Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I just heard this thing about a car chase. I had to turn off the radio. I can't take this fucking insanity. I need a break. They are a fucking menace to society and need locking up.

Imge1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Thalia

VIP Member
Cockney rhyming slang needs an update.

Instead of radio rental = mental, it should be Hertz Car Rental.

For example, did you see Harold and Myra last night? Both of them are Hertz Car Rental 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
So no one in New York saw a taxi being chased by paparazzi for TWO WHOLE HOURS????

Why are the Royal Reporters such as Richard Palmer believing that this happened?

They are all gleeful that it happened in the USA, thus vindicating them because British media do not chase members of the royal family around.

That is why they are believing it.

Plus, I think no public figure should deny it unless there is proof it was faked. Just in case it is actually true, which I think it isn't.

1684337578001.png

This image shows the taxi driver and ID on the top.

A journalist just needs to find him quick and ask for his version of events.

Why are we only hearing about it now, though, because i commented on that dress this morning before leaving for work at 8am. It’s now 5.30pm my time , and this broke about 2 hours ago, so why only gathering pace now. If it happened it would have broken at the the time… bullshit
Took time for their PR agency to put the fairytale together and distribute to various news agencies. That's my take on it anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha

hol981

Trending on UK Twitter:
#MeghanMarkleIsAConArtist
#MeghanMarkleExposed
#HarryAndMeghanAreAJoke

Something tells me this PR stunt didn’t go as planned….

• Haha
  • Heart

buttheyneverblindme8

If they're making this up, they should be arrested and subject to a mental evaulation, as that is literally not normal behaviour. Like, imagine filming a whole two-hour (!!!) car chase but just... not doing anything to prevent it, like pulling over or ringing the police? It's giving Jussie Smollett.

That said, I'm convinced this man literally wants his life to mirror his mother's.

• Sick
  • Sad

Bobble22

VIP Member
There must be cctv all over New York, show us the evidence, I expect they were pissed off because they were seen slumming it getting into a taxi.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

spangly

VIP Member
I couldn't listen to very much of her speech but why is she talking in such a deep voice and so, so, so, slowly! Flipping heck, she sounds like a record player that needs the handle cranked!
If I was there, I would be heckling her to get on with it! Hurry up...

• Haha

hol981

Sooo no one actually saw it… their “spokesperson” has just told the story to the press. Ok.

• Haha
  • Sick

spangly

VIP Member
Don't hate me but I actually like the dress (not impressed that the pattern doesn't line up on the front seam though - first rule of sewing bee!)
I see it being worn more by a person with a voluptuous hourglass figure though - which Smeg's couldn't be further away from if she tried!

Also as someone said up thread, the tan lines! With all her money, couldn't she have airbrushed her bikini lines out a bit?
Chavtastic!

That photo of Hazno stuck in the middle of Dorito and Smeg - couldn't be any sweeter! If you ever need a picture of a man that's been totally suckered by two massive grifters - here it is! Should've thought with your one tiny braincell Haz and not your frozen todger!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Where is our giant eye roll emoji please, Tattle?! We desperately need it on this thread today!

And do we have an emoji for …

Fuck off you pair of howl at the moon lunatics’

We desperately need one of those 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlers! What a WONDERFUL start to the day - a new thread and 11 pages of hysterically funny comments!

Even King Midas has been Markled :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart