Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2175519
First, second and third places in the ILBW lookalike competition?

Hairy isn’t comfortable with Doris is he - everything is leaning away from her.
---
This dress looks ok on the model, it is not skin tight so it hangs straight. Mrs. reek's dress looks vacuum sealed so it puckers and bunches especially in the torso which is not her best feature. It's all about the fit.
So long Joanna Ortiz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She has lost weight but the dress is so tight, it gives her a belly. That’s why the top is rolling too. Is it just me, or does the top look like it needs to be pulled up?
That happens automatically if a billionaire comes within a 50 metre radius :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The sun headline intrigues me meghan markle " Wells up" as " proud" prince harry stands by... Spike WELLS was Harry's social media name fo a bit, and PROUD is perhaps associated with out and proud, pride etc- do we think the sun is having an in joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
As others have pointed out why isn't she talking in her normal voice and when she comes onto the stage is sounds like they added an applause track and artificial cheers in because when you look at the audience only a few people are clapping and everybody else has got their mobile phone out.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If it wasn't so early in the morning. I would think I'm drunk. I actually feel sorry for her. Walking around looking like a giant hotdog covered in mustard. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That pic right there convinces me she gave birth. Her body looks post pregnancy.
I’m 100% with you here. However that is NOT the body she had when she showed aldi to GK at Windsor, where they bumped into the ‘dook’

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why Meghan keeps on wearing shoes that expose her bunions.
I've got bunions myself so I'm not criticising her for having them, but I always wear summer sandals that cover them up. The strappy things aren't doing her any favours but she obviously thinks that looking fashionable is more important.

With regards to bunions surgery I wouldn't have it as mine aren't painful, so maybe hers aren't either. A work colleague of mine had bunions surgery that was unsuccessful and led to her being in plaster for months, then it didn't work properly and she had to have it done again. There's no guarantee of a good outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Look how the light hits her belly area.

View attachment 2175528
Screenshot_20230517_104752_Chrome.jpg

I'm speechless at how bad she always looks, you'd think somebody could help her dress for her shape and skin tone, it reminds me of curtains that we had back in the 80s 😳🤢

And the FEET! God, cover them up woman or save some money on ozempic and get those ugly things fixed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus H. Christ! Why the hell did she remove the straps? Making it strapless just emphasizes that she doesn't have a bosom or a waist. For the love of God, add some volume to your clothing choices! Why is Doria tagging along? Who is looking after the phantasms, children?

Reactions: 25
Really, we should be grateful to her... pages of hilarity, and of course "Hertz" is the new "3 days earlier"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.