like something you would see on a Benny Hill show? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HadBax

Chatty Member
Jeebus, THOSE TOES.

And I see that old creaseypants must be in another Dior special. Get a flipping iron, man!

View attachment 2175508
Doria looks so much better when she‘s smiling instead of wearing her usual scowl. Harold’s tie looks a bit too thin - maybe it jumped on the Ozempic bandwagon. Smeg looks like Midas’s refrigerator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
This is getting serious. My earlier post this morning referenced my Christmas tablecloth being the same material as THAT dress. I have just had a text from my 19 year old granddaughter, who is a sugar despite me outing that fucking pair on numerous occasions. She has only just texted and I quote ‘Granny did you see Princess Meghans dress on Twitter it looks like your tablecloth at Christmas’ I don’t know what shocked me most, the fact that she too agrees with my comparison or that she actually called her Princess. Somebody sent help. I need suggestions for an intervention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Wonder w
She has lost weight but the dress is so tight, it gives her a belly. That’s why the top is rolling too. Is it just me, or does the top look like it needs to be pulled up?
You can see all her nastiness is truly showing on her face now. She doesn’t look fresh. Quite the opposite, actually. It’s all catching up with her 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Oh god, please, please, please, let this be the lie too far from them, the lie that finishes the last small grain of credibility they are clinging on to

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
So, that's the New York Police Department pouring cold water on the statement , AND the Mayor saying he finds it all incredulous.

Their lies have markled themselves now!!!!

Chortle chortle!

I may open a bottle of wine shortly 😆😆😆😆💀

• Heart
  • Haha

Mancunian

VIP Member
This has been brilliant really.

It has demonstrated publically, on both sides of The Pond, how their version of events compares to the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Looks tearful.
However,
I bet the Queen, Prince Philip and Charles looked like that too when he and his wife trashed the Queen's 70 year reign and the Firm's life's work of duty and diplomacy.
I bet William looked more broken than that when he realised how much his brother hates him and how deep his jealousy runs.
I honestly think he believed that the 2 of them would be Uber Hollywood elite, chased by paps, feted and adored globally and worshipped - on a much higher level than ‘big Willy’ and it’s all gone tits. He looks full of remorse and he knows he can never repair what he has done. For as much of a prick he is and has been since he married 43 he was loved by millions and now his in an object of ridicule and pity. Every part of him, everything he does - scorned. And there is NO ONE stepping to his defence. That’s got to hurt, and I hope it does.

• Heart

blueberriesarenice

I don’t think this is possible, I live in nyc and traffic at that time in midtown absolutely crawls. We don’t really have car chases in the city…..

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
They were photographed going into the award show. Why would paps even chase them? The smell of bullshit from this is unreal.