Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have watched the video that shows them briefly inside the venue and it is noticeable that Meghan didn’t look at Harry once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I'm way behind on threads but just want to say...

Doria in tow to reinforce that ILBW really is a POC and "deserves" this award?

That dress reminds me of a quilted bedspread, quite appropriate for a mattress actress.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Looks like it is made out of either bubble wrap or carpet underlay :ROFLMAO:
I kid you not tattlers. That dress is the same material as my Christmas tablecloth. I’m stunned. I have to say it looks much better on my table but it will now be relegated to the recycling. Silver tablecloth this year for sure. What a bitch, rifling through my Christmas drawers and ruining a perfectly good piece of my tradition and making it look cheap as chips. Fuck sake I’m scundered.

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
So MUMMY died in a car wreck in Paris and now Harry and Meghan are going to die in a 2 hour car chase through rush hour NYC traffic because THAT TOTALLY HAPPENS

Obviously NYC traffic is not like the 405 or 101 in rush hour 24/7 in the streets, you can have long car chases from evil paparazzi!

• Haha
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
In this clip he is practically dragging her out of the venue as she is walking slow obviously wanting to have her picture taken whereas Harry wants to get back into the car.
That's the nearest they have probably ever been to having a number of cameras on them at once.
Apart from on actual, royal occasions. They can use that footage in their next Netflix documentary 😁. Paparazzi!

The dress - awful. The background with Hertz - perfect 🤣.

Oh Harry, Harry, Harry - you're certainly not living the dream.
Is this how you imagined your life would be when you married Meghan!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So first it was a stalker and has now progressed to near catastrophic car chase. Was this in the taxi?

Don't believe a word of it. Its like a really bad film script

• Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
Has he really agreed to this after what happened to Diana, he's actually signed this off as ok for his pr company to put out. This can surely be easily proved to be fake, where are all the members of the public filming a crazy car chase on their mobiles. People whip their phones out to record what they're having for dinner.
Anyone seen any yet?

• Sick
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
One can only imagine the 'near fatal' car accident was due to the vehicle the paps were driving skidding on a pile bullshit in the road :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

View attachment 2175445

View attachment 2175451
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA….the fucking turtle pose is back! Stand up straight ffs, shoulders back and down…Jesus h christ…she hasn’t listened to any advice or training! Fucking Quasimodo in a gold tablecloth!

• Haha
Oh good... that'll be a fun watch as we pick it apart.
Harry’s security managed to film the 2 hour chase, but were simultaneously not able to do anything about it? Like call the police, ask the driver to pull over?

I’d be asking for my money back Haz, you’ve clearly been (un)royally buggered.

• Haha
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1
if you check the charity’s page, your donation…depending on amount…gets you seats or full tables, time with Glo, Social media creds, red carpet, invitation to reception before…all for sale.

The way this stuff works…the guest of honor pays for that privilege. In the US, it is a tax deduction. And you get the ‘honor’ and the perks.

• Sick
  • Wow