Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
If she can get her face done, why isn't she getting her bunion removed!?

Honestly, this just gives me feeling that she's trying to emulate Kate.... The hair, the smile terrifying grin, however she gets it so very wrong!!

That dress is just 🤢
Doria looks so much better!

It's clear she's lost a lot of weight....

Bet she went into WME and demanded "Make me Kate 2.0 only better, I want everything Kate has..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

kev1974

VIP Member
Jeebus, THOSE TOES.

And I see that old creaseypants must be in another Dior special. Get a flipping iron, man!

1684282907848.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
This paparazzi chase bollocks.

They were in a taxi. For two hours.

I went to NYC on holiday once and took a cab from the airport. The cabbies drive like crazy. It was pretty hairy but I’ve heard that’s standard. And two hours in traffic sounds about right if they were heading to the airport.

So a cabbie drove like a NY cabbie (probably taking them back to the airport) and they claim it’s a near catastrophic chase. Sure Jan.

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Looks like Megsy is trying to take on the competition. We thought she was going to try to take over Catherine's role, instead she's going back to her product placement days. WME must be trying to get her some new advertising gigs.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 1.16.02 AM.png

This beauty is from a Reddit sub. Looking forward to other great Hertz memes coming in!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
I'm 🤔
This is a ploy to get Charles to contact Harry . If he contacts Harry they will use it
'Daddy said how sorry he was to hear what happened he was so worried" .
If Charles does not contact him they will use it .
"Daddy doesn't care about us he never asked how we were "
You can never win with Narcs

• Sick
Reactions: 41

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Wow. William Morris used to be one of the foremost names in Hollywood Representation. Now they are creating this myth? I hope they get fined for misuse of public services if any police were called into this fraud. For fucks sake, Rachel, just crawl up your own asshole and explode like the fabled Oozlum bird.

• Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Can’t see any seatbelts? Could be mistaken but surely that would be life lesson no 1 for Harry.
Looks like a pap fest in a traffic jam to me.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Now it's on CNN!

Edit to add, they are saying no one from Harry's immediate family have reached out to ask if they are OK. Jesus christ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Just when you think they can't go any lower they invoke Diana's death for publicity and to get IPP status. Harry is truly scum. The RF should continue to not respond, its H&M's circus let them live in it by themselves

• Sick
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Kinsey Schofield said her phone is blowing up, people not believing it.

Says NY taxis record inside and outside of car

• Wow

a2343

The sooner William takes the throne, the better for the following reason… he seems like he would be more cutthroat with cutting Harry off.

Thalia

VIP Member
dafuq is this whole Hertz thing? i can't believe my eyes, literally 4 years ago she was on the BP balcony, now she enters through the tradesmen's door of the adjacent shop.
Must. Not. Make. Joke. About. ILBW. Preferring. The. Tradesmen's. Entrance. 😶😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member

Another ugly dress is eclipsed as the award where she gets asked
"Meghan, How does it feel to be part of two broken families?" 🤣🤣🤣
I sense a title there somewhere. Quora and Twitter are ablaze with the fake claims of dinner.
As always the comments seem to be accurate 😉
Screenshot_20230516_165723_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165526_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165548_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165610_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165656_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart