Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Both her , the stupid Prince and the grifter mother are being torn to shreds On line.

Pathetic accepting this award! What exactly have they done! They put their fake foundation name to other peoples work and then ride around on that accepting awards!

The hypocrisy is astounding .. shameful.

Surely! In that tiny fucking brain of Harry’s he must look around that bought for table! And see the people sat there and think!! I’m being used! Utterly used for my heritage and title and these people including that cretin wankstain he married, are all feasting off his pale spotty arse!

Well done Harry! You are a mess! Modern day Edward!! Just fuck off to the Cayman Islands or some other place with no WIFI and no cunt that gives a shit for your shit eating grin and wife waving at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Which New York was the near miss in, the shock horror 2 hour car chase which didn't happen but could have but it didn't so they are okay waiting for an update to create some media coverage because the award she bought was dreadful and didn't get the attention she desired. So again which NY area did this happen at because NY has mad traffic issues. And a 2hr car chase who does she think she is, OJ ?
It's just a played out story at this stage.
I was under the impression NYC was almost permanently gridlocked.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
This really is the equivalent of lying on the floor, pretending not to breathe, in order to get attention (hello Alice Evans!). Sick fucks, all of them.

• Haha
  • Sick

spangly

VIP Member
Thread title idea:

Harry and Meghan #348 You can't polish a turd, it's so bad it Hertz!

• Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
So instead of informing the police immediately, the first point of call is for your Spokesperson to make a public announcement???

giphy.gif

Americans are going to learn just how ungrateful these two idiots are very very quickly.

Wait and see.

• Sick

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I honestly think he believed that the 2 of them would be Uber Hollywood elite, chased by paps, feted and adored globally and worshipped - on a much higher level than ‘big Willy’ and it’s all gone tits. He looks full of remorse and he knows he can never repair what he has done. For as much of a prick he is and has been since he married 43 he was loved by millions and now his in an object of ridicule and pity. Every part of him, everything he does - scorned. And there is NO ONE stepping to his defence. That’s got to hurt, and I hope it does.
Would he be feeling remorse if their plan had worked and they had become global superstars and billionaires? I think not. He’s feeling sorry for himself because it’s all gone wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The fact that the New York Police Department did not immediately confirm knowledge of the incident is confirmation to me that this car chase did not happen because it sounds like they were completely unaware about this said car chase taking place.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
NO collision
NO catastrophe
Why the hell were they in a bloody taxi?? We'd all thought that was odd anyway.
And his court case
Bloody hell theyre so bloody transparent
They CAUSE the bloody attention. Funny Catherine and William dont have the same problems!
Oh and lets not forget they LEFT the UK because of the paps

UNBELIEVABLE and i really mean UNBELIEVABLE

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Never forget

I would like to put an angry face for the gruesomes but cannot with the photo of poor HMQEII.

If I was PW it would be more than a broken necklace and H falling and breaking a dog bowl.

They are fecken vile and lowest of the low.
Otherwise H is the stupidest cunt. That image of HMQEII was broadcast around the world. Wouldn't you drop everything and jump on a plane as soon as you saw it if she was your Grandmother.

Selfish fecken wankers, the pair of them.

• Sick

Olaf26

Chatty Member
“Everybody has taken the piss out of me getting my made up award for doing nothing and they all say I look like a yellow bedspread”
Ok, we’ve got this Meg, let’s make a tonne of shit up to pretend people actually want to know about you and how important you are - erm, ideas guys, come on, we need ideas
Stalker and car chase 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, let’s go with that, that’s sounds like it really happened

Oh fuck off !!!!!

Quick guys, the whole internet is calling us out for bullshit, what shall we do
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️💨💨💨💨

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I love you Tattlers so! Having a bit of a shit time at the moment and I have actually belly laughed at this thread - thank you! Especially at goldminger and queen of hertz!

• Heart

a2343

Waiting for Harry’s next interview where he says that they didn’t say ‘it was near catastrophic, that was the media saying that’…

• Haha
  • Angry

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It is becoming even more noticeable now that whenever Harry and Meghan go anywhere they always have fake smiles whenever the camera is on them to prove how happy and in love they are, but whenever they think the camera isn't on them the masks slip and they look like 2 people who can't stand the sight of each other.

• Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #348: We left paradise to pose in a parking lot

Sorry - so many good titles but I cannot get Big Yellow Taxi out of my head

• Haha