Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
H was filming on his phone in the taxi before they even left, so what's the betting he will provide "proof" from his phone footage lol
It's Kew Gardens all over again. Fears. Safety. Mummy.

Funny how the Clooneys got in and out of central London yesterday for the Prince's Trust Awards with absolutely no drama, high speed car chases, etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 39

oogling

VIP Member
I really don’t think they’re heading for divorce any time soon. I think she will hang on tight and lie to and deceive the moron until his bank is completely drained! She’s a con artist and he’s a dumb delusional twat…she hit the jackpot with this fucking moron! And he’s so empty headed she can string him along for decades!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Just looked it up, the awards were on 54th St venue. 2 hour car chase in mid Manhattan? Yeah, sure...HAHAHAHAAAA..AAAAHHHHAAAHAA

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Worldwide Privacy Tour continues.

Her dress is same colour as our cheesy puffs.

Can't stand Doria, the mama grifter

• Haha
  • Heart

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
I always think they look a bit awkward and desperate showing up places as a trio. Is it me or does it happen quite often?

Maybe if Doria had a date (even a hired one) it would look more balanced instead of third-wheely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I tried so hard to find something nice about this dress but I just can’t.

It’s what I call a ‘vomit gold’, it’s not pure it has a sickly green tint to it. And the text adds to the vomit theme, it looks like puke chunks 🤢

She’s had it altered and it STILL doesn’t look good. It’s all crumpled and ill fitting around the middle and makes her boobs look saggy because it’s meant to have straps and for whatever reasons she thinks she has the shoulders and perkiness to pull this off.

I’ll give her due credit, her hair looks lovely. But henceforth this dress will be know as the ‘puke dress’ in my mind.
The hair on her head looks lovely, but it’s not her own hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
GBN just reported that Harold has stated, this incident brought him closer to what Diana went through the night she died.

I'm speechless.
They will even use the death of a woman in a car-crash a quarter of a Century ago to try and further their aims.

Any supporters of these two shit-arses need their heads examining

• Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks @Chita for starting this new thread and the recap. and thanks to @Verfugbar on the brilliant title.

These pics of Smeg’s dress makes me wish she had come to the Corrie, just to see what an abomination of an outfit she turned up in ……. We could have had at least 3 threads of hilarity on that subject alone if this thread is anything to go on.

Seriously, the designer of last night’s atrocity must be lying on the floor and weeping at what she saw last night …… it could finish her career!

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
achived post to avoid the clicks:
Apparently they got in a cab to try to shake them off....

ok.

Surely if you were being pursued you would call the police
They got out of a car, being chased, to get in a cab, to be chased again?? Holy fuck that's just ridiculous 😂
Finally laughing at this cos I am pretty angry that they are creating this for their security & that'll really piss me off if that gloating pair get another win in our courts 😡😡

• Haha
  • Sick

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Funny isn't it. Near catastrophic car chase by paparazzi in New York.

Catastrophic car chase by paparazzi in Paris.

None in the country he decided to leave, for his family's safety. What a fucking tool.

• Sick

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Young Cameron Walker on GBNEWS pointing out he feels sorry for William....Diana had TWO sons who lost their mother
I'm glad someone has said this, it's always about poor H when William experienced the same.

As for this NY carry on, the 2 of them are utterly despicable. Bloody liars.

• Sad
  • Sick

Lonette

To see her banging on about "service" all the time is just her openly mocking QEII, isn't it, and Hazno happily goes along with it.

They are disgusting and I'm really losing patience with KCIII for letting them keep the titles.

• Sick