Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
The more I think about this the more ludicrous it gets. You couldn't even have a 2 hour high speed car chase in Glasgow, let alone NYC. Shit for brains duo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
You smooth yourself down when you step out of a vehicle so this shit doesn’t happen! (Photo stolen from I don’t freakin’ know who!)
IMG_4117.jpeg

• Haha

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Remember back when Harry was talking shite at the United Nations and Meghan sat through it without getting the chance to actually talk shite herself? She must have told him he needed to buy her an award to compensate for it and last night was that award.

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
This reveals their stupidity and lack of foresight.

Did the insanely smart <boak> ILBW not think this through and assume city officials and residents wouldn’t comment on the unlikely event of a high speed hour chase in gridlocked NYC .

Come on South Park this is begging for your input.

• Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
I wonder how Sparry feels now firmly being the 'spare' yet again. Poor bugger really cant shake of that title - is this really how he wanted or envisioned his life to be, being dragged around and wheeled out as the token 'prince' to capture the audience - she is not even clinging onto him for dear life anymore or joined at the hip, lets face without Sparry she is nothing and she knows this so has to drag Sparry along for clicks - so much for that nice quiet private family life you so dearly wanted, hows that going for you Sparry?

• Sad
  • Haha

Emlo

Why do I get a really creepy vibe from this? To me it has Meghan set up all over it and playing in to Harry’s known and understandable traumas around car chase etc. Just seems very sinister

• Sick

mira2

They are beyond parody now. Americans on Twitter split between ‘ oh, just like his poor Mama/it’s the evil RF’ and ‘ don’t be ridiculous, that 2 hour high speed chase physically can’t happen in NY ‘. Many, many more of the latter.

• Haha
  • Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
If true obviously it's bad.

However, it's very unlikely to be the case in the USA. I would maybe believe it in Europe.

They have been pushing the similarities to Diana so hard that I can only assume that it's either made up or they have exagerated the situation a touch. Certainly if they were concerned they would not release a statement about something that no one even heard about until now.
Boy is obsessed with mummy. Wife wants to be just as famous as mummy. What would make them look like they are Diana’s successors? A car chase of course. They could have died but they miraculously survived. It’s become ridiculous really.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Oh my God! 😳 Doesn’t she own a mirror? That has to be one of the ugliest dresses I’ve ever seen. Cheap and tacky doesn’t begin to describe it!

She can’t honestly think it’s first of all nice, then secondly appropriate?

It would even look cheap in the Love Island Villa!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
A near catastrophic 2 hour car chase, fuck off, with the taxi driver?? Multiple near misses, sounds like driver was the issue.

• Haha
  • Sick